Chapter 35
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If someone else does this plan, Tony is really worried.

Because Tony also heard about the design of Iron Man from Lu Yuan. It was a heavyweight design. It can be said that in a one-on-one duel, it can defeat Tony's Iron Man suit.

The simple thing is that the armor is thicker, the strength is greater, the tonnage is stronger, and the weapon firepower is stronger.

The only weakness is that it is not as flexible as the Iron Man suit.

But it doesn't make sense if you don't break the defense?

So what is Lu Yuan's confidence?

Of course that is his power.

So far, Obadiah doesn't know that he is actually seeking skin with a tiger. It seems that the description is wrong. Anyway, it means the same thing. He doesn't know who he is talking to.

Obadiah absolutely didn't know that the person in front of him had the power to easily slap him to death, and he was not even as good as an ant in front of Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan really didn't take him seriously. If he wanted to shoot to death, he could do it at any time.

So far, Lu Yuan seems to be looking for a pastime for himself.

Anyway, being idle is also being idle, and you can make some extra money, so why not do it?

He has already made 130 million easily. Is there a more lucrative business? If so, don't forget to bring me one.

So Tony's worries seemed like nothing to Lu Yuan.

"You can't beat me naturally, I will protect you."

When Lu Yuan said this, Tony was completely relieved and asked for a glass of whiskey.

Lu Yuan is speechless, now let him go?

But he didn't say much, he was confident enough.

The two did not act in a hurry, until news came from Jarvis, confirming that Obadiah had arrived.

There was also news from Little Pepper that she had arrived at the company and was about to go to Obadiah's office.

"We should set off too," Lu Yuan and Tony got up and left together.

In a blink of an eye, all the hosts of the party were gone.

Fortunately, the party is still going on, and the company's people and visitors from all walks of life are also having a good time. That's enough.

They don't need to know anything, just as long as they can be happy.

But for others, tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

Tony drove the car in person, rushing towards home with Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan called Obadiah when he was still halfway there and informed him that Tony was coming back and he already knew the news of his break-in.

At that time, Obadiah had just entered Tony's studio and saw Tony's Ark reactor on the table.

If Obadiah is more careful, he can definitely find that there is actually an existing Ark reactor on Tony's suit.

Then, with Obadiah's vigilance, it might be taken away.

But he was anxious, knowing that this place shouldn't stay for long, quickly picked up the Ark reactor specially prepared for him and ran away.

After Obadiah left, Tony and Lu Yuan were worthy of returning.

The two went to the studio for a round and found that the inferior version of the Ark Reactor was gone, and they couldn't help laughing at each other.

It's like a bad boy who succeeded in a prank.

"It looks like I'm going to perform on stage too," Tony said as he handed the car keys to Lu Yuan, and then stepped towards the armor.

Jarvis has received instructions to control the surrounding robotic arms to start dressing for him.

The current suit system is still somewhat inadequate, especially in terms of wearing it is still very troublesome.

I believe that Tony will have time to improve slowly in the future, but not now.

Lu Yuan looked down at the car key in his hand, then threw it away after changing his hands.

There were even bigger changes. After Tony had put on a piece of equipment, he couldn't help being stunned when he saw Lu Yuan again.

There was a huge change in Lu Yuan. He was wearing dark blue tights, and even the boots under his feet were dark blue. If he didn't look carefully, he thought he was barefoot.

Behind him was a long, crimson cloak that was almost mopping the floor, and on the back of the cloak and on the chest, two large Ss were printed respectively.

Among them, S is red, but there is a golden frame around S.

Lu Yuan stood there with his arms folded, and looked at Tony with a smile: "Although this is the stage I set up for you, I didn't say that I won't perform on stage. Maybe you really need my strength."

Tony opened his mouth to look at Lu Yuan, and suddenly he seemed to remember a comic book he had seen when he was a child. There was a character named Superman in it that was exactly the same as Lu Yuan at this time.

In fact, in Marvel's comic world settings, there are DC comics.

There are the same settings in DC Comics, as well as Marvel Comics.

It's just that there is no such setting in the movie world. For example, in the movie of Thunder Shazam, the children who chase the stars all become superheroes.

No similar comics have ever appeared in Marvel movies.

"S? Superman?" Tony pointed at Lu Yuan's chest.

Lu Yuan shook his head: "This is not Superman's'S'. I said that my full name is Lu Yuan Al. This is the family crest and mark of our Al family. It represents hope. We. The Al family is the family of hope ."

All children of the Al family will be told the meaning of this S from an early age.

Of course, for the earth, it is just S.

Tony shook his head and stopped asking, although he was also curious about how Lu Yuan suddenly changed into such a suit.

In fact, Lu Yuan has reached the fifth-dimensional realm. Think about the troublemaker who has turned into Superman's clothes, let alone him.

This was also his former battle suit, but originally there was more equipment, such as steel protective gear at the limbs and joints, and various weapons.

It's just that those are meaningless to him now.

This is a battle suit created by Lu Yuan's own thoughts and by means of distorting reality. It is also the first time that S'cloak has been floated in the Marvel Universe.

"Get ready to go, and watch my eyes act at that time," Tony told Lu Yuan like this, meaning that he will go first, and if he is not good enough, he will change to Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan said, "The look in your eyes? Where can I look in your eyes?"

Tony's battle clothes are all high-tech, and his eyes are also firmly protected. Two things like probes scan and observe the external surroundings for him.

So you can't see the eyes at all, okay?

"Then wait for me to be defeated, you will help me again," Tony had no choice but to be blunt, saying that when he was about to lose, Lu Yuan could go on.

"You said that earlier, I knew it," Lu Yuan laughed haha, his feet slowly moved off the ground, and the cloak behind him rose automatically without any wind. It seemed that this scene was extremely sacred.

Tony couldn't help but react for a moment, and slowly flew up.

"Look who's here first," With a loud shout, Tony rushed out of the underground garage exit at the fastest speed.

Lu Yuan shook his head: "I will let you wait ten minutes first."

12