Chapter Twenty Five: The First Night
140 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Across the three worlds that were being invaded by the young, dark divinity, night began to fall. Only in Mareth, where certain physical laws had been altered and warped by the abundant corruption that had ensnared much of the world, was the falling of night and darkness so sudden but Fohion choosing to become a divinity of darkness itself was subtly strengthening darkness across all three planets. 

In the world of Northos the people of the village of Spree felt a strange, unknown sense of relief as night fell. Perhaps some of them hoped that since the new overlord had not returned from the castle that he swore to dominate that he and the place's current inhabitants had taken each other out? Regardless of the cause of their relief, it would soon prove to be short-lived.

In the world created by Nevermoor, night falling on the city that housed Fohion's avatar meant that the brothel that he owned began to come to full, sinful life. Fohion's proximity to the sins that his employees were about to engage in meant that he was going to get a healthy boost to his power, one which brought a smile to that particular avatar's face. In other parts of the world, though, the avatar was fully active even if he wasn't physically present. He was eager to get to work after all, and he was more determined than ever to corrupt the planet.


One of the greatest advantages possessed by Fohion as far as advancing his schemes was one particular and unusual power he possessed. That power, "Multisense" allowed him to be invisibly omnipresent in every back-alley and seedy pub throughout the world. 

This advantage, coupled with others such as his psychometric powers granted him incredible knowledge of every single twisted scheme that was brewed up in every shady corner of the world. He learned of dark viziers who sought to perform coups, and of dark elves who were readying themselves to sicken and poison their mistresses. And he began to act, to whisper darkly in all sorts of ears. 

The twisted god of deception, darkness, secrets, and lies became a poisonous snake in the grass who excited ambitions and who spat poison in the wells of the hearts of those on the precipices of falling headfirst into murder and treachery. During the first hour in which he was fully active, he effortlessly corrupted countless people, turning them into eager worshipers and accomplices of his. And tragically for those who were not corrupted he was also a generous god. 

The mighty divinity was all too willing to bless those who gave themselves over to him. When souls accepted and embraced his wicked corruption he not only manifested before them and infected them with Blacklight, tethering themselves to him and the lesser gestalt consciousness of the hive-mind, he also empowered them in other ways. 

He gave orcs who worshiped him greater strength and an illusion that made them appear as if they were some sort of noble leader hellbent on shattering civilization for wise reasons. He gave dark elves who worshiped him spider and snake pets who were tethered to him and inflicted horrifying poisons on their victims. He gave humans who worshiped him greater magical abilities and intellect to allow them to plot on the same level as uncorrupted elves. 

In just an hour he was able to expand his faction across the entire planet, both directly and indirectly. He swiftly gained unofficial control over entire orc tribes, and over secret factions within dark elven courts. He became the lord and patron of those with reckless ambitions and those who lacked scruples. And, perhaps most dangerously, he connected all of these individuals to each other. 

Connecting human squires who sought to see their masters killed with orcs paved the road to a darker, more violent future. Connecting dark elves who were master toxicologists and alchemists with brutal orcs who were constantly ready to launch vicious attacks on human settlements would further amplify the deadliness and dangers of both groups. He also did the foul act of connecting dark elves with powerful spiders, snakes, and other deadly creatures of darkness. And all of this was happening without Nevermoor's knowledge. 

Ordinarily, the goddess would have been able to detect the presence of this powerful mental web that spanned the planet but Fohion's "Subtle" power was greater than her false omnipresence. Fohion's divinity was greater than hers, and his power far exceeded hers.

The truth was that he was the dark cause responsible for the sudden advancement of evil across the planet, and even when Nevermoor could see the evil she couldn't identify the cause of it. She could see demons and ordered her servants to oppose them, but she was oblivious to the portals they had created to the depths of the abyss Fohion had carved into her universe. 

While her high-elves prepared themselves for a war with a new and mysterious enemy, Fohion had the ability to creep along unseen and listen in on what were meant to be secret conversations that his truest foe was having with her lieutenants. Nevermoor didn't know it yet but she was at war with an enemy who was growing more and more powerful with every passing moment.


