An Unforgettable Battle
188 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Welcome to the next Chapter of Not Yet.

"Speaking" people talking.

'Thinking' people thinking.

"Kyuubi/Dragons" Kyuubi or Dragons Speaking.

'Kyuubi/Dragon thought' Kyuubi or the other Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Not Yet

Chapter 2

An Unforgettable Battle

Naruto woke up the next morning, thinking of all the things that happened during the last night to be a dream. But when he went to his mindscape, he saw little Sirius in the ball made by Hagoromo, sleeping happily. Naruto adored the little Jaguar. He is in his favourite colour, with gold skin, and had a content expression which made him cuter in Naruto's eyes. After some time of watching the small cub, he went to tell his father about his new companion.

After explanation Naruto explained everything that happened last night, Aldoron had a blank expression.

"So let me get this straight, you met this old and powerful guy from your old world, who came to apologise for his inaction"

"Aha," Naruto replied.

"He gave you knowledge of this Wood Style, a variety of my Wood Dragon God Slayer Magic in your world and then some and as a final apology, he created this small cub for you as you asked for a companion, who you named Sirius. As you thought that name to be perfect from the books you read in that village a while ago. Am I right, Naruto" asked Aldoron, bewildered. 'How is this shit possible and how can that guy create life out of nothing unless he had some kind of curse or something' thought the Old Dragon.

"Yup, Dad. He is currently taking rest, as soon as he wakes up, I'll show him to you" Naruto said cheerfully. Aldoron gave a Dragon's equivalent to a sigh.

"Ok, brat we will see when he wakes up. Now get back to your training" said Aldoron grumbled and Naruto happily went on his daily routine.

2 weeks later

Naruto was doing his daily exercise when he felt something different in him. He immediately went into his mindscape to check upon little Sirius. And sure enough, the small cub's ball had a crack. With excitement, he went closer. A bright light flash went off when he touched the magatama, and some of his magic energy is drained from him. Sirius opened his big golden eyes to see the person for whom he was created for the first time.

He gave Naruto a big toothy smile. A smile that made Naruto's heart flutter. His small canines, though not as big as Naruto's can be seen through all the teeth he had. His skin tone changed into Gold with light orange tints at the tips of his ears. His underbelly is light orange. His small gold tail also had an orange ending to it. He has green tribal markings on his forehead like the head of an arrow instead of black spots like a general jaguar and he had a small green gem around his neck much like Naruto's own.

"Hello there, Siri. How are you," asked Naruto cheerfully. Seeing the blonde man smile at him Sirius's smile widened.

"I'm fine, what do I call you," asked Sirius, and to Naruto's surprise, Sirius spoke in his mother tongue, which is the language spoken in Elemental Nations. Naruto smiled at that, 'Seems like Super Gramps Sage had made him speak in my language so that I can remember the language. Awesome'. Naruto gave him a wide smile.

"What do you wanna call me, little guy," he asked the small cub teasingly.

"Hey, who are calling little guy, you bic blonte," yelled Sirius unable to pronounce words correctly.

"How cute, I think I should teach you how to spoke the native tongue. Not a big deal. Now, you call me friend, buddy or anything you want. But don't call some nickname, Ok" he said and Sirius nodded his head.

"Ok, I'm going to call you papa, for now. Until I find a good name" said Sirius with a serious expression. Naruto felt so much touched by the sentiment of the small cub. He picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Siri" called Naruto, affectionately. Soon, Naruto felt rumbling,

"Shit, I didn't tell him about coming here yet. Ok, listen, Sirius, I'm going to introduce you to a big lizard. Don't be afraid of him" said Naruto calmly. Sirius gave him a look that said 'Are you kidding me' to which Naruto gave him a blank expression.

"Let's hurry," Naruto said and pulled out Sirius with him out of his Mindscape.

