Chapter 13
1.6k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Yuan still came out with Coulson. Of course, he was not afraid of the hidden S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and he could vaguely guess what S.H.I.E.L.D. was up to.

Since Nick Fury and the others knew he was an alien, it was obvious that they wanted to interrogate him.

Lu Yuan was not afraid of these things. Instead, he was looking forward to how he would be treated.

Would he be tortured? Or was Natasha going to use the beauty trap? And should he eat her? Or should he pretend to be a gentleman?

It was too hard to choose. After all, he wasn’t the real Superman. Even if he became a Kryptonian, Lu Yuan still had the mentality of an ordinary person, not a saint.

Therefore, there were times when he was black-bellied.

Under Coulson’s lead, the two walked out of the gate of the Stark Tower. A car was already prepared outside the gate.

Coulson opened the door for Lu Yuan and let him in first.

Lu Yuan pretended that he did not see the other party make a few small, undetectable gestures around him. These gestures were meant to convey a signal that the person had been received, and he was very cooperative. We do not need to be armed.

Lu Yuan sat in the passenger seat with a smile, as if he did not know how many agents were around and how many weapons were aimed at him.

Coulson came to the driver’s seat. On the surface, he was the only one who came, and he still had to continue acting.

He stepped on the accelerator and drove the car forward with Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan didn’t even ask him that if Nick Fury was in the hotel room next to him. Why didn’t he just go there?

He just watched as Coulson took a big detour to buy enough time for Nick Fury and the others. He only led Lu Yuan over when Nick Fury and the other agents, especially Hawkeye and Natasha, were ready on the other side.

Lu Yuan found it funny, but he did not reveal it.

Finally, they arrived at a secluded residential area. There was a room belonging to S.H.I.E.L.D. in this area that was usually used as a safe house, but today it was opened.

It seemed like this place would be abandoned in the future. Nick Fury had opened the safe house at the most dangerous and critical time. Moreover, even his people did not know the location. Once it was opened, it would have to be abandoned.

It could be seen that Nick Fury valued Lu Yuan very much. He did not want anyone to know that he had met Lu Yuan and brought him to such a mysterious safe house.

Following Coulson, Lu Yuan came in.

But as soon as he walked through the door, four hands suddenly stretched out from both sides behind the door and tried to grab Lu Yuan’s arms.

Lu Yuan did not hesitate to grab the door handle and closed it hard.

The door opened on the outside, which allowed both sides of the door to hide two people in advance. However, it also allowed Lu Yuan to make the action of closing the door.

If the door opened inwards, it would be difficult to close it with two people standing in the middle of it, and they would also be brought out.

After closing the door with a bang, Lu Yuan turned to look at Coulson, who was being pulled by him, and asked, “Are we at the wrong place?”

Coulson already had sweat on his forehead, because he didn’t know that Nick Fury would make a sudden move. This was different from the plan.

At this moment, a burst of laughter could be heard from inside the door. “Hahaha, I told you that guy’s powerful. You guys didn’t believe it. Now you suffer a loss, right?”

It turned out that when Lu Yuan closed the door, the four hands in the door were hit head-on.

However, all the agents here were elites, so they could endure this pain.

The door was opened again and the big black man, Nick Fury, appeared in front of Lu Yuan.

Besides Nick Fury, Natasha and Hawkeye were holding each other with their hands, with a painful expression on their faces.

Obviously, it was their four hands that Lu Yuan saw before closing the door.

Natasha and Hawkeye were the most elite agents, and the two of them even played a very big role in the Marvel movie universe.

Right Now they were called back by Nick Fury with an urgent order, and they also heard the news about aliens. Nick Fury even admired Lu Yuan’s power very much.

Lu Yuan did not know what Fury knew about him. Perhaps he knew everything about what he had done in the desert.

But Hawkeye and Natasha didn’t know the details, so they were a little unconvinced, and wanted to test him.

That’s why there was such a scene. They didn’t show any hostility and just wanted to grab Lu Yuan’s arm while he was unprepared. Perhaps they just wanted to show off?

Fortunately, they did not have any hostility. Otherwise, Lu Yuan would not have just simply closed the door.

Weren’t they still holding their hands? The question should be whether they still want their hands.

If Lu Yuan felt that they were hostile, a single kick would be enough to send each of them to the horizon.

There was no need to introduce Fury’s image. It was already a classic, but it also resembled Nick Fury’s comic image in the comics.

There were two versions of Nick Fury in the comics. One was a white veteran soldier with a cigarette in his mouth, and the other appeared to be a black man.

This Nick Fury resembled the one in the movie.

He was wearing an eye patch on his left eye, which had lost sight. According to him, it had been lost during a mission in his early years.

Fury had even once said that one of his eyes was the price he paid for trusting someone for the last time.

However, the words of the spy leader cannot be believed, because later on Captain Marvel explained that his eye was lost to a cat.

As this Nick Fury resembled the movie version, maybe he shouldn’t believe him?

“Lu Yuan, the bodyguard Tony Stark brought back. I heard you’re an alien?” He didn’t expect Fury to get straight to the point and reveal his limited information.

There was nothing that Fury could do. This was the only piece of information he could get about Lu Yuan.

Other than that, Lu Yuan seemed to have never existed before.

With S.H.I.E.L.D.’s methods, they could investigate anyone’s life experiences that he had lived through, even in remote places.

However, it did not work on Lu Yuan. It was as if he had descended from the sky.

S.H.I.E.L.D. had been investigating Lu Yuan recently. They just didn’t contact him, instead, they investigated secretly.

They also obtained confessions and statements from the three soldiers.

So Fury did have evidence that Lu Yuan was an alien.

“Can we talk?” Fury said while moving away from the door to let Lu Yuan in.

Lu Yuan entered the room without any hesitation.

When he passed Natasha and Hawkeye, he asked, “You won’t do it again, right?”

Natasha and Hawkeye looked at each other and smiled bitterly. It seemed that they had been bullied.

Lu Yuan observed his surroundings, turned around, and told Fury, “Let’s stop this nonsense. Withdraw all your Agents and snipers. Even if you use the atomic bomb, you can’t kill me, they can’t do anything to me as well.”

Fury’s expression changed. He did not expect Lu Yuan to be more direct than him.

 
24