Galaxy of Terror Dameia’s Demise
541 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Galaxy of Terror

Dameia’s Demise

 

By Ivaran Kealar

 

1.

 

The Quest had been dispatched to the planet Morganthus, in search of the missing crew of the Remus. However, when the crew entered the atmosphere, an unseen force had dragged their ship down, forcing it to remain on the planet’s surface. They divided into two different teams: A team had to stay on the vessel, but team B was ordered to investigate the strange pyramid.

Dameia, the blonde tech officer, had been dreading this mission from the start. She was in her twenties, had bright blue eyes, bouffant hair and a nice bust. She was a shy young woman, who primarily avoided talking to men. Like the others, her uniform was cream coloured, she wore a backpack that had lights on, and she had her blaster gun ready to use on any hostiles.

Nevertheless, the only men Dameia could talk to were Quuhod, Cabren, and Ranger. She was part of the crew that was tasked with investigating the mysterious pyramid.

“There’d better not be any worms in there,” said Dameia, with disgust. “I hate worms!”

Dameia was still shaken by the death of a team member.

Commander Ilvar was attacked by some strange tentacles, and he fell down a perilous pit.

Dameia was unable to save the man, despite her best efforts, and she was reduced to tears. She followed her team members inside the colossal structure, against her own intuition.

 

 

2.

 

The corridors inside the pyramid were dead, grey, weakly illuminated and claustrophobic. As the astronauts explored the rooms of the pyramid, Quuhod had lost his crystal death stars. The man had gone back to them, but had been absent for five-to-ten minutes.

“Where’s Quuhod,” asked Cabren.

“He said he was looking for his crystals, but he isn’t back yet,” whimpered Alluma.

“I’ll go and look for him,” Dameia offered. “Besides, I’m worried about him.”

“Okay, Dameia, but please be careful and return as soon as possible,” said Cabren.

She smiled sweetly at him. “Don’t worry, Cabren. I’ll be back real soon, I promise.”

Just like that, Dameia left the crew, and carefully went in search for her lost teammate.  

 

 

3.

 

Dameia’s courage had diminished within the minute.

Beads of sweat now dripped down her delicate face.

Her pace was slow at first. She glanced around carefully.

“Quuhod,” she whispered. “Quuhod, are you here?”

There was no reply, the chamber seemed dead.

After walking for a while, she stopped dead in her footsteps, her eyes widened.

She had discovered Quuhod's severed arm, completely covered with maggots. Dameia remained there, temporarily paralysed by fear. She got her gun and incinerated the worms.

“Quuhod,” she whispered, with tears in her eyes.

Dameia had a moment of silence, but then moved on. She saw a door leading to a balcony, and decided that she needed to call the Quest. Regrettably, she missed a maggot...

 

 

4.

 

“This is Dameia calling the Quest, do you read me?” She stood outside, trying to contact the ship. Her efforts were useless. Something was jamming the signal. “This is Dameia calling the Quest, do you read me?” Unluckily, she was forced to head back inside the pyramid.

 

 

5.

 

For some reason, going back inside the pyramid had felt different. Dameia got a bad feeling, like something was looking at her from the shadows. She couldn’t shake the feeling of being stalked. Her heart raced intensely. Her stomach had turned to ice.

Dameia came across where she thought the exit was, but now, it was just a wall. She blindly searched for the way out. A terrible idea crossed her mind.

“This pyramid feels alive,” she whined, trembling. “This was supposed to be the exit! Dammit, I'm trapped here. Help! Help! Cabren! Alluma! Ranger! Someone, help me!”

Dameia hit the wall hard, weeping and shouting.

No one could hear her. She was isolated from her friends.

She tried to find another exit, but her feet slid to the floor.

There seemed to be a viscous slime trail on the floor, which wasn’t there before.

Dameia slipped and slid, somehow going to the slime trail’s source. She walked backwards, bumping into something big. She turned around, gingerly. There, she saw it: Something that looked as though it was ripped from her very nightmares. She cried out loud.

Standing before the hysterical woman was a giant maggot with numerous pink phallic tentacles; which resembled flexible penises. He had a rubberized body and an enormous mouth.

Dameia screamed as the maggot puked its slime all over her, and was caressed by the tentacles. She attempted to escape, but the phallic appendages had restricted her movements.

