Chapter 5: Exp……
235 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sayonara…..'

 

Tong!!!

 

Before she could bite her tongue, she suddenly heard a metallic sound. Ringing near her. Stopping her teeth from going any deeper within her tongue.

 

She opened her eyes in a shudder, trying to see what happened, but everything was a blur without her glasses.

 

"What….?"

 

Smack!!…pow!!

 

Even though she couldn't see properly, she could still see the blur silhouette of a familiar back, pushing and…..punching? The three men.

 

"w…who are you?" the slim man question in panic. He just felt the second punch, right in his jaws, which almost made him unconscious. Forcing him to fall backwards. "Y…you are messing with the wrong person, man. If you don't beg for mercy, my boss will kick you…..aaaa!!"

 

Before he could say anything, he got kicked on his shoulder, which flew him towards his so called boss. Who was just eating nonstop eating his onigiri?

 

"Boss….." the thin man whispered, before passing out.

 

"…..useless." the man replied with a horse tone.

 

At the sides, where the girl was searching for her glasses. felt a sudden pull in her arms, and her vision became clear, feeling the sensation of the cold temples of her glasses.

 

"here you go…." said a soft voice.

 

The girl blinked, many times adjusting her eyes. It was more cracked than before but she could still see more visibly in comparison from the time before.

 

"t..thank you." the girl said. "you..."

 

She was in awe as she remembered the charming face which she just saw days ago. She had great a memory and because of that, she could identify those sharp noses and beautiful lips. 

 

The only difference was, his hair was all golden. With his eyes, coloring like a character from a fantasy world.

 

"you….were the one who was at the bridge….or are you someone…."

 

"ohh….you remembered. I'm glad….thanks for not blowing my cover back then." Aiden replied with a smile. Making her heartbeat pump faster than usual.

 

"y..yes…" she replied, a bit shy.

 

Seeing her was safe and sound. Aiden turned around, looking at the muscular man. Standing up. His eyes, radiating killing intent towards him, like he had just kidnapped his wife.

 

"you…..who are you?….a foreigner..?" the rugged man asked. Looking at his golden hair and half Asian like appearance.

 

Aiden didn't answer, as he paced in his direction, but his shirt got tugged from behind, making Aiden look back the girl.

 

"w…we should run….." she girl suggested, but before he could reply, he heard the man's steps running towards him. Before he knew it, a giant fist was coming at his face. But there was no panic in his eyes as he grabbed his hand, stopping the punch midway.

 

"…..why in such a hurry?" Aiden asked.

 

The man felt his hand slowly getting squashed. The pain gradually increasing. He tried to back his hand, but the grip of the young lad before him was too strong, surprising him more and more.

 

"you are strong kid…." he said. Not flinching at all, putting all his strength in his hand, trying to pull but…

 

"My turn…" Aiden said.

 

The scarred man saw the punch coming, but it was too fast, and he couldn't pull back, with his hand still in his grip. He tried covering from his left hand, but felt the punch right on his cheeks where the gap was. Making him fly two, three meters away.

 

"oh….forgot to hold back." he said.

 

The girl was watching in awe. A handsome boy who looked like he was her age, making grown men fly like they had no weight.

 

Atlas walked towards the man who was trying to stand up, blood coming from his head and also from the end of his big lips. Still calm and collected.

 

Aiden was amazed, looking at the man and his bland look. Others would threaten him or beg for mercy, but here the man was calm like before.

 

'is this man mad or something else….' Aiden thought.

 

Before he could properly stand up, he ran to him, reaching him, his hand on his collar, dragging him up. Until his body didn't touch the ground floor.

 

the man was dizzy as hell, and he knew if he took another punch like that on his head, he would die but he stared at the boy, his face still calm, blood dripping from his head as his one eye became red mixing in with his own blood.

 

"…..you guys were going to rape her or maybe even kill her….do you have anything to say?" Aiden asked.

 

"....."

 

No reply was given, which infuriated him a bit, but he remembered the blood trickling from the girl's lips.

 

'she was going to commit suicide if I hadn't come in time.' Aiden thought in anger. He closed his fist as tightly as possible, ready to end him any moment, posing to punch him for the last moment. 

 

His punch came through, ripping the air between with speed like never before.

 

The man closed his eyes, accepting the outcome.

 

[Save humanity…..]

 

A reminiscent angelic voice rang in his ear, forcing his fist to stop right in front of the man's nose, the air rippling on his face.

 

he let go of his collar, the man falling on the floor, now his face showing some emotion, emotion of surprise.

 

"why….?" he asked.

 

Aiden said nothing, showing his back to the man, whose legs were shaking in fear.

 

"if I ever saw you, doing harm to any human….I won't just stop near your head…" Aiden warned, looking at him from his shoulder. His eyes giving out murderous aura which shook the buffed man to his core.

 

"....thank you." the man said. Standing up from his wobbling legs, walking the opposite way from the monster he just faced.

 

Aiden sighed, puffing out his anger. He was always like this, running on his emotions. Saving people and animals with his powers, call it his innocence or naivety. He did it away knowing later, somebody must have had recoded it, flashing it on social media.

 

but one thing, he felt good was, he got exp. he didn't know beating people would help him level up but, thank god it did.

 

[Notifications

 

You beat a human who had force. Congratulations, you got 5 exp.

 

You beat a human who had force. Congratulations, you got 3 exp.

 

You beat a human who had force. Congratulations, you got 4 exp.

You beat a human who had force. Congratulations, you got 15 exp.]

 

'ohhh, I got some exp. that's tight…..wait, they had Force like I have….what's happening….system?'

 

[….the new earth is slowly filling with the celestial force so, the surviving living beings who eat and breathe in earth will also have a bit amount of Force within them. Strengthening them according to how their body digests the force…..] 

 

' I see…..so that burly guy could observe more force than normal...won't he be dangerous later on if that's the case…..maybe I should have killed him, right away…'

 

He looked back, and before he knew it; he was nowhere to be seen..

 

 'well….let's check my status.'

 

 

[Status

 

Name: Ando Aiden

 

Bloodline: ???? (Locked, reach level ten to unlock bloodline.)

 

Age: 16 years 

 

Race: Human/ ????

 

Level: 1 (Exp: 27/100)

 

STR: 25

 

AGI: 20

 

DEF: 15

 

FP: (locked, reach level five to be able to use the 'force')

 

INT: 10

 

LUCK: 1

 

CHARM: 40

 

DP: 0

 

Rank: E+ Rank

 

Soul: A+

 

Class: (Locked)

 

Subclass: (locked)

 

Title: The blur, Ghost, Breathtaking, handsome hunk...

 

Natural ability: Super strength and agility, Telekinesis (E), Healing (D)]

 

'ohh….now I have 27 exp. that's epic!!' he shouted in his thoughts.

 

The girl came to him, confused, as he was changing his mood from time to time. Sometime he smiled, he got angry and became serious…

 

"umm….excuse me…" the girl called, feeling a bit dizzy. From the moment she had bitten her tongue, she felt the taste of something metallic in his tongue. It didn't stop until now, where she was slowly felling dizzy and when she was right near him. She couldn't control her body anymore, losing her consciousness, falling right on his body.

 

"Wow….hey, you ok. Excuse me." Aiden asked to the girl, who out of nowhere, fell on his arms but she was not answering at all and his keen eyes already knew why, watching the blood dripping from his mouth.

 

"she must have already bitten a bit dip…" Aiden said in worry.

7