A few moments ago, In the Outside World

Aldoron got worried. The blonde brat said to him that he will be back in a minute and went somewhere. It's been 15 minutes and Aldoron didn't see his foster son. He smelled him stuck in his spot as if paralysed. He had enough of this and started moving, causing loud rumblings in the large forest. He sensed Naruto move. But he had another smell with him and from the smell of it, the being is a small being that felt relatively fresh. Aldoron patiently waited for Naruto's return. Soon, he came into view. He had this small cat with him. It is a boy, he can tell by the smell of the cat. It has golden fur with an orange underbelly and orange-tinted ears. It had whisker masks like Naruto and has green tribal markings on his forehead in the form of the head of an arrow. It has a small necklace much similar to Naruto's. Naruto tree hopped and landed in front of the Dragon God, releasing the cub he was holding.

"See father, I told you to remember, this is Sirius," he said showing the cub in the direction of the Dragon holding him with his 2 hands. Sirius's first reaction was to kick his blonte jerk of a father. 'Hoow in the woorld is this a bic lazart. It is bic Drakon' thought, Sirius. But the big lizard didn't look at him with hunger, he had a confused look on his face. As if he didn't expect this. He got an amused expression soon though. This made Sirius take a breath. His fight or flight instincts kicked in as soon as he saw the large Dragon. Fear of Death came to him and gave him a life-changing experience.

"You are the child of my son, huh. Welcome to the family, Sirius" said Aldoron with a small smile, with his sharp teeth poking through his largemouth. Though Sirius didn't understand what the bic Drakon' said, he felt at ease. Sirius felt happy and elated at the same time as Naruto translated it to him. He is safe with these people. He happily played with Naruto and Aldoron, trying to climb the large Dragon. When he slipped and fell, his white feathery wings came out, stopping his dissent, however before he could control them, Naruto came in and caught him with practised ease.

"Are fine there, buddy?" asked Naruto looking concerned at his cub of a child.

"Yes, Papa. I'm good. Now leave me, I wanna fly" he exclaimed with determination. Naruto smiled and ruffled his golden-orange ears and repositioned himself and threw him into the air while hopping on trees beside him. His efforts for creating techniques that let him fly are going and as his friend started to fly, this increased the determination in Naruto, to find a technique to fly. He followed him for a while and after that Naruto started teaching Sirius the language spoken in this world and continued his training.

His current goals for the year are, to complete his training in Wood-Dragon Slayer Magic and start learning God Slayer Magic, to completely master the Wood Style and other jutsu he was given by Hagoromo. To get more grasp on his Light All Slayer Magic, to master the Sharingan and to complete his elemental variations of Rasengan. With a determined look, he got into his training routine and started his training with renewed vigour.

Time Skip 1 Year

Another year has passed since Naruto was taken by Aldoron as his student and foster son. The Dragon's condition has only deteriorated since the last year. He is expected to pass on some time, this year. He completed all his goals and started practising his Magics. His Dragon Slayer magic training was completed with his magic being only second to Aldoron strength-wise. His God Slayer Magic training started and before anything, Aldoron taught all the spells in the Magic to him, as he doubted the possibility of teaching Naruto in person as the time passes. When Naruto heard that, his normal eyes turned into Sharingan and spun wildly and formed into a new pattern in the form of a swirl. A Red Swirl with black lines in it. From the knowledge he gained from Hagoromo, these are called the Mangekyou Sharingan, the evolutionary stage of the regular Sharingan. He didn't know of the powers he gained from it yet, but he is determined to know all the powers he had gotten from these new eyes.

As for Sirius, the little cub had grown well last year. He has a particular liking towards Ramen much like Naruto and the cub had learned new Magic in the last year in addition to learning the language of the planet they were on. Sirius grew 2cm tall in the last year and learnt how to use Transformation magic and Sword Magic as he practised with Naruto in spars. They quickly found out that Sirius couldn't keep his Transformation magic for long because of his low stamina and endurance. So, Naruto started training Sirius in Endurance and Stamina training by way of regular push-ups and body exercises. He always carries a wooden sword around him which transforms with him when he uses his transformation magic. When tested for elemental affinities, Sirius had Wind and Lightning as main affinities and water being secondary affinity this a surprise to him and Naruto. As Naruto had all the 5 nature affinities because of one thing or other.