The mutant maggot removed her backpack and gun – devouring them both. It continued to molest Dameia with its phallic appendages and slobber its slime all over her.

Dameia’s cream jacket was removed as she failed to run away. She shut her eyes tight. Her shrill cries deafened the chamber. The wet slime on the floor hindered her movements. In no time, she was only clad in her white underwear and black boots.

The mutant maggot wrapped Dameia in its tentacles and lifted her off the floor. Carefully, the mutant maggot slammed her to the ground – its tentacles cushioned her fall.

Dameia landed on her back, barely clothed, and vulnerable to the perverted monster. Dameia shouted as the maggot's mouth approached her face. She winced when the mutant maggot covered her face and hair with its sticky slime as it moaned hungrily.

The maggot then removed Dameia’s underwear – rendering her completely nude.

Unable to control the tears streaming down her cheeks, Dameia covered her tits.

The enormous maggot took off Dameia's boots – revealing her beautiful feet.

Afterwards, the maggot groped Dameia’s body and even her slender limbs.

Dameia no longer believed that this enormous monster was going to devour her. Instead, she knew the monster meant to rape her without end. Her struggle for liberation increased.

Dameia opened her mouth and wailed, “Help! Ranger! Alluma! Someone! Anyone! Please! I’m getting attacked by a mutant maggot! I’m about to get raped! Please, save me!”

The mutant maggot was frustrated that it was denied access to Dameia’s luscious breasts. So, several tentacles ensnared her limbs and forced them down onto the cold ground. 

Dameia was now spread-eagled. She clenched her teeth. She could feel the rubbery tentacles caress her juicy tits and pink capped nipples, her stomach and her shapely thighs. She tossed her head from side-to-side, rejecting the reality of the situation. Her heart raced in her chest. She couldn’t stop whimpering. She balled her hands into fists and she fought back. It was useless.

The mutant maggot licked Dameia’s face affectionately like licking a lovely treat.

Dameia trembled and sobbed. She opened her mouth to release her curses. She was silenced. Her eyes opened and bulged out of her skull. The maggot’s tongue had entered her mouth.

The mutant maggot’s tongue leisurely thrust backwards and forwards in Dameia’s mouth.

Dameia shut her eyes tight again. She put up more of a fight. Yet, the combination of the molesting tentacles feeling her up, and the thrusting maggot tongue, had turned her on.

Involuntary thoughts of wanting this maggot to rob her virginity flooded her brain. She fought back. She was able to stifle an orgasm that threatened to escape from her cage.

The mutant maggot’s tongue finally left Dameia’s mouth and retracted in its own mouth.

Dameia continued her attempts to break free as she felt the molesting tentacles on her body.

“Please! Someone! Anyone! Help me! I can’t hold on for much longer,” she whimpered.

Dameia was losing the battle. Her body responded to the forbidden tentacle touches. An orgasm kept threatening to bust out of its cage – it wanted to break free.

The massive maggot engulfed Dameia’s left breast – it leisurely bobbed its head up and down. It was somehow able to massage her left breast like how one would mould bread dough.

Dameia trembled. She whined. She clenched her teeth. She hated her defiant body.

The mutant maggot lovingly licked Dameia’s hardened left nipple. It rolled her nipple. It folded it. It managed to lick it over and over. The massive maggot also engulfed Dameia’s right breast – it leisurely bobbed its head up and down. It was somehow able to massage her right breast, too. Its tongue opened up, to reveal a tiny mouth, and it sucked on Dameia’s right nipple.

Dameia felt the mutant maggot alternate between worshipping her tits and nipples. To her dismay, it felt wonderful. She had never received a breast massage and it blew her mind.

Dameia could not contain the trembling which was accumulating in her body.

Finally, Dameia’s mouth opened, and she moaned, “N-Oh...! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Help! Help! Help! Help! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! N-Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Please! Please! Please! Please! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! I’m gonna...! I’m gonna! I’m gonna! Orgasm! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Ah fuck! Ah fuck! God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!

Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ah, Jesus! Ah, Jesus! Ah, Jesus! Ah, Jesus! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh, Jesus! Ah, God! Ah, God! God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ah, God! Ah, God!

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God...!

Dameia’s body quaked from the aftershock of her orgasm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She puffed and panted. She hated the mutant maggot for making her feel this way.

The mutant maggot loosened its grip on Dameia as it stopped sucking her tits and licking her nipples. It was not finished. This was far from over. It was going to break her. It held her close.

