Chapter 02: Pervy Sage
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 02:

Hizashi's Pov

"Winner ... UCHIHA!" I was dosing off a bit when I heard the instructor announce the winner. I looked ahead where I saw a 10-year-old boy with black hair and a stoic face that showed a bit of pride standing above a fat boy with long spikey red hair.

The black-haired boy offered the seal of reconciliation; the red-haired boy took it with a bit of hesitation, most likely because he lost.

After they completed the sign, the two kids left, then the instructor looked at his book and "HIZASHI HYUGA!" Hearing my name, I got up and walked towards the circle; my long black hair tied in a loose ponytail swayed at my back.

"Kyaa! It's Hizashi."

"Hizashi-kun look here Hizashi-kun!"

My fangirls started going wild, yes I have fangirls, but I ignored them since they're just that girls. Once I reached the circle, the instructor looked at his book again, not that he needed to since I could only be teamed with one person in the class.

"MINATO NAMIKAZE!"

It's been 10 years now, and I'm now living my new life as Hizashi Hyuga. I watched as Minato approached the circle dressed in a white hoody with green stripes running along the arms, his blond hair framing his handsome face as he looked at me with excitement in his blue eyes.

"Minato-kun, kick his ass!"

"Minato-kun win for us!" And just like me, Minato had his own fangirls cheering for him.

With my white eyes, I looked in his blue ones. "So…"

"So…" He replied.

"With this one, we'll tie, so I won't hold back, you blond bastard," I said to him as I took the gentle fist stance and activated my byakugans which caused veins to form around my eyes.

"Neither will I Hizashi," Saying this, he took out a kunai and readied his stance; his right leg was slightly touching the ground with the tip of his toes while his left leg bore all the weight. It was a stance that he came up with to ensure maximum reactive time and speed.

"START!" The instructor yelled, and with an incredible speed for his age, Minato started wielding signs. And I did the same, coming up with a perfect counter for his Jutsu.

"Fūton: Great breakthrough!" He shouted as he released a powerful air blast toward me that even carved the ground.

"Katon: Fireball Jutsu," A massive fireball the size of a grown man came from my mouth.

When both our jutsus collided, the wind strengthened my fireball instead of resisting each other, making it 3 times its previous size. The fireball started to swell, obviously ready to burst.

But just as it did, I quickly weaved my signs.

"Doton: Earth Wall!" Two slabs of rock encased it, protecting not only Minato and I but the sideliners as well. Taking advantage of the blinded Minato, I rushed at him.

"Eight trigrams: 16 palms." Then I proceeded to hit 14 of Minato's tenketsu, but when I attempted the last two, a bright yellow spark escaped from him, then I went paralyzed.

"L-l-lightning clone," I said groggily while gritting my teeth.

"Yeah, learned it last week, and I knew you'd fall for it," Minato said as he appeared behind me with a kunai at my neck.

"And I knew you'd fall for this," Just as I said that, my body disappeared in a burst of water. And from the puddle created by the water clone, I jumped out with my arm outstretched.

"Eight Trigram: Vaccum Palm!" A compressed Vaccum came from my hand and hit Minato right on the chin. The force from the attack sent him flying all the way to the edge of the circle.

"T-that was a good one, Hizashi," He said while spitting blood from his mouth. He made the motion to get up and continue the fight.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! The winner is HIZASHI HYUGA!" But like always, the instructor ended it early because we were too 'violent' for our age. Whatever that means, these people have weird morals when you consider that they're training child soldiers.

I went over to Minato and helped him up while simultaneously offering the sign of reconciliation. "So we're tied, now huh," He said with a light smile.

"Not for long, blondy," I replied with a smirk and walked off to the sides.

"You guys went overboard again," someone with a lazy tone which had an uncanny resemblance to a young Shikamaru stated.

"Stop complaining, Shukaku; we hardly went overboard," I countered as Minato and I took a seat beside the lazy Nara.

"SHUKAKU NARA!" Shukaku's face immediately dropped when he heard his name called.

"KUSHINA UZUMAKI!"

"YOSH, COME ON, LET ME BEAT YOU TO A PULP SHUKAKU!" A girl version of Naruto with red hair shouted as she ran in the circle.

Shukaku's face paled when he heard the energetic voice. "What a drag." Nonetheless, he dragged himself over to the circle lazily.

Forming their respective signs and the instructor yelled, begin but contrary to what should have happened, Shukaku said, "I forfeit," and walked off out of the table and sat right back down.

Everyone was dumbfounded by this. "Hmph, as expected of a Nara." Except for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiraiya's Pov

Wonder what Sensei called me for, he interrupted my vital research. "Oh, a new research subject 88, 40, 36." I recorded the numbers in my "Hehehe" research book.

It didn't take long for me to reach the Hokage's office, despite the frequent distractions. When I went to enter the office, his secretary stopped me.

"The Hokage is bus... OH! Jiraiya-sama, I didn't realize it was you," The brunet tried to stop me but changed her attitude when she realized who I was.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's ok 78, 43, 38," A disgusted frown appeared on her face as I saw all the respect she had for me before she disappeared.