After this discovery, Naruto started teaching Sirius some basic jutsu of all the 3 elements Sirius had and they just completed his training in Wind style: Wind Blade Jutsu. As magic doesn't require hand signs and Sirius had magic, he doesn't t require hand signs, rather he just needs the spell name and knows how to use the magic. This is another discovery Naruto made. He doesn't require hand signs as he had magic as well. Magic is easy to build when compared to chakra and control as well but potency wise, it is weaker than chakra.

Naruto had found that the 2 types of containers in him. One which has his Chakra and Magic and another one for only Magic. And obviously, the former is larger than the latter. He can add one to another and vice versa and he can change what he wants to use. He can simply switch between them. Currently, he uses his Magic first and Chakra-Magic mix later. For all his Jutsu and techniques of Elemental Nations, he uses the Chakra-Magic mix and all the spells taught and learnt in this world, he uses his magic reserves. But one thing is sure, when he uses his Chakra-Magic for this world's techniques, their potency, destructive capabilities and strength increase by nearly 3-5 times. The stronger the technique, the more it damages with his Chakra-Magic added into the mix. He couldn't use his Jutsu with pure magic though but apply the same principles to make them with Magic.

He was currently learning a new technique called Light Slayer Magic: Light Ray. Which in essence makes him travel at the speed of light. He is trying it out while Sirius and Aldoron are at a safe distance from him. The technique makes his body encase in light particles and shoot him like a light beam. He flew into the air with a little magic and initiated the technique. He chose a direction and angle. He applied his magic and shot in the southern direction like a star.

Naruto didn't know where he is going to land. But because of his mastery over Hiraishin, he can simply teleport to his home without any trouble. But he didn't expect the jaw shattering punch he got as soon as his momentum slowed. He shot violently in the opposite direction and hit a person in his attempt to escape and hit the ground. He hit a person, because of his built up speed and the powerful punch, Naruto hit him like a freight train and the poor guy fell unconscious as soon as Naruto hit him.

"Ow, ow. Who the hell hit that hard" groaned Naruto rubbing his soar cheek. For a second he thought he lost his cheek and jaw. It was like one of Tsunade's beatings to Jiraiya. If it is any other person, Naruto didn't have any doubt that they would pass out with a broken Jaw. He rubbed his cheek and soon it healed. He saw a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length orange hair in a slicked-back fashion and a stubbly beard. His heavily muscular body and his chest sports scars, which are not much severe, and his black mark, which Naruto didn't recognise; the majority of his torso is bandaged, as were his right forearm and left shoulder.

His attire is rather simple; he wears a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. He also wore loose-fitting dark pants, complete with a metal plate on his waist. He is looking at Naruto sheepishly.

"Sorry there, kid. I didn't see you coming. By the way, where did you come from?" asked the man walking towards Naruto's direction. Naruto got a brilliant idea. 'If I can test my strength against this guy, I'll have a rough estimate of how strong I got and any improvement is needed in my fighting style or technique as he is looking pretty strong' thought Naruto and the proverbial light blinded the man for a minute because of its brightness.

"Hey, old man, Fight me," said Naruto. Naruto made a clone, who stood to the side activating his Sharingan to observe the battle detail to detail. When Naruto said that word, Gildarts had a flashback of a certain pink-haired Dragon Slayer.

"You remind me a brat I know, kid. Now I think it is not good to challenge a man who punched you, is it" said Gildarts in a chiding tone.

"No, it is not that. But I want to test my limits and you seem strong" said Naruto in a whining tone. He made another clone and it was dispelled immediately. This is to inform his father and friend to not worry about him. Gildarts raised an eyebrow at that. 'Is that a thought projection, then why did it disperse. Nah, it's nothing' he dismissed.

"Ok, but I won't go hard on you. But I'll fight" gave in Gildarts as the teen seem persistent.

