Chapter Thirty Five: Organizations And Parties
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the depths of the celestial void I lorded over I was busying myself by doing some of the most important work that any of myselves were currently doing. My eyes flitted over the information I was presented about "Guilds" and the more I read the more delighted I was. 

Guilds were organizations that gave a number of benefits to their members and had no hard cap on their membership numbers. Members were able to silently converse with other members, could identify anyone who was a member at a glance, and I could even automatically collect taxes from members!

There were also other benefits, such as members gaining the powerful benefits of "Parties", the power to use an "Inventory" of their own, and the ability of members to utilize a powerful and magically system-backed "Shop" that I could utilize, but just hadn't yet since I was creating the guild and had a fully powered system at my disposal. My powerful system-backed organizational abilities were now able to fully come to the fore. 

I was asked to do things like naming my guild, and spend out the first invites, while I mentally perused information about the system which had come to dominate my mind's eye. I sent out invites to my minion horde, both the one that was active in Northos and the rest of my minions. The name of my guild was a simple but proud one; "The Empire of Fohion". 

As minions, and the select few other people I invited to join the guild such as the elves who worshiped me and my families across a myriad of worlds, began to join the guild I felt my connection to them intensify. I also added Bellatrix, who eagerly accepted, Tamani, who was jubilant when she got to join, and the people of Spree, only some of whom were smart enough to accept an invite even after I filled them with knowledge of my forces.

It seemed that they wanted to be brave and defiant, which only meant that I'd get to have the fun of breaking them at a later date. Regardless it was not a big deal that they were intent on being brave even if it imperiled them. I knew who had accepted and who hadn't. 

Meanwhile, I was also busying myself even in worlds that weren't Northos.


In the worlds of Northos and Mareth, I was two distinct kinds of evil entities. In Northos I was a directly evil overlord hell-bent on direct and honest conquest. In Mareth I was a shadowy instigation force responsible for empowering malevolence and malignant beings. But here on Pagora, I had not yet fully decided what kind of evil I wanted to be. 

I knew that I wanted to corrupt the world, but what I hadn't fully decided was how active I wanted to be and how quickly I wanted to corrupt critical parts of Pagorian society.

At the moment I was silently considering what to do about that. And other trains of thought in my mind were doing work that mattered more in the short run. 

They busied themselves by exploring the part of my mind that was tethered to the cosmic remote in my possession. Their "eyes" dashed over the menus that separated the distinctive "Channels" that the remote had access to, separating the various potential summons into different classifications based on different characteristics and criteria. 

Some of the potential summons were interesting to me on an aesthetic level. These tended to include women with darker hair or women with red hair, such as both Blackfire and Starfire. 

Other potential summons had interesting biographies such as Queen Oona from the land of Dankmire, a warrior queen who would go from being a princess to being a queen who was trapped in a political marriage, to being a pirate queen on the high seas.

A number of things that would have been considerations for someone else weren't for me. I didn't care about the powers any characters offered since "Power Architect" was great enough for me to just bestow their powers on myself with ease. I had given myself things as grand as a New God's physique through mixing the remote's powers with my own abilities and I was still feeling the minor high that that came with. 

I hadn't gained many truly exceptional powers through the remote, but those I had seen fit to give myself were worth it. Nevertheless, it freed me up to focus on only summoning the most exceptional people through to my realities. I planned to eventually summon all of the people I could summon, but for now, when I was an emperor in name only, I wanted to focus only on the most exceptional allies I could call upon. 

Surprisingly some of the more fascinating choices to pick from came from seemingly kid-friendly channels. Warriors like Mulan and Merida, both of whom had multiple classes and levels according to my newly empowered vision, were from Disney and Ikra, from Cartoon Network, had multiple classes and was very high level in all of them. Though some adult/mature channels also had exceptional picks, like the Mother of Dragons, and Melisandre from the HBO channel. 

Thanks to my new ability to see and modify class information for my allies I was also able to do minor things like grant Bellatrix the "Wizard" and "Sorcerer" classes and see that her class was instantly put to a high level in both. 

I scanned a tiny menu in front of me, or rather in front of my hands as I considered how to create something rather odd... A very balanced adventuring party. 

The menu in front of me outlined various food items I could buy. I could also smell delicious elven bread baking in the background. At the moment I was inside of an elven bakery, and some of the elves looked at me curiously but didn't say anything. As I scanned the menu I could hear the quiet whispers of the Phoenix Force in the back of my mind as it also examined the menu I was holding.

"Hmm... That one looks good!" The strange entity cooed as its glowing scarlet eyes settled on one of the kinds of bread the elven bakers were making, a sort of bread that was visible on the menu in the form of a magical pictograph. It was akin to a cartoon, but the menu itself was enchanted and I could smell the bread thanks to both the menu and the actual bread that was in the process of being baked. 

