Chapter 40
1.1k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That is a new element, and it is a new element that can replace palladium, which is very important.

Because in Marvel's world setting, Howard invented the first atomic bomb in a certain country.

Howard had long discovered the instability of palladium, so he looked for, observed, and discovered this new, more stable element.

It's a pity Howard is limited by generations and can only find a way to leave it to Tony.

That's why it was said that if Howard was still alive, there would be nothing to do with Tony.

A genius Lao Tzu who can educate his genius son even after his death, I have to say Howard is really amazing.

Of course, it's not the time yet. It's not that Lu Yuan wants to pit Tony a lot of money, nor is it for other reasons, but that there is still a lot to do now.

Obadiah is dead. As one of the largest shareholders of the Stark Group, Obadiah has been a man of the world for so many years.

But he died suddenly, this is always an explanation.

Originally, Tony had already possessed enough evidence, including Coleson, who could testify as well. It was indeed Obadiah who attacked others first.

However, in the end, SHIELD did not choose to publish Obadiah's incriminating evidence and cause of death. Instead, it notified Tony and asked him to publicly declare that Obadiah died in a plane crash.

Why is this happening?

Because Stark Industry has always been one of the important tax sources of a certain country, and it also supports the livelihood of many people.

But Obadiah once colluded with the Ten Rings Gang, which is the enemy of a certain country. Once these evidences are made public, because of Obadiah's status in the Stark Group, the Stark Group's reputation is bound to suffer.

Regardless of the consideration, letting him disappear silently like this is the best choice.

From here, we can also see the overall view of SHIELD and the loyalty to consider for a certain country.

Lu Yuan sneered and felt disdain.

That's why he would not join SHIELD because SHIELD said it was one of the subordinate agencies of the United Nations, and it should be supposed to work for the United Nations.

But actually? They have always focused on a certain country, and they are just running dogs of a certain country.

Doesn't joining them mean becoming a running dog of a certain country?

Lu Yuan still wanted to blow up a certain country with a punch, so how could he join such an organization?

In addition, at the press conference held last night, regarding the explosion incident of the Stark Group last night, Tony's half-truth said that he was attacked, and finally, he was saved by the Iron Man who has been talking about recently..

Because Iron Man was mentioned, the reporters present at the time asked excitedly, wanting to know who Iron Man really was.

Before the press conference, Tony was stuffed with a piece of paper by Coleson, which is the manuscript of the speech, which said that he would shirk it to the bodyguard.

He also said the same: "It's my bodyguard."

Lu Yuan stood up in time and waved at everyone, "Yes, it's me."

Tony, Pepper, and even Coles in the crowd looked at him together.

shameless.

Are you Iron Man? Don't you call yourself Superman?

But Lu Yuan didn't care at all, and quietly winked at Tony, meaning that since you don't want this title, then he is not welcome.

Tony endured and endured it, but he was not the kind of person who would walk in the night in a beautiful dress, so he finally couldn't hold it back, and said, "Actually, I am Iron Man. That's right, I am Iron Man. "

In an instant, the whole room boiled, and the reporters in the uproar hadn't reacted just now. At this time, it turned into a wave of predecessors and instantly flooded Tony.

After all, Lu Yuan was still serving as a bodyguard and had to step forward to guard Tony, fearing that he would be attacked by the chaos.

As a result, Lu Yuan himself did not know who stepped on several feet in the chaos.

Turning around, she turned out to be a beautiful reporter, and she was very kind.

By the way, isn't this the beautiful woman who had contact with Lu Yuan at the annual party ball that day?

At that time, Lu Yuan thought she was a certain big star and turned out to be a reporter.

"What the hell is going on?" The reporter leaned closer to Lu Yuan. Because the two had known each other before, they wanted to get some information from him.

Lu Yuan's eyes rolled: "Want to know the inside story?"

The latter nodded.

Lu Yuan smiled: "You have to add money. 

She said, ‘’No, you don't need money."

Seeing his stupid appearance, the beauty reporter was so angry that his teeth were itchy, and said cruelly: "Then I might as well go to Tony directly."

Well, it seems that this is really the case.

Tony, the playboy, as long as he is a beautiful woman, is always willing to come.

And he has already revealed himself to be Iron Man, so of course, there is no need to hesitate.

Lu Yuan didn't care too much. Women, if you want it, there are yes.

There are not many other things on the earth, there are many human beings.

He hasn't met a girl he likes yet, otherwise, he would definitely catch up.

Just leave it alone.

Because Tony revealed his identity as Iron Man, this press conference obviously couldn't continue.

But Tony finally said: "Due to the departure of Obadiah, we decided to transfer the shares held by Obadiah to Mr. Lu Yuan."

Lu Yuan, a small bodyguard before, has now become another giant of the Stark Group, replacing Obadiah as one of the largest shareholders.

Others are still shocked, only Lu Yuan knows that Tony will not make a loss-making business, it is better to say Tony is too smart.

Since Lu Yuan has become one of the bosses of this company, can he not bring out the advanced technologies than the earth for the sake of developing the company?

Even if it was just to buy off Lu Yuan's powerful force, it was worth it.

Even the Iron Overlord looked like a thin piece of paper in front of Lu Yuan, let alone Tony's suit?

Tony is not stupid, even if it is just to protect his own life, he must firmly tie Lu Yuan and himself together.

Otherwise, with Tony's character that offends people all over the world, maybe anyone is willing to spend 100 million to kill his own.

Obadiah was also stupid. He might as well put out a bargaining chip that could impress Lu Yuan and let him kill Tony. Then there would be nothing like that.

In short, Obadiah's death did not cause much sensation, and it passed calmly.

Lu Yuan became the biggest winner, not only pitted Obadiah 130 million but also got 40% of the shares for free. Tony gave it to Lu Yuan for nothing. As for the repurchase of these shares, How much money was paid, it had nothing to do with Lu Yuan.

Anyway, Tony only has the most money.

The words come back again.

Just before the end of the press conference, Lu Yuan was planning to leave with Tony and Xiao Jiao.

Coles came up and said to Lu Yuan, "The BOSS wants to see you."

Lu Yuan raised his eyebrows, with a smile on his face, but his words were cold: "If he wants to see me, I have to go there? It seems that I haven't said clearly what I said last time? Or it must be like the comment section said., Will you be afraid of my strength if I punch out a state? Let him roll me over."

Coleson coughed slightly, and said dismissively: "Why does that Miss Potts have my business card?"

Lu Yuan looked at Coleson: "Not so? Are you sure you want to waste my favor like this?"

Well, he owes Coleson a favor, and in the end, he can only follow Coleson to see Fury obediently.

if you find any errors please say in the comments

12