"Yatta. Thanks, old man. I'm going to fight seriously and I hope you can do the same" he said and Naruto dropped into his battle stance with his legs relaxed and widespread, his hands on his chest and a bored look on his face and to his surprise, Gildarts also dropped into the same stance. Looking at Naruto bored. Naruto concluded that the old man is not going to attack and as he asked for the fight, he should and started sprinting towards Gildarts.

Gildarts was momentarily surprised by the speed at which the teen moved. 'He is certainly fast' thought Gildarts. Naruto came in front of him and kicked, punched only to get no response as the man's hand moved at the same speed to match his speed. Naruto increased his speed. Soon, Naruto's hands and legs are moving in a blur to get a kick or punch on the man. But to his surprise, the man matched each blow and every move with his 2 hands. He knew this is futile and changed tactics. He went back and imbued his hands and legs with light magic and started a flurry of kicks, jabs, hooks and punches. Only to get blocked by the man. As his hands were covered by orange light, the man was covered with white light and his magic got 'crushed'. 'My magic is being crushed' thought Naruto and stopped his physical attacks.

"Ok, tough guy. You are going to witness my magic" he shouted and started charging his magic.

A large golden bow formed in Naruto's hand and Naruto said his attack and launched it towards his enemy.

"Light Style: Light Arrow," he said as didn't want to reveal his magic to a stranger and arrows made of pure light started bombarding Gildarts. However, they got crushed as they met a barrier made with his magic which reflected or nullified the arrows upon contact.

"Fire Style: Great file Annihilation"

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough" Naruto yelled changing and using his Chakra-Magic to attack.

The combination of both fire and wind had formed into a large inferno and attacked Gildarts relentlessly. Only to dissipate with a single blast of the man's magic shot by him towards the attack.

"You are really good, old man," said Naruto. He made a large bow, which is 3-5 times larger than before and pulled its string back, instead of small arrows like before, a large arrow which is 3 feet long and a foot thick formed in Naruto's hand.

"Giant's Arrow," said Naruto and launched it towards the man. Gildarts sensed the magic energy in the arrow and strengthened his barrier more. He made his magic make a large set of small barriers which enveloped each other and started to wait for impact and it soon happened.

"Boom" a large explosion is hard as soon as the impact took place and Naruto knew that his opponent is not even scratched as he sensed him increase the strength of his barrier. And as he expected the man is standing in the same position, out of all the 10 barriers he made only 1 barrier left protecting him.

"That attack had some power, kid," said Gildarts and Naruto smirked at him.

"Gotcha," he said and vanished in a puff of smoke.

A sword made of light energy impacted his barrier with the force of an elephant and it cracked into pieces. As it was moving towards Gildarts, he caught it with his bare hand, stopping its movement. He crushed the magic with his own, however underneath the light, he saw a sword. A beautiful sword is currently trying to cut him with its sharp edge and fighting against his magic.

'Damn, that's one good sword right there. It is not only fighting my magic, but it is cutting through it like butter. What is this sword, it's magic energy is so potent' thought Gildarts.

"Ok, I admit. You are good. Light magic is rare and your magic is actually causing me pain. What else do you have? You have pushed me to 15% of my power with that last attack of yours, which in itself is a great feat for a kid your age. I must admit, that sword of yours is something else. It didn't even budge by my magic. What can you do" said Gildarts enjoying the battle for once. He said the last sentence in a teasing tone.

Naruto got a malicious smile. 'The old unknowingly gave me the idea. My magic seems weaker than his, how about I use the mixed variant in my attacks' thought Naruto and soon, a heavy magic pressure hit the arena, creating cracks in the ground.

"Scatter," he said and small pieces of light needles scattered around the battleground which is a mess with craters and holes. Naruto with his hands, controlled every light needles with his hand moments and started attacking Gildarts with his light needles. As they are countless and can be attack Gildarts from all directions, he doesn't have a particular idea of where that strikes. It is just, they are so many of them.

