Chapter 1
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is an unedited chapter, if there's something wrong with it, please report it to me

ANIMECON Part 1

"toc toc toc toc toc toc" sound of Tony's door got knocked many times.

"tony...tony...tony...tony"

"ummm... what ?"

"Tony , wake up already. Dusk already came"

hearing dusk name, Tony's eyes became wide open even though some seconds ago he was still sleepy.

"i will be ready in 10 minutes..." shouted Tony.

After shouted that, tony came flying to bathroom then taking a quick shower with cold water to refreshing himself.

At the same time but in the different room, there's dusk waiting him quietly, while watching a tv with Tony's sister.

*sigh*, dusk sighed.

"sorry", said Tony's sister with apologetic face.

"usually he is a morning person, but because he did some night activity last night, made him more tired and ended up wake up late", Tony's sister giving explanation to dusk.

"night activity ???", said dusk with confused look on his face.

"yeah, night acti....vi....ty", said Tony's sister with smile on her face until she realized , it was a Tony's secret she blabbered out to dusk.

"Ahh! look, that person, he is a male" , Tony's sister trying to change the topic while pointing at a male actor on the tv, with cold sweat on her face.

"yeah, he is definitely a male", said dusk with a flat face.

With awkward situation between them, dusk finally say.

"ah...ah...ahah...ahaha.."

"yea...h, ah..aahaahaa...ahaha.."

the two of them used their stiffed laugh to ended this topic.

"so ? where do you plan to go with Tony ?"

"ah, we have plan to visit animecon"

"anime...con ?"

"anime convention"

"Oh japanese cartoon thing, right?"

"Did you watch anime too ?" said dusk with a smile on his face.

"nope, more prefer soap opera...., and cartoon only for a child"

hearing that, his big smile gone from his face.

"no, anime is not cartoon!!!!"

"definitely a cartoon. if not then what ??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" said Tony's sister with naughty smile on her face.

"anime is JAPANESE CARTOONNNN...!!!!" Shouted dusk.

"so in the end it's a cartoon huh...LOL"

"actually anime is cartoon for an adult. Don't Get It Wrong Sis..!!!", said dust with stern look on his face.

"adult ???" said Tony's sister with confused look.

"yeah, there was a series like chest dragon. You can try to gogoel it if you don't believe me" said dusk with mischievous smile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

using her phone, she typed "chest dragon" on gogoel search box widget. After some seconds, the result came out.

"this thing ???? did you watch it ?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"ah, yes..." said dusk with flat voice, he realized, it was bad choice to choosing a chest dragon as an example.

"Pervert..." said Tony's sister with disgusted look.

"Nope sis, Tony is the pervert one" said dusk with an innocent smile on his face.

"i'm sorry, to made you waiting....wuut pervert ??? me ???", said Tony who suddenly appeared. His big smile gone and ended up with confused look on his face. he didn't know what happened at here at the moment. his friend, dusk suddenly accused him as pervert in front of his sister. Can i punch his face said tony in his head. how the heck i become a pervert.

"nnothing, right, sis ?" said dusk. He didn't know Tony will appear suddenly like that. In his head he imagined a pokemom game, did you become a wild Tony ? he said in his head.

"yeah, nothing, we just talk about that person", said his Sister while pointing her finger to tv.

"what about him ?" said tony with confused look on his face.

"he is a male!" said his sister with proud face like someone who managed to answering his teacher question easily.

"what a stupid thing , of course he is a male, right ?" shouted Tony.

"Of course... who said he isn't a male?, tsk, tsk, tsk" said dusk with pity look on her face.

"what the heck...., AM I JOKE TO YOU?????" shouted Tony.

"calm down" said dusk. He didn't know tony will became mad with their lame joke. Usually he is the easygoing one.

"I'm sorry sis ?" said Tony with apologetic face. He didn't understand too why did he got mad because of it. But maybe he didn't like his friend making fool of him in front of his family. As the only man in the house and he is the pride of this family. He can't ruin his good image in front of his family after all.

"it's alright" said his sister while patting Tony's shoulder.

"but i'm sorry i must go back to my room now, see yaa dusk"

her sister excused herself from Tony and left dusk alone, she didn't know he will become mad because of their jokes. what the hell, did he get periods or something ? she said in her head.

"and i'm sorry dusk"

"it's Okay, i'm sorry too and Let's go" said dusk cheerfully.

"Alright... but..."

"but what ??? " said dusk.

"Nah, forget it! let's go..."

in dusk's head, thanks goodness, i thought he will asking about why did i accused him as a pervert.

"okay"

******************

After 30 minutes......they finally arrived at animecon.

"Wohoooo...look at that Tony! what a giant banner"

"Yeah..."

"let's go"

"okay.."

"oh.. there's many food too in here"

"yeah... let's buy some"

"right... umm, that... that one, "dondog" ?"

"Dondog??? Pfft..., Sasuga japanese, a weird as usual, let's buy it then, i'm  little curious about it"

"Sir, two dondogs please!" said Tony happily.

"Alright, two dondogs ready... $3 sir" said the store keeper.

"So... can you tell us about this Japanese food, the "dondog"? " asked dusk curiously.

"Japanese food?? the dondog ?" Asked the store keeper.

"Yeah.."

"No, it's not japanese food"

"So.. chinese food? "

"not chinese food"

"then what ?? dondog ?? it's like chinese name though..., or korean food?"

"for you know, sir! it's my creation"

"HUHHHH!!!"

"dondog = donut + hotdog, hehehe a good name, right?"

"Pfffttt, Sasuga japanese, a weird as usual huh..," said tony to dusk.

"a..actually..."

"it's okay, dusk...,"

"what the heck with that store, they must sell japanese food at here not that weird thing"

"it's enough, let's go to somewhere else"

"okay, but still..."

"wait, is there a photo booth? " asked Tony.

"Ah, Yeah, wanna take a photo ?" answered dusk.

"of course "

"Clicked"

Tony and Dusk

(Tony and Dusk )

To be Continue ......

2