Chapter 1 – Why?!
127 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why the fuck do I spend all my weekends nights fapping away?

Sure I had a few friends to hang out with and go out with. Even I had a few girls to have sex with if I wanted to.

But there is no more fulfilling thing to complete a game 100% and if you and sex scenes there it makes it even better!

That's why I wait patiently for the weekend to make those sex games marathons...Oh well, who I'm kidding I do it every night but on the weekends I go ham.

I played a good amount of sex games. Almost up to 500, from simple pixels games to complex 3d ones, even some VR ones!

But my favorites are the RPG ones, those involving grinding for levels, making a build and strategy to have the most targets to conquer in one run! Some games made it impossible to catch them all in one run to make you play multiple times, but I enjoyed those as well. 

But as the games, I played increased so it was my threshold for a "good game". Almost all of them were made by amateurs for amateurs, some of them received donations but most of them didn't so there weren't updates most of the time. The popular games often involved the strategy "More females + more kinks = more viewers" and it was a solid one, but that doesn't cover me. Mind you my taste is a normal one, no foot/armpit or anything weird shit made me rub my hamster.

But I sought the balance of the world or different builds, routs to take, different outcomes. But in general, people didn't like that, they like to follow a straight quest and receive the sex scene at the end. I got bored of that so I sought those real RPGs games with sex in them.

I found so few of them that I made a top list with all the strategies I founded in them. Of course, since those games weren't popular, to begin with, my post didn't have millions of views but some people appreciate my effort even if they didn't like the game.

Some time passed and games kept going with the mainstream so no hope for a "good game" to appear, I had two choices. Make my own game or dig out old forum posts or even international ones.

I went with the second option, of course, I like to critique but I don't know jack shit how to make a game or even draw properly.

My search went on and off between faps and after only two months of searching, I found one!

It was in a philippine forum from 2012, the name of the post was "Wizard Game" the game involved the internet myth that if you reach 30 years old without having sex you became a wizard. The character of the game became a wizard that way but the catch is that all your targets were witches or had a strong magic defense. So you had to grind your levels to beat them in different games involving magic, from random invoking sequences to simply counter their spell fast enough to make them receive the backlash.

What was the fun part of the game? ALL OF IT! EVERY FUCKING SECOND! I loved it, even if was a pain in the ass to play. I had to flash my phone to match a philippine one to make it believe I was there and I had to stop at every conversation to translate with an online translater tool but it was all worth it!

The problem? It was the only post of the game and the author didn't have any more posts, even after people donated him/her some money to continue the series he/she didn't respond. The game ended in a cliffhanger where you wanted to capture the princess of some foreign country but to beat her you needed an item in a dungeon only available on Christmas eve in the Philippines. Even if you flashed your IMEI to make it appear as your phone was from there and make your VPN connection to that country still didn't work.

I tried to contact a few people but a bunch of them didn't even know English so I made a post and didn't get a response.

I got so obsessed with the game that I planned to go there myself. With some lame excuses about wanting to visit some Buddhas and whatnot, I applied for a vacation for my work and went to the Philippines as planned. Oh, and it was casually on Christmas eve what a coincidence.

The art in the game was from real pictures with some animes characters in front of it. So it was a little easy to know the approximate location of the "dungeon". It was a tourist trap cave one more of the many in that country. I purchased a new phone from a legit store in a mall, set it all in that country language, downloaded the game, and loaded my save file, paid a "security" guy to let me pass, and waited.

I don't know what I waited for. I stood there, on Christmas eve, in a different country, with a new foreign phone having a foreign sex game waiting on a quest that didn't have an ending. The game simply crashed after your character walked inside the dungeon on Christmas eve.

God, I was insane. I realized at that moment. A post-nut clarity hit me before a nut, I was insane, I was obsessed with an incomplete foreign game when I could be in my home country with my family and friends but here I was, in front of a dark cave on Christmas eve.

The only thing that made me smirk is that I was the only one insane enough to do this. Not even the people in this country seem to have done it since the post had only a measly 100 responses and since there was not feedback from the author it fade away in time, even if the game was fantastic. It seemed that a lot of games took "inspiration" from that game to make their own but did not even credit it, since it was only theirs original ideas if you ask them.

Anyway, I was here anyway. I waited until the clock hit exactly 12 pm to walk into the "dungeon" with the game launched with the request in-game telling me "please enter the dungeon".

As I walked in only with the light of the screen phone illuminating myself suddenly the phone turned off, without even me pressing the next button on the screen. It just shut down. I pressed the power button and my phone didn't even turn on. It was creepy being inside a cave without light.

I began to panic as I tried to feel the walls to guide me to the exit, but when I looked back I could only see a faint entrance to the cave. As if I just walked 5km in...But I only made a few steps inside the cave! I tried to run towards the exit while feeling the left wall and with the other hand I kept trying to power on my phone. 

The exit didn't grow near, even worse, it became more distant. I began to frenetically run while hyperventilating. If you run like that in a dim light environment is just asking for trouble. I stumble with a rock and I fell, my phone was nowhere to be found I was in complete darkness.

I began to cry, thinking I was done for. That I was one more stupid tourist to wander off in some cave and die in some fissure that nobody ever is gonna find.

After crying and asking for help for hours I eventually fell asleep in a curl position.

When I woke up I was in front of a mirror in a bathroom. The strangest thing is that my visible body was like one of those extras in cheap sex games, with only the gray silhouette drawn, even my clothes were gray and seemed that fused with my skin as if was the same color as mine.

I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

 

5