Progress So Far
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm delighted to announce that Not Yet has completed a year Today. Many good things happened both for the story and me this year and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support.

I took a 3-week break in December and still got your support. I gave slow updates for 3 months, but still, you stayed with me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

Enjoy this occasion with a Double Update. Hope you stay and support me for the years to come.

Cheers!

On this occasion, I thought of doing a progress chapter so that you all know where we are and where the story goes in the future.

So the first question that comes to mind will be about Canon. When will canon start?

The Canon will start in the next 10 Chapters and you can meet the full cast of the series then.

Next thing that comes into mind will be about pairings and I'm going to be silent about that. There are many clues given in the story. So connect them and find it.

I can make one thing clear for the coming chapters as it was long decided. Lisanna will stay in Earth Land. How? You should wait.

Naruto is strong and doesn't use his Wood Dragon Slayer magic to not attract Acnologia as Aldoron had already warned him about the Black Dragon.

The exact conversion is this.

"Naruto, don't fight or go after Acnologia to avenge me," Aldoron said in a serious tone. Naruto turned to the Dragon God at that.

"Why, Father?" Is the question he wanted to know.

"You are not at his level, son. Trust me, when he comes, he brings destruction with him. That's why he is called the Apocalypse Dragon. From experience, I can say you are ready yet, son.

If you find a family in the future and Acnologia comes after you, no one will be left for you again. I don't want that." He said in a sombre tone and Naruto gave him an impassive look.

"Promise me, Naruto. I can't trust you without a promise." Aldoron said and Naruto reluctantly agreed.

"Unless he strikes first, I won't go after him and won't use my Wood Dragon God Slayer magic unless needed," Naruto promised and Aldoron nodded in satisfaction.

Yeah, so that's why Naruto doesn't use his Wood Dragon God Slayer magic much.

Guess that resolves most of the questions, huh.

Thanks for your support so far and hope to see you for long.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

1