Dameia kept crying. She was still spread-eagled. She was too afraid to fight back. She could feel her self-restraint in her mind snapping. Intrusive thoughts made her want this.

The mutant maggot lifted Dameia’s legs up from the ground so her arsehole faced its cock.

Dameia let out a hoarse cry as she felt the mutant maggot’s member enter her arsehole. Her body shook as a response. She couldn’t fight her instincts as she held the tentacles that bind her.

Leisurely, the mutant maggot moved its cock backwards and forwards in Dameia’s arsehole.

Dameia’s hips bucked in response. Her body trembled. Her legs moved in a scissoring motion. She couldn't resist her feelings anymore. Intense ecstasy stirred within her. Her eyes shut tight and her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings. She even smiled uncontrollably.

The mutant maggot saw a noticeable change in Dameia’s body language. It knew she wasn’t trying to pull away from it. Instead, Dameia moved in a rhapsodic rhythm as if she enjoyed it.

Suddenly, Dameia’s pineal gland began to throb and pulsate. Her brain released its euphoric chemicals that drowned out her fear. She felt like she’d been drugged and was on cloud nine.

Dameia moaned, “Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh! Fuck! God! God! God! Fuck! Shit! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God...!

  “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Please! Please! Please! Keep going! Keep going! Keeping! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Jesus...! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh, J-Jesus...!

Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God...!

Dameia’s body trembled tremendously. She came down from multiple orgasms.

She even felt the mutant maggot’s cock fill her arsehole with its love juices.

Dameia grinned and panted, “Oh, God...! Oh, fuck...! Oh, Jesus...! Oh, shit...! Oh, God...!

The mutant maggot removed its large member from Dameia’s arsehole. It shuddered from the aftermath of its own orgasm. The maggot’s sticky cum dripped down from the bulbous tip.

The mutant maggot knew it had won. It knew had finally broken Dameia.

The slime that had coated Dameia’s entire body and limbs had suddenly caused a strange reaction that was making her even hornier. Also, Dameia no longer smelt a repulsive odour coming from the mutant maggot. The maggot’s pheromones created an irresistible musk. Dameia's nose welcomed the enchanting fragrance. It made her hornier for the maggot.

Then, the mutant maggot used two tentacles to wrap around a breast each – which caused them to bulge. It continuously massaged her large breasts like moulding clay. It even used two other tentacles to latch onto Dameia’s nipples and suck them sweetly and slowly.

Dameia lost her will for liberation. She held onto the binding tentacles for dear life. Her mouth alternated from forming a wide open smile, to forming a capital O. Her brain now melted into a sea of ecstasy. She tossed her head from side-to-side as she felt the endless breast worship.

Dameia willingly moaned, “Uh, Jesus...! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus!

Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!

 “Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!

Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!

After a long wait, Dameia's body trembled while another orgasm hit her hard.

Dameia was feeble. She was a wreck. She didn’t want to leave. She wanted more.

The mutant maggot slobbered and moaned for the captive cutie. It didn’t want to stop. It was obsessed with what it was doing to Dameia. He stroked her inner thighs affectionately.

Dameia constantly groaned and moaned in ecstasy. She felt the pleasant sensations. She was drunk on arousal. Her fear had been gagged. She wanted this horny monster to take her.

The mutant maggot stroked Dameia’s wet pussy – it focused on her labia and her clitoris.

Dameia’s body responded. She moaned, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!

Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooh! Ooh! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!

Oh...! Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Ah, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!

After giving Dameia another trembling orgasm, the maggot slid a tentacle in her wet pussy. The maggot searched around and found an amazing prize – it rubbed Dameia’s O-spot.

Dameia chanted, “Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God yes! Oh, God yes!

Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

“Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus!

I'm your sex slave! I'm your sex slave! I'm your sex slave! I'm your whore! I'm your whore! I'm your whore! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!

 “Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Oh God...!

Dameia's body trembled intensely while she fought to breathe. She’d actually ejaculated. She'd never squirted before today. It was wonderful. It was the best feeling ever. She wanted it.

The trembling limbs of Dameia were finally drawn into the body of the beast; so it seemed that the two were embracing one another. There was no resistance.

Dameia was too far gone. She needed more. She really enjoyed it.

The mutant maggot wrapped tentacles around Dameia’s back to hold her so close.

