Chapter 59
709 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giant vicious beast, OBA, the God of DC, and OAA.

These four could be called the most supreme beings in the two universes.

Right now, there was only Destiny who had yet to appear, and Destiny was the DC Universe itself. It was better to say that the DC Universe was a ‘flaw’ based on Destiny.

If it also came, then it would be too much fun.

Lu Yuan felt both surprised and took it for granted at the same time.

 

It would have been fine if he had directly crossed over to Marvel, but in reality, Lu Yuan had crossed over to the Krypton of the DC universe and became a Kryptonian.

Then he slept for another 100,000 years and inexplicably came to the Marvel Universe.

How could these great gods not know about such frequent chaos?

Even if Lu Yuan was high-minded and arrogant, he still understood that there was a big gap between himself and these true great gods.

He would only have a chance to compete with them when he reached the highest level of the Tenth Dimension.

Maybe the OAA knew about him the moment he came to the Marvel Universe.

Both of them had also admitted that it was they who did this. They had moved Lu Yuan to the Marvel Universe.

“Why? What are you going to do?” Lu Yuan retracted his gaze from the ‘sky’. The gazes of OBA and the Giant Beast had disappeared. He looked at the two great gods around him again and wondered what they were going to do.

The God of DC and OAA looked at each other and let go of their hands.

Lu Yuan didn’t continue to rush to the other side of the gate in a hurry, because he knew that unless he got the permission of the two guys, he would not be able to take a step.

No matter how fast he was, he could not break through the joint blockade of these two great gods.

Unless they ignored him.

“You have seen the hostility of those two guys. You should have guessed it without asking. They are going to destroy the order of the two universes, and even destroy the two universes,” the God of DC sighed.

There was no need to talk about the status of the God of DC. The Giant Beast was a terrifying existence that could fight with him.

If the God of DC was the existence of all light, then the giant beast was his opposite. It was the source of all darkness and the most primitive dark existence in the world.

The giant beast was incomparably powerful. Even the Specter that was called the Messenger of the God of DC suffered a crushing defeat at his hand and he was completely powerless to struggle.

Only the God of DC could stop him.

Later, they shook hands and made peace in the once-collapsed DC universe for some reason.

“He wants to destroy the entire DC multiverse and then re-establish a new dark universe on top of Destiny. Today’s DC universe is dominated by my world, and he wants to break the current order,” the God of DC explained the purpose of Giant Beast.

OAA explained as well: “If I am above everything, then OBA is below everything.”

Just like the relationship between the God of DC and Giant Beast, OBA and OAA were also opposites.

As described in ancient myths and legends, one end of the Tree of Life was the God who controlled the world, while the other side was the devil who destroyed it.

When OAA was born, OBA was also born.

Unlike OAA, OBA was below everything. It was more likely that even an ant’s life was more advanced than OBA.

The reason was that OBA had no self-consciousness and body of its own in the beginning. He was just a collection of thoughts. It existed in the oldest and true hell that had appeared since the beginning of the universe.

That hell was now deserted, and the death of everything in the universe was now controlled by Death, the goddess of death.

This goddess of death was not Asgard’s goddess of death, Hela, but ‘Death’ itself, so she was called Death.

As for the five gods, they were supposed to be existences above all things.

However, they were only born in the universe, after all. They were born because of the birth of the universe.

But what Lu Yuan has seen now was the existence that created these universes.

Therefore, the strength of the five gods was naturally not enough.

According to the OAA, OBA was a collection of darkness and could be considered the source of all darkness in the world. It could also be addressed as Angra Manyu, the evil god of darkness and evil.

OBA also had a weakness that he couldn’t get rid of. His weakness was that he would never be able to leave the most primitive hell. OBA could only live in that world forever.

It was like being locked in a cage. Maybe he would only have a chance to break free when this universe ends and the next one begins.

“So OBA and the Giant Beast hit it off and intend to join hands to destroy the two universes. Moreover, they have been planning for an unknown period of time, and they have already begun to act.”

“That’s why we found you. Lu Yuan, you have superhuman power and belief in protecting. Even after you became a monster like Doomsday, you could still retain your mind. We believe that if it’s you, you would definitely be able to guard the two universes. .”

The God of DC and OAA told Lu Yuan the cause and effect of everything.

It was indeed them who had sent Lu Yuan to this universe. After seeing all his experiences, they felt that Lu Yuan could help them thwart the conspiratorial ambitions of the Giant Beast and OBA and guard the two universes.

However, Lu Yuan did not think so. “You think too highly of me. If even both of you can’t stop it, how can I stop it?”

In the end, both the God of DC and the OAA laughed and comforted him, “Don’t worry, we didn’t want you to directly confront them. We had an agreement that we couldn’t personally act. Otherwise, if we were to fight, we wouldn’t be able to guarantee what would happen.”

“Our agreement is to look for a spokesperson that will act in our place. You are our apostle, and you will help us defeat their apostle, that will be enough.”

Lu Yuan felt a trace of irritation in his heart. Did they ask him if he was willing? They just made a unilateral decision.

It was just that he didn’t say anything.

The God of DC and OAA seemed to see what was going on, looked at each other with a smile, and said, “Of course we are not letting you work for nothing. If you are willing to agree, we can promise you benefits. For example, the Infinity Stones and the Heart of the Universe.”

Lu Yuan sneered, “I can collect Infinity Stones by myself.”

Indeed, he knew the plot, and he knew where he should go to collect the Infinity Stones.

There were two of them on Earth, the Space Stone, and the Time Stone.

Right now, Thanos held the Mind Stone, and the Power Stone was on a planet that was in ruins.

As for the Reality Stone, it was controlled by Malekith of the dark elves.

Only the Soul Stone was the most difficult to obtain, but if he was willing to be ruthless, he could just find two people who love each other and sacrifice one of them, won’t that be enough?

So this condition did not satisfy him.

However, OAA said confidently, “The Infinity Stones I’m talking about are from the comic book world.”

 
11