Chapter 29
1.3k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tony didn't take Mr. Ethan home, but drove him to a safe place nearby, and then left.

Tony had already attracted the attention of the nearby army, especially when he sensed that he was coming straight to a certain country, the air force was ready to intercept.

But don't forget that there is Lu Yuan in the dark.

In order not to cause unnecessary trouble, Lu Yuan chose to take Tony and disappear directly at a speed faster than the speed of light.

The whole world immediately lost Tony's trace, no one knew that Tony had already returned to the basement of the house at this time.

It took some effort to take off the suit with the help of the robotic arm. It is still in the early stage of development, and many areas still need to be perfected and improved.

So every time wearing a battle suit requires a very troublesome process, and it is almost impossible to complete without a robotic arm.

Unless Lu Yuan is willing to help.

"Hey, did you see what I did?" Tony hadn't calmed down yet, excitedly showing what he had done to Lu Yuan.

But he found the wrong person, who is not good for you, ask Lu Yuan?

Lu Yuan looked at Tony without a smile, and sat on Tony's desk honestly, still carrying a bottle of beer in his hand.

Recently, he has drunk all Tony's Tibetan wine.

There was nothing to do anyway, and with his current physique, he wouldn't be drunk no matter how much he drank, after all, where was the realm.

So he drank it all without paying attention.

Tony looked at his wine cellar in a daze. His wine cellar is not ordinary. The price of the wine in it can buy this villa.

As a qualified playboy, how can he do without sports cars, beauties, and good wine.

But as long as Lu Yuan continues to live here, he will definitely not collect good wine anymore.

Give him some beer, he is not drunk anyway, it is a waste to drink it.

"Should I agree or praise you?" Lu Yuan asked.

Tony's armor on his feet was not taken off, and he opened his hands and shrugged: "Okay, I didn't say anything."

He remembered that the guy was not an ordinary person, but an alien, and his true face was still a huge monster.

Show off with him? Forget it, that guy would have flown a long time ago, faster than he could fly in a steel suit.

Also, as long as he thinks of Lu Yuan's heat rays, even a mountain can be cut open, Tony understands in his heart that there is no way to compare.

At least with the current level of technology, it is far from being comparable to Lu Yuan.

But if he doesn't show off with Lu Yuan, Tony is also a little itchy, as if Jin Yi is walking at night, unhappy.

He is not a superhero in the traditional sense. It is better to say that Tony will not grow into a qualified superhero until a long time later, after experiencing many, many things.

So he is not the kind of person who does good deeds without leaving a name. He especially hopes that what he does can be known to everyone, and he especially likes the feeling of being embraced and praised by others, surrounded by flowers and cheers.

Lu Yuan seemed to know what Tony was thinking, so he looked outside the laboratory, especially the stairs leading upstairs, but said nothing.

The next second, a shadow came down the stairs, when he opened the electronic door of the studio and saw Tony's situation.

"Pattern."

A coffee cup broke, and Little Pepper, wearing a white shirt and white skirt, stood there blankly, looking at Tony with an incredible expression on his face.

Tony also heard the voice and turned his head to look, a little helpless, but his face was filled with joy and excitement that could not be concealed, and he smiled at Little Chili in such a weird manner.

"Surprise?"

Little Chili covered her mouth with one hand, and raised one hand upstairs behind her. She covered her mouth and exclaimed, "God, Tony? Don't tell me that the tin man on the TV is you?"

Tony didn't seem to intend to conceal it at all. What's more, Xiao Chili had already seen this. He had seen him taking off his steel suit with his own eyes, and he had already seen such a picture. Is there any need to conceal it?

How about making Xiaojiao believe that he is not a tin man?

So Tony simply agreed: "It's me."

"My God, you are not injured?" I didn't expect that the first time Pepper reacted, he rushed to Tony, and raised his unstoppable hands to rummage on Tony, worrying about whether he was there. Hurt.

Tony's heart was warm.

Even though Tony is just a swinger on the surface, in fact, his heart is slender and a little sensitive. There are not many people who can be trusted by Tony, and the young man is indeed a rare genius and wise man, which makes Tony even more arrogant. Go to heaven.

In Tony's heart, it's actually hard to see a person, even if it's a genius in other fields, he can't see it.

Of course, this also offends many people.

At present, Pepper is one of the people who can be close to Tony and even trust Tony, and it is also one of the few opposite sexes that Tony can trust.

Lu Yuan looked at the two of them as if they were whispering there, and couldn't help but secretly bless them. This is why he thinks Little Chili is beautiful, but he can't give birth to other thoughts and thoughts.

The two of them had been secretly in love for a long time, but they hadn't been candid yet, only a layer of window paper was away, and he was still making trouble.

"Jingle Bell."

At this moment, the sound of the phone rang from the pocket of Lu Yuan's clothes.

Lu Yuan didn't care if he was the bodyguard of others, and made a silent gesture to the boss.

Tony rolled his eyes, this is his house, he is the boss, okay?

But in the end Tony compromised and motioned to Pepper not to speak.

He already guessed who it was, Obadiah.

Sure enough, Lu Yuan answered the phone and said directly in front of Tony, "Mr. Obadiah, have you already thought about it?"

On the other side of the phone, Obadiah's voice came: "One hundred million is too much."

"Forget it then?" Lu Yuan said that he was about to hang up. Now he has to show an attitude of calmness and carelessness, rather than care about it at all.

Obadiah finally couldn't keep calm, and asked angrily, "Is the man on TV really Tony?"

"It can't always be me? Do you think he will hand over this equipment to me?" Lu Yuan directly criticized Tony in front of him, almost pointing to his nose and saying that he was stingy.

Tony opened his mouth, but he couldn't deny that he was really selfish.

He never denies that he has some shortcomings in character.

But so what?

He is arrogant, narcissistic, he considers himself very high, and even despises everyone, but he has the capital, isn't that enough?

Of course, in front of Lu Yuan, the so-called capital is useless.

Therefore, he always defies in front of Lu Yuan, even now, he still has to listen to him scolding himself face to face, where is the reason to go?

And the little pepper on the side was already dumbfounded.

Isn't he Tony's bodyguard?

16