Dameia felt the maggot’s mutant member rub her pussy lips in a teasing manner.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Dameia whimpered, “Please...! Please...! I need this...! I need this...! Fuck me...! Fuck me...! Fuck me...! I want it...! I want it...! Fuck me...!

Dameia felt the maggot’s mutant member venture deep in her pussy and it reached her posterior fornix. She felt the maggot’s gigantic cock thrust backwards and forwards at a leisurely rate. As she felt it thrust back and forth, she felt its tip repeatedly hit her posterior fornix.

Dameia’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull. Her mind went blank. She was no longer the astronaut that had looked for her mate. She was now a fuck puppet to a mutant maggot.

The mutant maggot moaned as it pushed its cock deep in Dameia’s wet pussy. It had to thrust harder – pushing the poor girl to her limits as Dameia’s vagina walls had tightened.

Dameia’s hips bucked repeatedly as she rode the mutant member willingly. Her legs moved in a scissoring motion. She deafened the dead hall of the chamber with her song-like moans.

As if she had no will of her own, Dameia moaned, “Oh shit...! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

Uh, Jesus...! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

I might need crutches when you're done! Fuck me! Don’t stop! You own this pussy! I can endure it! I can it take! I'm your slut! I'm your precious slut! Do anything you want with me, baby! Yes! Yes! Yes! God, that feels so good! I can't believe you're getting me so wet!

 “Oh shit...! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

Dameia’s pineal gland was inflating in her skull. Her mind couldn’t comprehend the forbidden pleasure the worm was giving her. Yet, she was too aroused to even care.

Fuck me...! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

M-make me cum...! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum! M-make me cum!

I want you to come so hard that I can feel your cock pounding inside me! I want you to fuck me hard, honey! Fuck my brains out! I’m fucking dripping wet for you, honey! I fucking love how huge your cock is! Give it to me, Daddy! Give it to me, Daddy! Give it to me, Daddy!

 “Yes! Yes! You smell so fucking good! Your cock is so fucking huge! Oh yes! Oh yes! I fucking want it! I fucking want it! I fucking want it! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus...!

Dameia's body shook almost endlessly with forbidden ecstasy. Multiple orgasms developed in her fragile body. Her pineal gland was inflating like a balloon. However, she was too lost in the throes of ecstasy. All she cared about was having a good time.

Fuck my pussy with your large cock! Fuck my pussy hard! Oh, your dick is so massive, baby! You have an enormous dick! Oh! Oh! Oh! I love it! I love it! I love it! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!

I’m your whore! I’m your whore! I'm your fucking slut! I’m your loyal whore! You’re my Master! You’re my master! I belong to you! I belong to you! You own me! You own me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!

Use me! Use me as your fucking slut! Use me like your fucking puppet! Fuck me hard! Fuck me rough! I can endure it! I can deal with it! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!

Give me every last drop of your cum! Shoot your load inside of me, baby! Fill me up! Shoot your sticky cum inside of me, baby! Fuck me like your whore! Fuck me like I’m your precious whore! I’m your precious whore! I’m your precious whore! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard!

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!

Tell me you want me! Tell me you love me! I need this now! Come on, I need it! Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!

Oh, God...! Oh, God! You make me so fucking wet, baby! You make my pussy so fucking wet! Fuck my wet pussy, baby! Keep fucking my wet pussy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!  I’m coming! I’m coming! I’m coming!

Ah fuck! Ah fuck! Ah fuck! Ah fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus! Uh, Jesus!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus..!”

Dameia’s pineal gland had finally exploded. She went lightheaded. Her vision blurred. Blood came from both nostrils. Her brain was bleeding to death. However, her hips continued to buck. She continued to moan. Also, her pussy squirted a torrent of her juices.

Oh God...! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

Oh, Jesus...! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!

Oh, fuck...! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!

“Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus!

Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...! Oh, God...! Oh Shit...!  

Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh God...! Oh God...! Oh fuck...!

“Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Fuck...!

Dameia released her last breath. She shuddered. Her face was paralysed with a smile. Her brain died from the intense pleasure. She was limp in the clutches of the gigantic mutant maggot.

The mutant maggot finally ejaculated. Its ejaculation caused Dameia’s lifeless body to spasm like a puppet on strings. The maggot realised Dameia was dead. It lay on top of her motionless.

 

The End

3