'Damn, he is pushing me to use more than 15%' thought Gildarts and increased his energy output and started attacking the light needles. With practised ease, he just punched into the air and shit shock waves which shook the ground. A white light came of out his hands and started attacking the scattered needles. But suddenly, all the white energy released by Gildarts was sucked into a particular direction. Naruto ate all the white light and had a large smile on him.

"Your magic is so much tasty and powerful you know," said Naruto with a large smile. Gildarts couldn't believe it. Someone just ate his magic. He saw Natsu eat fire like nothing, but to eat his magic, the Crush Magic is something entirely different from the Ace of Fairy Tail. He just looked gobsmacked at the teen in from of him. His Magic, The Crush Magic is highly uncontrollable even for a man like him and this teen ate it like nothing and stood there with a large grin on his face.

'Damn, this kid is strong. To eat powerful magic like mine is not an easy feat. I must be careful with him' thought Gildarts and increased his power output to 25% instead of the normal 5% increase from 15%. His opponent is strong and he is not going to be defeated by this child. Naruto noticed the increase in power output and prepared his magic. He doesn't want to use his Wood Dragon Slayer Magic as the sole purpose of this test is to test his limit in his All Slayer Magic.

Gildarts charged for the first time in their battle. He is fast and his strikes are relentless. For Naruto, it is like dodging all the shurikens of Itachi at the same time. The Rogue shinobi being an expert in the technique. He got so many hits and even though they won't last long, they showed his inexperience in fighting. He started to increase his Light spells as well, engulfing his limbs and sword in light to increase their strength, durability, speed and precision. It is a battle of attrition and Naruto knew that he can outlast the man if it comes to that. But he also knew that the old goat is not going to allow that.

Gildarts charged at Naruto with his fist engulfed in Crush and managed to hit the blonde, Naruto in response charged his signature spell, which has the potential to destroy mountains if left unchecked. His hand was engulfed in a swirl of blue chakra, making a swirling sound. As his hand engulfed in the blue chakra, the attacks smashed against each other. They couldn't bear the amount of power in it and so a thin layer of white was added into the mix. Naruto started adding his light magic as well. Both the fighters were thrown back violently in the clash of power. Naruto had enough.

"Ok, old man. You managed to push me this far, I'm going to use one of the most destructive techniques in my arsenal. How you react is up to you" said Naruto seriously and just like before, a blue sphere started rotating in his hand. But soon, it had changed into a 4 bladed shuriken with white endings spinning wildly around the now teel ball of energy. It is making a screeching as if blades are grinding against each other.

Upon seeing the technique, Gildarts went on high alert. It is not a normal technique and he can feel the power of the technique from his position which is 20 meters from the blonde. 'Shit, I must not good back for this' thought Gildarts and increased his power again.

"Wind Style: Rasenshuriken" yelled Naruto and threw the att k in the man's direction. Gildarts built up large amounts of Crush Magic and charged it towards the upcoming attack. They both collided. But the destructive technique Naruto threw was more powerful. He increased his output more and they both cancelled each other out, again. Gildarts charged but this time, he used all the built-up power in his punch and punched Naruto in the chest. Naruto was thrown away into the forest like a ragdoll, hitting and destroying so many trees and finally crashing into a large rock, which stopped his momentum, but there is his body size hole in the rock because of the impact. All the air his lungs left him upon the impact of the punch, few drops of blood came out of his mouth.

"You did it, kid. You pushed me to use 25% of my power. Congratulations. If you continue like this, you are going to be a monster in the future" said Gildarts jovially. But for Naruto it is different. As he doesn't know the guy who he is fighting with, he assumed that just pushing him to 25% of his power is not enough for someone who trained under a Dragon God for 2 years and had powerful magic with him. He felt outclassed. He felt defeated. That burnt a lot in his chest. His 2 years of progress went down the drain in front of this man. He is not going to accept defeat. If he did, there is no difference between the current him and the Naruto 2 years ago when he came to this world.

Something snapped him, 'I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP' screamed Naruto in rage. In a desperate way to prove to himself that he is not weak, Naruto's already activated Sharingan changed into his Mangekyou form. Suddenly a flow of knowledge came into his mind and he uttered the one word which is going to cause fear in his future enemies.

