Chapter 44
952 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adamson, as one of the largest e-commerce companies today, initially only operated online book sales.

Later, it began to transform and gradually expanded. In 2020, it ranked fourth in the top 100 global brand value rankings.

So don't underestimate the Internet age.

Lu Yuan's previous life traveled through the previous era is two thousand and twenty years, so he knows a lot about Marvel and DC plots.

At the same time, he has also seen the brilliant internet age.

He knows better what the year 2008 represents.

It means that he can lead Stark Industry into the next era ahead of everyone.

It was a huge cake, but now no one has opened the safe, only he holds the key.

It is not only the online sales business, but also other electronic businesses. For example, in the early development of the Internet era, Internet services are also a valuable source of income.

Not just a piece of cake, but countless cakes waiting for him to feast on, even Lu Yuan's eyes began to shine with the light of money.

Anyway, it's also for pastime. Since you don't want to conquer the world or conquer the universe, start making money and start a business empire.

This is really exciting.

Tony was silly.

Not only mobile phones, but also communication companies, even Internet companies, and a series of businesses.

He just wanted to transform the company's weapons department, but Lu Yuan wanted to transform the entire company?

But it seems very challenging?

And this thing can be regarded as the field of scientific and technological development, which is in line with his hobbies and interests.

"Even I can go to MIT to recruit people," Tony was also excited.

And because Tony graduated from MIT, it should be easy to recruit a group of talents.

Yes, Tony is a genius and has several degrees.

In the setting, Tony was admitted to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at the age of seventeen and with the best grades.

Then he graduated with the highest score in history at the age of 21.

And in these four years, not only completed his studies, but also obtained dual degrees in mechanical engineering and electronic engineering, which is the so-called doctorate.

This guy not only has money in the family, but he is also a genius.

The two became excited, and they had a long conversation all night while drinking and drinking. Later, even Pepper got off work and was called by Tony, asking her to go to Tangmou Street to buy roast chicken and duck and stew a big goose.

Lu Yuan had read novels before and heard that the taste of Chinese restaurants in foreign countries had been specially adjusted, so he even ordered the little Pepper to tell her in Chinese that it was for people to eat.

Tony was dumbfounded, all the food we ate before was for ghosts?

Yes, foreign devils.

In fact, it doesn't count. Others have made adjustments to take care of local tastes.

Not everyone can eat sweets and sours. A certain country only likes sweets and sours.

But no matter what, Pepper completed the task and bought two burgers for Tony.

That is his favorite.

Little Pepper was so angry that she was busy with the company for a few days, but the two uncles hid at home drinking and chatting, and they called her like a little girl.

But when Little Pepper heard about the two men's grand plans for the future, he was equally shocked.

Especially when Lu Yuan proposed to let Little Pepper take charge of everything in the new department, she even screamed out without hiding her mouth.

Playing so big?

She is going to be promoted?

That's right, Little Pepper was the first appointment after Lu Yuan became the second largest shareholder, and he became the CEO directly, replacing the previous position of Obadiah.

It's just that Little Pepper is not the chief executive officer yet, but the executive president in charge of the R&D department of the new era proposed by Lu Yuan today.

But that's not bad, it's better than her being a little assistant all the time.

"Don't leave tonight," Lu Yuan took Little Pepper by the hand.

Tony stared at him and almost raised the wine bottle.

Luckily, Lu Yuan just made a joke, put Little Pepper's hand into Tony's, and stood up by himself: "I'll just look at the beauty of an adult."

It turned out that he was going to find a place to live outside tonight.

Tony showed a grateful look: "Good brother, I will send someone to the wine cellar again tomorrow."

Lu Yuan shook his head dumbfoundedly: "Beer is good, no matter how good it is, I can't drink it. Don't waste it."

He left after speaking.

Lu Yuan didn't care about what will happen to Tony and Pepper.

They have actually reached a very close distance, just separated by a layer of window paper.

But Lu Yuan was very worried that Little Pepper would be a tragedy, because Tony had not experienced growth, and God knew if he would turn back the prodigal son.

For this, I can only hope that Tony will be responsible.

Regardless of Tony and Little Pepper, Lu Yuan came out of Tony's house and came to the cliff outside by the sea.

He was smiling at first and came out with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Standing there, looking at the sea in the distance.

Because of the night breeze tonight, the sea was surging and the waves were not very calm.

Lu Yuan looked up and drank a bottle of wine in one breath, then he threw the bottle away, the expression on his face became much colder.

Without a smile, Lu Yuan looked up at the brightly lit city center in the distance.

Suddenly he floated up, then disappeared instantly.

The next moment, Lu Yuan came to a large villa in the rich district, it was really a magnificent rich family.

He broke in quietly. He flew in from a window and floated all the way to one of the rooms without any sound.

In the front is a study room, the door is closed, and the sound insulation inside is very good.

But he couldn't escape Lu Yuan's ears, and he could clearly hear the conversation inside.

A person was calling and screaming: "Damn, my father is dead and killed by Tony's bastard. I don't care. If you Ten Rings want to get my help, just kill Tony and his one. Bodyguard, when I get the Stark Group, I will try my best to help you."

Lu Yuan smiled and stretched out his hand to break the lock of the door. The doorknob made a click, and even the door was shattered.

The people inside heard the sound a long time ago, and turned around to see Lu Yuan who came in, and couldn't help being stunned: "Who are you?"

"Don't you even know who the person you are going to kill is?" Lu Yuan felt amused, and he was indeed an idiot.

"Are you the bodyguard?" The man exclaimed, his face changed.

He was Zeke, the son of Obadiah. After Lu Yuan knew that such a person existed, he had already searched secretly.

Finally, his super hearing found the suspect, and now he is even more directly convinced that it is him.

Lu Yuan smiled and walked over, reached out and patted Zeke on the head, and then took his phone.

Without even looking at Zeke, whose head was shot into the cavity and died, Lu Yuan asked on the phone, "Dare you say it? Where is the location?"

9