Chapter 46
1.2k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The New York appointment in the middle of the night is not peaceful. In addition to the excitement inherent in the bustling city itself, there are also some people in the dark that are in full swing. 

 

Remember the first contact between Lu Yuan and SHIELD, Lu Yuan once unearthed a Hydra agent? 

 

I don't know why that guy was so bold that he tattooed the mark of Hydra on his body, only to be recognized by Lu Yuan at a glance. 

 

Although Lu Yuan didn't care about the follow-up, SHIELD agent has been in action all the time, using that Hydra agent to dig out more things. Even Ferry has begun to suspect how many nine are hidden in SHIELD Snake head. 

 

So they have been following the vines. 

 

For example, tonight, they got a news, so Fury sent his most trusted agent team to destroy a stronghold of Hydra. 

 

Among them, Natasha personally went into battle because she had stayed in New York recently, fully armed and had already broken through an abandoned factory. 

 

As a result, when Natasha brought people in, she found that Lu Yuan was sitting on the second floor of the abandoned factory, looking boredly at herself. 

 

"Why are you here?" Natasha frowned, watching Lu Yuan warily. 

 

Of course she was not suspecting that Lu Yuan was a Hydra person, because she knew that Lu Yuan's true identity was an alien, and he was the one who picked out the Hydra agent. 

 

If he were Hydra, he wouldn't do that. 

 

Is it to do it deliberately to gain their trust? 

 

Probably not? perhaps. 

 

Lu Yuan shrugged: "Because of boredom. The night is long but I don't want to sleep. I've done it for you here. Find a place to have a drink?" 

 

Natasha rolled her eyes. He was sleeping long nights without intention. She wanted to sleep because of a task and she didn't have time to sleep. 

 

At this time, Coleson followed with a team of people from outside, and was also taken aback when he saw Lu Yuan. 

 

"I have knocked out people, you can take them away. But I guess you won't get much, here is only Hydra deliberately exposed to you, in fact, there is nothing," Lu Yuan knows that the real threat is still hidden in SHIELD Among them, this place was only exposed to divert Fury's attention. 

 

This little trick. 

 

Coleson glanced at Natasha. 

 

Natasha nodded. 

 

Coleson hurriedly led people straight upstairs. 

 

In the room behind Lu Yuan, a dozen people who had passed out were tied up by him. 

 

Coleson and the others hurried over and took everyone away. 

 

No matter what Lu Yuan said, they also had to take people for interrogation routinely. 

 

Natasha will also follow Coleson and the others. 

 

Lu Yuan quickly stretched out his hand and pressed the guardrail on the second floor to float down in front of Natasha. 

 

"Beauty, I'm so helpful to save you face? Otherwise, I won't have a place to live tonight," Lu Yuan knew that Tony's house couldn't go back now, otherwise he would see things that shouldn't be seen, which would be embarrassing. 

 

Although he has actually seen it secretly. 

 

Natasha looked at Lu Yuan inexplicably: "Does it have anything to do with me?" 

 

You just sleep on the main road, but does it have anything to do with others? 

 

"It's not that I want you to help. Even if you want to find it, you should go to Fury? Or let Coulson accompany you?" Natasha went on after speaking. 

 

Coulson is Coulson, a nickname, people who are familiar with each other prefer to use nicknames. 

 

Coleson in front shook his head, don't involve him. 

 

Lu Yuan sighed and deliberately said, "It seems that you don't really want to win me over. What's the plan of revenge?" 

 

Natasha stopped, gritted her teeth with hatred, and squeezed out a word from her teeth: "You said that earlier, and I won't know if you said that. Come on, where to go for a drink?" 

 

Yes, she endured it. 

 

When it comes to the Avengers plan, it is not just because of Fury's orders and instructions, including Natasha who cares about the plan. 

 

Because including Natasha herself and Hawkeye, they are also on the list of plans. 

 

In other words, once the Avengers project is officially established, the two of them will also become superheroes. 

 

And now Natasha and Hawkeye are only agents. 

 

It's not that their current job is bad, but they also want to be superheroes. 

 

So Natasha compromised and had to leave the team temporarily after being threatened by this shameless one. 

 

"Coulson, the task here is completed, and the rest is up to you. I will call the boss and tell him that I will try my best to persuade this bastard," Natasha didn't care that Lu Yuan was behind. , Just call him an asshole. 

 

Who told him to have to run to interrupt his task, and use this method to subdue himself. 

 

But Natasha didn't worry that she would suffer. If she wanted to do something to her with Lu Yuan's methods, she should have no way to resist. 

 

At least Natasha couldn't think of any way she could resist. 

 

That being the case, she walked away with Lu Yuan simply and generously. 

 

Coleson watched Lu Yuan get into Natasha's sports car, and the two quickly left behind, and he couldn't help calling Ferry in advance with some worry. 

 

As a result, Fury repeatedly applauded after receiving the news. 

 

Coleson felt speechless: "Boss, don't you worry about Natasha?" 

 

But Fry said: "Do you think that when a god comes to the world of mortals, do you need to obey the rules of mortals? Phil (also Coleson, this is his name, Phil Coleson), for us As far as the earth is concerned, he is a god." 

 

Coulson was silent. 

 

How Lu Yuan solved the Iron Overlord before, in fact, Coleson didn't understand. 

 

But one thing was mastered by S.H.I.E.L.D., that was when the Iron Overlord caused a strong explosion, Lu Yuan was actually in the middle of the explosion. 

 

But he was intact. 

 

There are many more, through the clues of information he has mastered, Fury sorted out a terrible fact. 

 

If Lu Yuan wants to, no one in the world can stop him from doing anything. 

 

Of course, this was because even S.H.I.E.L.D. and Fury didn't know the existence of the Supreme Master Gu Yi and the Most Holy Place. 

 

Otherwise, Fury would have ran to contact Gu Yi. 

 

The Supreme Master Gu Yi is known as the Heavenly Father-level existence, almost at the same level as Odin. 

 

And Odin is the priest who conquered the Nine Realms, which is evident. 

 

Therefore, people have always said that as long as Gu Yi and Odin are not dead, Thanos will not dare to approach the earth in this life. 

 

As for whether it is true or not, the benevolent sees the benevolent and the wise sees the wisdom. 

 

Don't pull too far. 

 

Lu Yuan was taken away by Natasha. Although it was Natasha he came to look for, Natasha took him away in the end. 

 

The reason was that Lu Yuan said he wanted to drink and play, but he didn't know where to go. 

 

He is not as skilled as Tony. 

 

On the way, Natasha also knew why Lu Yuan didn't sleep at night and ran to worry about herself. It turned out that it was hard to get home. 

 

"All right, then I will die with the gentleman and find a place to have a good chat?" 

 

Of course, Natasha was not stupid, and finally called out Hawkeye. 

 

Lu Yuan was speechless, and Natasha was very proud.

11