Chapter 9
39 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m Takuto, and today is my first day of Highschool.

 

“Hi! I’m Horikita, I hope we get along!”  said a very pretty girl, dark blue hair, and purple eyes.

 

“I’m Takuto, pleased to meet you” I did a standard introduction. Already a lot of girls are looking at me. Hehe, I’m so fucking handsome.

 

A lot of students introduced themselves later, but 5 or 6 of them didn’t…tsk, social outcasts…

 

One of them is a tall guy, he has dark brown unkempt hair, so unkept, you can’t see his eyes. Tsk, tsk, learn to take care of your appearance bud.

 

Classes went well for a while until somebody yelled at lunch break.-“HEY! You fucking bastard remember me?! Come to the back of the school, I’ll beat your ass!!”

 

Already bullying at the school? Shouldn’t the teachers interfere? Who’s he picking a fight with? Oh, it’s that loner…

 

Needless to say, I followed along with some other students.

 

The loner from my class said something to the bully, but while the bully was talking he tried punching him! However, the bully dodged.

 

From thereon the loner was put on the defensive, first, a lot of hits went past his guard, but as the fight went on it seemed he was blocking his punches more efficiently than blindly putting up a guard.

 

From there, he lowered his guard slightly, the loner ducked, and then wrapped his hands around the bully’s head and… kneed him…several times.

 

You know what, I digress. Let’s call the loner the psycho and the bully the victim.

 

The victim, now remained a bloody mess, while the psycho stood straight staring at the sky with a creepy smile on his face. 

 

Yeah, I’m gonna keep my distance from him.

Announcement
Recommend a part-time job plz
1