"It doesn't hurt, It doesn't hurt, It doesn't hurt, It doesn't hurt," A few seconds after I walked off while holding my precious jewels in pain. Opening the office door, I saw the old man sitting around his desk with his pipe in his mouth and a glass ball in his hand.

"*Puff* *Fuu* So I see you've met my secretary," He said with a shit-eating grin as he took another swig from his pipe.

"It's not that funny old man; what I was doing was precious research. Research that people like you will praise in the future!" I announced a fact that would soon come true after all; my first, well, second book is almost finished.

He put down his pipe next to the picture on the desk, which had me, Sensei, Orochimaru, and…Tsunade in it. "*Sigh*" An involuntary sigh escaped my lips when I remembered my childhood love, no, the love of my life.

Sensei must have noticed my mood as he swiftly turned down the photo and took on a much more serious look. "The reason I called you here is quite simple *Puff* *Fuu* the academy's graduation is tomorrow."

"It's that time of year already, huh, so why are you telling me this?" I asked him as I snatched the p*rn magazine from the table and went through it.

"*Puff* *Fuu* That's a special edition; put it back before you leave. Now, as I was saying, ah yes, the graduation, there are a lot of promising students this year they are:

Uchiha Fugaku ranks third in his class. He is being groomed to be the next Uchiha clan patriarch

Nara Shukaku ranks 15th. Despite his low rank, his genius is unmatched. It's because of his lack of motivation that he's placed that low. He as well also being groomed to take over as patriarch of the Nara clan."

The old man kept going on and talking about the new leaves of the Leaf like he always does.

"*Puff* *Fuu* Pay attention now, Jiraiya. Despite the talents of the ones I've mentioned before, these two are the ones that stand out the most; these two will carry the Leaf on their shoulders after you and I have both passed."

Putting down the magazine, I genuinely paid attention when he said this.

"*Puff* *Fuu* Namikaze Minato, orphan, parents were civilians who became casualties during a skirmish with Iwagakure. He has immaculate chakra control for his age; it's the level of a jonin, and despite this, he has quite the chakra reserves, which are still growing. He has been shown to master chunnin level jutsus with control of three chakra nature fire, wind, and even lightning. His genius is even comparable to the Nara's. He's not only quick-witted but quick on his feet as well."

"What! And no one taught him?"

"Apart from his occasional spars with another student, no." The old man must be joking; there's no way a civilian kid could be capable of achieving all that without a proper teacher.

"The next student is Hyuga Hizashi. The younger twin of the next Hyuga clan patriarch, his chakra control is chunnin level, but chakra reserves are Kage level; I wouldn't be surprised if he had more chakra than you; at this point."

"Have your old age finally caught up with you, Sensei? I have one of the highest chakra reserves in the village."

" *Puff* *Fuu* Did I stutter? He's intelligent and versatile, not relying only on the Hyuga clan jutsus; still, his talent is unparalleled in the gentle fist. And just like the Namikaze, he has shown to master multiple C-rank jutsus. He also has mastery over three chakra natures water, fire, and earth release."

"They sound incredible, but the Hyuga he's part of the branch family, he'll be held back by the main family, especially due to the curse seal."

" *Puff* *Fuu* I know, and they won't easily give up a talent like that, especially after they made such a large blunder of making the other brother, Hiashi, the clan heir. If they had any foreknowledge about his talent, I have no doubt that their positions would be switched."

What Sensei said was true; they wouldn't have let such a talented youth become part of the branch family if they knew about his talent beforehand. There's no doubt that they're highly regretting their decisions at this moment.

"*Puff* *Fuu* Anyways, they will be placed on a four-man squad along with the Uzumaki Kushina, and I want you to be their jonin leader

"Wha- Why me! Surely there is someone else better like Sakumo-sensei," I said, trying to reject, but the old man was stubborn.

"Hatake Sakumo is often on essential missions, and even if he wasn't, I'd still choose you. Your knowledge of fuinjutsu is only second to Mito-sama, and with the Uzumaki becoming the next nine tails jinchuriki, it's only logical that I choose you. Just in case anything goes wrong with the seal ."

"Damn it, fine, I'll do it as long as it doesn't interfere with my research." And maybe, just maybe, one of these kids will be the hero that I'll train to save this rotten ninja world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hizashi's Pov

Minato and I were walking when I saw a glimpse of a wild white mane running into the women's hot bath. "Pervy Sage?"

"Hmm, did you say something, Hizashi?" Minato asked as he looked at me, puzzled.

"Ah, nothing blondy, just remember that tomorrow is the tiebreaker; whoever steps away with the rookie of the year wins."

Minato looked at me with determination in his eyes. "I won't lose, so prepare yourself." Just like that, he took off in the direction of his house.

------------------------------------------------------

Evolved Byakugan Abilities:

See an opponent's vital points

Powerful shockwave from his eyes capable of blowing away or maiming people

Erase memories (only capable of erasing up to 10 minutes of memories a day per person)

Hypnotize

Subdue people into sleep

Along with all the regular byakugan abilities

He currently possesses all these abilities, but they aren't all that powerful as yet. They grow in time along with Hizashi.

0