About the future
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, I finally managed to be done with this part of Merrows Blood, at first it was supposed to be a short spin-off to be published in small segments in between chapters of the main story just to give me time to write more without taking long breaks, but the story grew and grew and now I just finished the PROLOGUE of it so yeah.

What will happen to Merrow's Blood? well, I just created another series where I will be publishing all these chapters and eventually, I will start to delete them from here so they don't bloat the whole thing and make it even more confusing. The updates on that story will be rare, to say the least.

And leaving spin-off talk to the side, what is the status of the main work at the moment? well, better actually, I was really burned out and couldn't write more than two words and I think I'm getting through now, I made some cool advancements and if it keeps up then in a few weeks I'll have more chapters to put out. Not only that.

I want to announce that from now on I'll probably do things this way, I'll produce a long batch of chapters I'll feel comfortable with and then once those run out you'll guys will have to wait until the next one, I'm sorry but that's as fast as I think I will be able to crank them out, I swear not to let this much time happen again but I will never drop this.

In the mean time you can ask me any questions you have and I will answer them as best as I can.

0