Chapter 1
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Goddamnit!”-The man in the ski man cursed as he left.

 

What is it that I’m feeling...I’m excited. I’m happy. I wanna do it again.

 

Returning home, I fell asleep.

The next morning, I went through my usual routine. Reading, playing video games, sleeping, watching tv, and finally looking at the rope still hanging from the ceiling.

 It was late in the afternoon, so I decided to step out. 

 

Walking to a spot where I usually see a group of teenage delinquents. 

 

“Hey you jackass, fight me!” I roared as I pointed to the youngest one in the group. He looked about 15, at least 1 year older than me.

 

“You picking a fight with-” Before he could finish his sentence I punched his face, losing a little bit of balance as I stepped forward.

 

Immediately they started beating the shit out of me, not just the guy that I punched, but the whole gang. They stomped once I was down and beat me relentlessly.

 

I woke up right here the next day. But I was still smiling, I didn’t get pleasure from the beatdown I received, but from punching him. I, my body, want to fight.

 

It seems they went easy on me since I can still walk normally, and I don’t feel anything is broken.

 

I walked back home and took a bath. Hopping on to my laptop and opening youtube, I found a video on my recommended- Zyzz the legacy

 

“Everybody, one day, will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane, predictable life working Monday to Friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me it's a lot more fun that way.” -Zyzz

1