Chapter 2
772 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uwah...”

Heat rose to my face as my hand gradually made way to the forbidden nether region.

The embarrassment alone was enough to make my heart pounding to the point where I felt like it would leap straight out of my chest. Even though I knew it was my own body... I couldn’t reject the thought as if I’m about to violate someone else.

But I have no choice.

Indeed, I have to do this.

There was a good chance that I’ve been reincarnated to a parallel world after being ran over, as is the case typically found with that isekai fad which have been gaining traction in the recent year, except the main difference now being I’m in a different body.

Naturally, the only way to confirm this notion is by making a thorough inspection. But on other hand, the rational part of myself wanted to refute the stupidity behind this reasoning and what went bad in my head to rationalize it. After all, how likely was the possibility of that anyhow?

It may have been my best guess, but it was no better than a mere thought in passing. For all I know, someone might have pulled a dirty prank on me.

As I reprimanded myself with little rationality I have left, my eyes conveniently–oh, uh... I mean, err, happened to wander back down.

The pair of delectable blobs jiggled in concordance with the sudden motion and swelled as it got neatly sandwiched between a pair of dainty limbs. Looking at the spectacle, I couldn’t help but feel another wave of heat rose to my face once more. 

God forbid what sort of expression I was making.

Suffice it to say, the indignation didn’t last long. Once again, my hand found itself headed towards the same direction...

“You there–” a voice suddenly interrupted.

“Eek!”

My hands quickly retracted feeling I got called out in the act. The girlish yelp just now was beyond anyone's concern at the moment.

“You’re finally awake.”

“Eh?”

Then there was silence between us.

Finally, he says... Does that mean he's been looking after me?

My eyes suddenly began to widen.

At the apparent realization, shame washed over my face as I covered it with both palms. The embarrassment was somehow too much to handle. I couldn’t believe how I was acting like a hormonal teenager after being exposed to some skin, and I even got caught red-handed to boot!

Did something went bad with my head after all? It sure didn't feel like it though. And to be fair, with how jarring this whole situation had been so far, perhaps I wasn't in the right frame of mind. 

Right, that must have been the case.

While this may sound as if I’m making excuses, at the end of the day, I’m still a grown man with a good head above his shoulders. It’s not as if it was my first time seeing one either, so believe me when I say I am just as confused right now!

Then again... just how am I supposed to explain this to someone else?

After that short bout with delusion, I sneaked a glance towards the man, and realized he was much older than his voice sounded.

I desperately wanted to ask how far he’s seen, though, it didn’t look like he'd the type to entertain such questions.

“So, uh...”

“Who are you? And what are you doing in the sanctuary of the gods?”

Before I could even make sense of what he’s saying, a mutter leaked from my lips:

“Wha?”

With a swift flash – faster than eye could see – his sword was drawn from its opulent sheath, befitting the image of a fine jewelry more than a weapon used for combat, though its sharpness was not in any way less real. 

A cold gleam radiated from its golden edges as it grazed my throat.

Ojiisan love interest perhaps *question mark* *question mark*.

20