The strange voice was now a constant source of quiet and murmured words in my mind, and I knew that they were a being of vast, possibly infinite power even if they were weak in comparison to myself. Oftentimes the being contented itself to just quietly whisper in the back of my mind since I had proven myself to be incredibly powerful even without their cosmic might. In time I would learn to call upon and utilize the vast might of the Phoenix Force, but for now, I would limit my usage of its unspeakable might. 

I approached an elven man working behind a magically powered cash register and quietly ordered one loaf of the bread. The elf looked at me curiously while taking my money but did not really say anything out of touch or discriminatory. To be fair to the man I was in the elven part of the city where any human would be viewed with at least a bit of suspicion so I didn't really blame him for looking at me weirdly.

After taking my money the elf gracefully walked to the magic-powered oven wherein the bread was being baked. He wordlessly pointed at a nearby empty table and I nodded at him while heading to sit down and await my food. At the same time, I felt the trains of thought that were fixated on exploring the menus in my mind's eye beginning to make powerful decisions.

I smartly chose to go back and quickly order a few extra loaves, to the confusion of the cashier who silently stared at me judgmentally while I ordered the food. Nevertheless he accepted my cash and began to prepare extra loaves of elven bread. 


In the depths of my void-home, I watched as several people from across what the people of Earth had once believed were just fictional universes appeared before me. I knew who they were, though the three I was the most interested in were three princesses; Diana, Fiona, and Merida, a warrior, ranger, and monk respectively, though each of them had a number of other classes as well.

All of the individuals, each of whom was a fully unique and significantly powerful entity in their own rights, appeared before me at the same time. And like what happened with Bellatrix, all it took was one glance at me for the potency of my allure to have a significant, heart-shaking impact on them. Unlike Bellatrix, however, they had the strength of mind to not speak right away. They had the willpower needed to stay quiet in front of me. 

I studied them, my form an astral, conceptual embodiment of dark beauty and allure as I did so. We spent several seconds gazing at each other, and eventually, the lot of them vanished from view, teleported to a whole new world; that of Pagora.


The instant that the gaggle of women appeared I could feel reality subtly shift and change to better make sense of their arrival and placement in this part of the omniverse. My mental mini-map blipped out of existence for a single second and then reappeared, updated to show the existence of the strange, out-of-universe entities.

None of them were existences that were impossible for the universe to reconcile, but I could sense the air around me thickening as the strange goddess who considered this world her own playground struggled to make sense of the alien memories filling her mind. Her mind was powerful, but not powerful enough to resist my nefarious influence. 

I heard the door behind me open and turned to see a number of women of different heights, ethnicities, and even species enter it. Two of the taller women were Diana and Fiona, and they also had some of the more distinctive appearances since Diana wore her paladin-like armor and Fiona was in her ogre form which made her stand over two meters tall. 

All of the other women with them were human, or at least possessed humanoid builds, and so they did not attract the same level of abject interest that Fiona and Diana, both of whom were beautiful women but also had very eye-catching looks, did. I sensed them silently looking around and I allowed them to do so uninterruptedly for a few moments. Eventually, though I chuckled and rose my hand, without even turning to look at them. 

They began to wander towards me and when they did I wordlessly sent them invites to my guild and to my, or rather this, avatar's party. All of them accepted both invites and as they did I began to hear their thoughts. When they reached me I was approached by a polite waiter who was carrying the bread I had ordered, as well as the extra loaves.


The group of no less than nine women who had entered the bakery one after another were all picturesque beauties in one way or another. From the tall, lightly armored, green-skinned woman with gorgeous red hair to the much shorter tiger-like woman who wore the robes of a martial artist from a human kingdom despite clearly being a beast-woman, each of them was a lovely woman who had striking physical characteristics. 

They were so visually striking, and their appearance was so random, that they actually managed to draw the eyes of the elves in the bakery. The elves watched the strangers with abject interest, and when the large group of women noticed the back of the divinity that they had been brought to this universe by they all tensed in excitement, and the elves all sighed in annoyance. 

The elves' reaction stemmed from one thing; the weird fellow sitting at the table was unlike anyone they had ever seen. All of them had seen his bizarre actions and physiology at work and they knew that he was truly something else so seeking this group of beauties flock to him was unsurprising. Between his ultra-human grace to his inhumanly beautiful eyes, the strange god who had come to corrupt their world was absolutely special.

His friends, or more accurately his first party, were ready to get their very first orders. As they reached him he began to publicly acknowledge each of the lovely women he had called to his side from different corners of existence. As he did that his eyes began to fill with more and more enthusiasm.

2