Chapter 11: Strength and Agility
141 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The imp in the middle came forward. His pace slowly becoming fast, so fast that normal humans wouldn't be able to see its feet, but he was different. His eyes were different. The more he focused, the more he could see. 

 

He kneeled now, his body falling backwards. The sharp razor claws missing its mark as it pass over his body. Not just using his eyes, his right hand tightly gripped the long knife. Using his full strength right from the get go. 

 

Slashing its foot, right below their knee. 

 

"raaaaaarr!!"

 

Screamed the imp. He didn't know it was a scream of pain or just their way of tongue. But he didn't have time to figure that out. As another one was targeting his throat.

 

He quickly pushed his knife between its claws. Stopping it midway. Bearing its push, bearing its strength.

 

'hmmm….they aren't much strong…' he thought, pushing its long claw back to him. Making it bear his push.

 

'"raaaaarrr…"

 

Feeling the push from a tiny human, it growled in anger, using his other hand to slash but before it could slash forward, his both hands were gone, before his own eyes.

 

"And here I was afraid of you lousy monsters." He said, a smile coming to his lips, but that confidence came down quick, feeling a sharp pain on his back and so he quickly backed away, knowing what just attacked him.

 

"aaaa...you shitty monsters. Attacking from the back…"

 

He felt the tingling pain, on his back. Feeling the warm blood flowing down as it drenched his shirt.

 

'Damn…it hurts….'

 

Getting angry from the pain. He charged forward, clashing his long knife with its claw, but he didn't just stayed their trying to defend himself. 

 

"haaaaaa…!!!"

 

He roared, pushing his body even further, as it slowly dug through its hard claws, reaching its red skin and cut through his hand up to his shoulder.

 

The imp was surprised by his strength. He had killed so many human so easily but this human was strong. So strong that it easily broke his prideful claws.

 

"raaaaarrrr….."

 

But he couldn't dwell on his pain much longer, as his vision became upside down. Seeing its own body from far away.

 

'raaaarrr…?'

 

Aiden whipped his long knife, whipping all the unwanted red and blackish blood away. His eyes glaring at the imp sitting on top of the many corpses.

 

He was feeling a bit tired. Not physically, but mentally. It was his first time killing something,, but he needed to survive. Survive in this new cursed world.

 

Notifications were popping, but he ignored all of them, knowing a second of distraction could be fatal like he just experience before. 

 

Even though his back was in pain, he pointed his knife at the imp. Who looked like a leader? He didn't know if he was strong or weak but he needed to end this quick before he lost more blood.

 

The cut was much deeper than he thought as the blood was just flowing out like no tomorrow. But that imp just stayed there. Taking a woman's chopped head, and cracking its skull, reaping away its hair and like a side dish, he started eating her half rotten brain like a snack from a plastic bag.

 

"You repulsive monsters…." he said.

 

He was going to charge forward, taking a step onward, but what he saw after forced him to take that step back the very moment.

 

"What the fuck…?"

 

Many other imps crawled out from the other side of the many corpses. Some of them still crunching on human leftovers. And the numbers kept increasing one after another. While they all kept glaring at him.

 

"raaarrr…raaraarrr…"

 

The imp who was eating the brains started speaking liverish and, like he was their leader, all the imps started acting like they were receiving his orders. 

 

"huh….did he just spoke to them…..This is getting out of hand, should I run for it….if I run now I have time to carry Emi with me."

 

Before he could take away, one of them jumped at him out of nowhere, but his shaky hands weren't shaking any longer. Both of his hands, gripping the butcher knife tightly.

 

Without blinking twice. His knife ripped the coming imp in half as it was still in air.

 

[You leveled up]

 

All of a sudden, his body felt energized. His back, which was aching like a bitch, was now soften to a degree. He had his self-healing but it was not so helpful as it was slow. Too slow for situations like this.

 

But now. He felt like his back was healing much faster rate than before. He looked at his status, having 42 DP points. It surprised him at how he gained his extra 12 points, but it wasn't time to be curious. It was time to battle.

 

'I should put 20 points on STR and 10 points on AGL…..done!'

 

He felt his body rejuvenate once more, feeling his muscles tighten all over his body. He could feel it. his strength rising like never he felt before, his hands eager to show its strength and his feet excited to run like the wind.

 

He smiled, gripping his butcher knife. Getting in his position like he was about to run a marathon.

 

The imps didn't wait long, all the forty or so imps coming at him, hungry for his fresh meat and blood. Some smaller, some taller, some wider. Some of them were even muscular to a point, but the moment they came near Aiden's range. Nothing mattered. They were all sliced like butter. His movement so fast that not even one could scratch his cloth, let alone his skin.

 

Only the sound of slicing of flesh and the screams of many imps followed.

.

.

.

 

[You have leveled up]

 

[You have leveled up]

 

[Congratulation! you have defeated the imp leader! You have gained 2 DP points as a reward.]

 

[Congratulations! you have gained the skill 'the tongue of the imps'.]

 

Aiden sat on the head of the impleader, which he sliced off just a moment ago. He thought, the imp leader would be much stronger than the other as it looked much muscular and intimidating than others, but all it took him was three swings and he was dead.

 

But his stamina was lost quickly as he fought so many imps at once. He didn't know he would lose his stamina so quickly. it was his first time breathing so heavily after moving his body so much. The only way he could had lasted so long was because he had leveled up twice between his long fight. Giving him cheat like energy like a magical energy drink.

 

"I didn't know…fighting took this much stamina…"

 

After balancing his breathing. He called upon his system interface.

 

[Status

 

Name: Ando Aiden

 

Bloodline: ???? (locked, reach level ten to unlock bloodline.)

 

Age: 16 years 

 

Race: Human/ ????

 

Level: 3 (Exp: 864/1000)

 

STR: 25 => 45

 

AGI: 20 => 30

 

DEF: 15

 

STM: 16

 

FP: (locked, reach level five to be able to use the 'force')

 

INT: 10

 

LUCK: 1

 

CHARM: 40

 

DP: 0

 

Rank: E+ Rank

 

Soul: A+

 

Class: (Locked)

 

Subclass: (locked)

 

Title: The blur, Ghost, Breathtaking, handsome hunk...

 

Skills: Imp's tongue

 

Natural ability: Super strength and agility, Healing (D)]

3