Meanwhile, in other worlds, similarly powerful entities were also at war with an unknown assailant. Fohion lurked in the shadows of the minds of the darkest and most twisted creatures in the worlds of Mareth and Northos. His avatars on those planets were equally proficient at whispering dark temptations into the minds of ambitious beings. 

He corrupted his own family members in various cities across all three worlds with ease, infecting them with Blacklight and using them to create Blacklight hives in dark basements from which his twisted creations of his would soon begin to burst free. He also gave them potent powers of their own, turning some into dark vampires and others into sinister supervillains merely by sharing some of his powers with them. 

In the world of Mareth he seized control of powerful minotaur tribes and gave them magical weapons while turning them against both the demons and the "civilized" peoples throughout the world. In Northos he corrupted and dominated the fractious forces of the Ruborian Desert, effortlessly converting its raiders into his newest minions.

The one advantage that his enemies had, for the moment anyway, was that Fohion did not want to openly declare war just yet. Fohion did not make any actual moves himself against his enemies, whether it was the lords of places like Heaven's Peak or the mysterious elven theocracy in the world created by Nevermoor that reigned supreme over all of the lesser elven kingdoms that dotted the world. Instead, he was focused on gathering his own forces and on the unorthodox unions that formed between the disparate forces that followed him.


In the depths of my cosmic void, I floated alone and now teaming with power. I had manifested more of myself than just my head and was now fully visible if one could find a way into the celestial void in which I was truly omnipotent. 

My floating form was clothed in robes made from celestial starstuff, and I myself had an impossibly beautiful, void-like true form. Bellatrix had seen a portion of my truest self, scaled-down so that she could make sense of it with her human eyes, and now that I was fully manifested I could see that it was the totality of my body that had been transformed. My entire true form was made up of different shades of darkness and the same strange floating shapes that had made up my face. Nevertheless, I was stronger than I had ever been, and my hands weren't empty. 

The true remote was now in my true form's hands. The thing was allowed to revel in my true power and it was growing stronger and stronger every second for it. The object in my hands was vaster than entire worlds, due to the sheer power seeping into it. 

"How are you feeling Tee-Two?" I asked, curiously. I gazed at the object in my hand and I felt it begin to shake quietly. 

"I'm feeling... Incredible." The remote replied, and I could hear actual emotion in its voice. The remote was also radiating bright blue light which was quite pretty especially next to the incredible darkness I was radiating. 

The list of potential summons it could call upon was expanding at an astounding speed. The remote I possessed was endlessly feeding off of my infinite energy and power and expanding as a way to ensure I continued to make use of it. I could see new entries appearing in the part of my mind's eye that was tethered to the remote, as entries as powerful as Grail, daughter of Darkseid, began to appear and new ways to use the remote were appearing as well, all glowing within my mind's eye. 

I could see new menus depicting items for me to use the remote to summon, and new menus denoting ways for me to create portals that led to other universes. It was those later things, portals to other universes, that intrigued me the most but I quietly committed to not over-extending for now. Nevertheless, I was steadily growing in power and influence as my avatars successfully spread my influence across quiet corners of existence, and it was impossible for me to not be excited by that.


I turned my mind elsewhere instead of focusing solely on the cosmic remote. With the slightest mental twitch, I turned my attention back to Castle Spree and turned off the black fire that was steadily consuming everything there.

In the last hour, it had worked its way through the depths of the place and was almost at the treasure trove situated in the depths of the castle. I didn't want it to burn through the treasure that I had yet to acquire and add to my gauntlet so I shut off the void-like flames and they died down instantly. Meanwhile, I stood in front of the portal leading to Mareth and lazily took my time running my gauntleted hand over the various different piles of wealth that were strewn about the floor. 

The room glittered as gold and other metals reflected the swirling light of the portal. I was alone and slowly touched various piles of gold. As I did I felt subtle waves of pleasure surge up and down my body, signs of the small boost to my power I received with every bit of wealth I acquired as a consequence of my nature as an archdemon of greed and a dragon lord. Every disappearing gold coin made me a bit stronger, though those were hardly the only ways I grew in might. 

