Chapter 32
1.3k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, Lu Yuan left, leaving the space downstairs for Tony and Pepper, and let Tony decide how to explain the situation to Pepper.

In fact, to put it plainly, it is nothing more than that.

When Little Pepper learned that Tony's previous attacks and traps were all designed by Obadiah, he was shocked.

If Tony was still skeptical at the beginning, he was not quite sure that it was Obadiah.

Then, under the guidance of Lu Yuan step by step, Obadiah had already exposed his ambition when he stepped into the trap that Lu Yuan had prepared for him.

What's more, Tony also saw with his own eyes that the weapons used by the Ten Rings were from the Stark Group.

But Tony didn't know that his company had a deal with the Ten Commandments. It was an enemy of a certain country. How could he do this kind of thing, wouldn't he be afraid of being blocked by a certain country?

Obviously there is an inner ghost, and there is indeed an inner ghost trading with the Ten Rings behind his back.

And this person can already be determined to be Obadiah, and only Obadiah has the ability and qualifications to trick Tony in the company.

After listening to all these signs that Obadiah was a bad person, and the reasoning and evidence, Little Pepper only felt chilled, and felt unworthy and sad for Tony.

That's the person Tony trusts the most, and the person Tony is closest to.

"How can he do this?" Little Chili didn't understand.

"Money, power, status, reputation, and company, no one thinks these are bad things, and no one thinks that there is more money," Tony shrugged, and laughed somewhat self-deprecatingly, because he also thought these were good stuff.

Little Pepper was silent.

But she had no ambitions, so she still felt that Obadiah's behavior was incomprehensible.

Don't talk about anything else, can it be said that the money you make now is less?

And Obadiah's position in the company is no worse than Tony.

Why does he have to do this?

People without ambitions can never understand how careerists behave.

Obviously Tony is a baby who can lay golden eggs.

But this is not the case for Obadiah. He hopes to get the whole company, and even more hope that he will lead the company himself, and even let him deal with a certain country.

But if Tony is not dead, he will never do it.

So Tony must die.

Only in this way, the Stark Group will become something of Obadiah, and even change its name and become his family property.

"Lu Yuan and I have invited Jun into the urn, and we are only waiting for Obadiah to get the bait. But now I want you to do me a favor," Tony suddenly asked Xiao Jiao.

Little Pepper is surprised, what can she help?

"You heard just now. Obadiah hopes to get the energy in my hands. The small Ark reactor reproduced from the company's palladium arc reactor. It is impossible for Obadiah's men to make. He wants to work with me. In a decisive battle, it won't work without this. "Since Tony has already planned to explain everything to Little Pepper, there is no hiding.

Turned around, took Xiao Jiao to the place where Lu Yuan was sitting before, and took an Ark reactor to Xiao Jiao to see.

It's not that he brags himself, the people of Obadiah really can't do it.

This gave Lu Yuan a chance to pit Obadiah severely.

Obadiah's $100 million has already been paid. He is not worried that Lu Yuan is a liar. Lu Yuan will indeed help Obadiah steal the Ark reactor as agreed.

In fact, this Ark reactor was specially made for Obadiah.

But Little Pepper didn't know, and quickly reminded Tony: "Since you know that Obadiah's goal is this, you should keep it well and you must not be stolen by him."

Tony was very moved. The first thing Little Pepper thought of was to remind him to save the important Ark reactor.

But he shook his head again: "You have heard the conversation between Lu Yuan and Obadiah. Actually, this is part of the plan. We need to let Obadiah take the initiative to jump out. Otherwise, if he insists on not admitting those crimes, we There is no way to take him at the moment."

After all, those are not evidence, the only evidence is the weapons of the Ten Commandments, which may drag Tony himself into the water and be destroyed by his own hands.

Therefore, this step is necessary.

"And this is what I specially prepared for him," Tony's eyes became fierce as he looked down at the Ark reactor in his hand.

This is an inferior Ark reactor, specially prepared for Obadiah, and even the nuclear reaction has shown signs of instability.

Of course, Obadiah would definitely not be able to see it, unless he asked the scientists under him to check it carefully, he probably wouldn't be able to check it out, after all, they couldn't make this thing.

Once this little thing explodes, the consequences and power will be terrible.

After all, no matter how you say it, it also has nuclear properties.

So Tony will not hide it, but will deliberately let Obadiah get it.

Little Chili showed a thoughtful expression, and finally understood that the previous deal between Lu Yuan and Obadiah turned out to be a drama.

That person is really bad, including Tony.

"But what can I help you with?" Little Pepper became suspicious again, not knowing what Tony would ask of himself, let alone what he could help him.

Tony suddenly grabbed Pepper's hand with his other hand.

Little Pepper was taken aback, unprepared, and subconsciously wanted to get rid of Tony.

Tony said, "The only person I can trust is you."

Little Pepper shook all over, lowered his head and stopped talking, and didn't move his hands.

But this guy must be lying, at least Tony still trusts two people, one is Colonel Rhodes and the other is Harpy.

As for Lu Yuan, let alone, he had to believe it unconditionally, otherwise he would not discuss with him and complete the whole plan.

"So I can only ask you, Little Pepper. Only you have the identity and reason to go to Obadiah's office. I need you to help me copy all his information from his computer," Tony said. Please ask about Little Pepper's mission.

After all, Pepper is Tony's assistant. It doesn't seem abrupt to walk around the company or go directly to Obadiah's office.

But Harpy is different. Harpy is Tony's driver and former bodyguard. It's not that Tony doesn't trust Harpy, but he can't let Harpy do things.

Tony also took out a small thing that was prepared in advance, similar to a USB flash drive, and gave it to Little Pepper, and told her that as long as this is connected to the computer's USB interface, it will run automatically, and it will hack into the computer system and copy it..

What Little Pepper really wants to do is actually very simple, is to wait for the opportunity to come, take this USB flash drive into the office of Obadiah, and then bring it back.

In this process, Lu Yuan will help Obadiah steal Tony's Ark reactor.

Once this step is complete, then it's time to start the network.

18