"Susanoo"

Naruto said and an orangish-red ethereal flame formed around Naruto, engulfing him in its bright flames. A skeleton structure soon formed around Naruto with a hand lifting him from the ground. His eyes changed into his Mangekyou form, filled with rage and frustration. He walked towards the shocked man. He is staring at the ethereal structure which engulfed the teen in awe and a tint of amazement. 'Wow. It is majestic' thought Gildarts. He didn't see a manifestation like this before and he is going to enjoy this battle even more. He increased his power output to 30%.

The ethereal form charged, with a hand forming out of nowhere with a red ethereal sword in it. He dodged the attacks of the sword, but soon they became more precise and struck him. He was thrown back a few feet, but he stood his ground. He attacked with his body engulfing in the crush magic, and dodging all attacks and went straight for Naruto and punched the Sussanoo as he called it. It cracked, but soon it repaired itself and thrust its sword in his direction and he barely managed to dodge it. But a small cut appeared on his left hand. He was surprised. This teen had managed to draw his blood out. 'Very impressive. I don't want to think what he will become in 5 years' thought Gildarts and increased his power output to 35%.

The battle became even as both combatants were at a standstill when Naruto attacks, Gildarts dodges and manages a punch Naruto once in 10 tries with a small cut there for him. Soon, because of his inexperience in using the Susanoo and it being his first time, Naruto lost his ultimate offence and defence warrior and fell to the ground, exhausted. He didn't get exhausted more than a few times in the last few years. He fell from the dispersing ethereal structure but just before he could hit the ground, he was caught by the same man who fought him.

"Easy there, kid. You fought well. I didn't use that much power in some time and you made me use my power and gave me the taste for the battle in a long time. You should be proud of yourself as I didn't see a teen your age with this much power. That was a good fight. If possible, I'll be looking forward to another fight, kid. Take care, I must go as I am on a job. See ya" said the man while adjusting Naruto against a tree. He gave him one last smile and with a goodbye, he left the now destroyed forest area. Naruto took nutrients from the surrounding forest and recovered in 15 minutes. With one hand gesture, all the forest grew back as if nothing happened. He filled the craters with the soil he created using his earth magic and left the place in a flash. It has been 2 hours already and they are fighting for 2 hours straight without any break.

Forest, Guiltina

Naruto appeared in a flash and immediately got tackled by his feline companion.

"What are you doing till now, you idiot. I got worried" he said while scratching Naruto's face with his clawless hands.

"Easy there, buddy. I just fought a Mage. A strong one" he said calmly. Aldrin took note of Naruto's clothes.

"It seems like an interesting battle," said Aldoron and Naruto nodded.

"Yes, father, it was. He crushed my Light All Slayer Magic as if nothing and I had to use more destructive techniques on him which did not scratch him. I got enraged and unlocked a new technique of my Mangekyou Sharingan which managed to push him to 35% of his total power and at last, I couldn't maintain it for long and lost to him" Naruto said in a disappointed tone.

"What did you learn from this, son," asked Aldoron as he could sense a but in the statement.

"I understood to never underestimate any enemy and I need a lot of improvement to get to his stage. This encounter managed to open my eyes to the reality of the cruel world we are in. No matter what, there will be a person stronger than you" said Naruto in conviction. He understood that like the Shinobi world, this world is not solely black and white. It has a good side and a dark side. The man managed to make him realise that there are people stronger than him exist in the world out there. So, he should train hard to be the strongest so that he won't lose anyone dear to him again. His eyes shown with determination stronger than ever and he threw himself in rigorous training from the following day, not stopping until he proves himself to be strong enough to face the world at large.

And Cut

That's it for this chapter folks. I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry to tell you this late, but the next chapter is going to take time as I'm going to work on some things in the background. It will be uploaded in 7-10 days. Hope you can understand.

Read, Review and Comment your opinion on the story.

If you have any questions, ask me in reviews or PM me.

Don't forget to suggest me techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have.

Any suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

11