Any instance of the eight deadly sins that occurred in any of the worlds I had a foothold in sent pleasurable waves of power into the back of my mind. I could feel any and every sin that was occurring anywhere I had been. I also felt slight bumps in power from things like the worship I received from the massively powerful gestalt consciousness I controlled and every mind it had partially absorbed. 

As a manifold ascendant being, I had an array of methods to increase in power. Out of the five different kinds of ascendant beings, archdemons, cosmic gods, dragon lords, sanguinarchs, and transynths, I was already four. I had given myself the nature and powers of a maximally powerful archdemon, a fully realized and impossibly mighty cosmic god, a dragon lord at the very pinnacle of their kind's power, and a sanguinarch whose age could be measured in millennia rather than years, decades, or even centuries. 

When I had attempted to acquire transynth powers and become one of the impossibly powerful machines I found that I couldn't do so just yet. It was the first time in my life that such a thing had happened, but it came in the midst of me acquiring a vast quantity of power that easily dwarfed anything I would have gained by becoming a powerful machine so I quietly accepted that for the moment I was unable to become a transynth. Someday I would, and that was all that mattered. 

As a fourfold ascendant being, I grew in power from everything from worship directed towards me to instances of sin throughout the places I had been. I also had the power to do things like feed on blood, souls, or pleasure in ways that even the strongest vampire could only dream of. That was something that I was actively doing at this very moment! In Mareth I was relaxing and allowing my servant Bellatrix to receive pleasure, pleasure that I was feeding off of.


The moment that I had connected to the Earth I was originally from I performed a quiet miracle. I allowed my mind to scan the internet and used the knowledge that I gained to transform my body and soul so profoundly that I had diversified even my vast physiology. I hadn't just made myself some sort of ultra-Kryptonian, I had made myself something profoundly greater than that. 

Ascendants were vastly powerful entities that could, in the fiction they originated from, reshape entire multiverses. I had given myself as much of their power as I could, and in doing so gave myself a truly vast quantity of power, as well as the ability to grow in power from the things that allowed them to grow in power. In my determination to maximize my power I had allowed myself to become something wholly new, especially since I didn't limit myself to taking on the powers of the ascendants. 

At the moment that my mind was linked to Earth, I allowed myself to parasitically feed off of creativity and read millions of things all at once. I used that knowledge to give myself wholly new domains, such as life, fertility, light, and more. I also used that knowledge to do my very best to become some sort of ultra-entity and while it hadn't done anything like give me a new mode of transcendence it left me permanently changed.

The power coursing through me was the very same power that I was intent on using to bend the omniverse to my will, but deep inside of me that energy was changing, slowly but surely. It was mutating and allowing me to become stranger beings, with weird names.

In the time since I had gained mastery over the esoteric energies produced by sin, I had heard voices in the back of my mind whisper that I was now a "Grand Adonis", an "Omega Lord", and other things with ambitious names. All of those things gave me strange new powers that I was not really in an environment to take advantage of just yet. For now, though I turned my attention to the world of Mareth.


At the moment I was underground in one of the tunnels that I had created that connected the various huts on the surface to each other. Bellatrix and I were in a private space, unconnected to many of the other tunnels and she was on her knees in front of me, and I could see her lips curled upward as she gazed up at me. 

I did my best to keep quiet as her full lips explored my manhood. She was an eager, fanatical lover and for the last few minutes, we had been playing this game in the depths of the burrow beneath the encampment I had created. All the while I was taking full advantage of some of my newer powers because as a Grand Adonis I had many strange abilities related to sex and desire. 

Bellatrix was on the receiving end of those powers. I watched as her skin radiated a pale light due to the potent powers of "Empowerment" which was a new ability I possessed that allowed me to significantly empower anyone I had sex with. I placed my hands on her head and began to lightly pull her closer to me, and chuckled as she moaned in delight. 

As I gazed at the top of her head, her enormous mane of dark hair, I could casually read her mind. I heard the delight she was feeling at the moment. I smirked at her, even as I quietly let out soft moans. 

3