Tutorial III – First Kill!
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if anticipating the Horned Rabbit #2's dodge, Kyle appeared next to the monster and swung his club down on its head, breaking the horn and dealing a fatal blow. Horned Rabbit #1, enraged by the turn of events, dashed towards Kyle with bloodlust emanating from its body.

 

Greg tried to stop the Horned Rabbit in its tracks with a powerful magic missile, however, the Horned Rabbit shook it off as if it was nothing. Though damaged, the Horned Rabbit did not stop its charge as it rammed into Kyle, wounding the elf and nearly destroying his manhood.

 

While Kyle toppled back and swatted the monster away. As he grabbed his inner thigh with pain, he kept shouting for heals. Unfortunately, much to Kyle's chagrin, Pan was busy healing Greg.

 

Kyle braved through the pain and his mind whirled with decisions. Kill this motherfucker and end this tutorial so I can be healed by a professional...or wait for a bit until that halfling is done with the acolyte so that he can heal me? What should I do?

Combat Round #3 (Choose one for each character)
  • Kyle Windwalker:
  • Bash Horned Rabbit #1
  • Kick Horned Rabbit #1
  • Rest
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Greg Sterning:
  • Magic Missile Horned Rabbit #1
  • Magic Armor (Greg)
  • Magic Armor (Kyle)
  • Magic Armor (Pan)
  • Rest
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Pan Tangalang:
  • Heal (Greg)
  • Heal (Kyle)
  • Heal (Pan)
  • Bash Horned Rabbit #1
  • Rest
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Aug 1, 2019 02:16 AM.
0