Prologue (Lily the Succubus)
2.7k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vieno got on his back and let the naked woman mount him. After grabbing his cock and putting it in, she rested her hands on Vieno’s chest. When he looked up and met her gaze, he was greeted by her voracious smile. She wiggled and made the position comfortable before making large movements with her lower body.

Within moments the smile turned into an agape mouth as the lady began immersing herself in the stimulation. Deep breaths and soft murmurs escaped her lips, and she began to increase the pace of her hips. To steady herself her long fingers pushed and crawled across his chest. Still, he remained motionless and let her do all the work. He continued to stare up at her, gravitating towards her shapely breasts that moved up and down. 

How did I get here? He questioned.

The two almost wine-tinted nipples were erect before him. He moved his gaze up to where sweat was dripping down the woman's neck. She had long silky black hair, but it was in a disheveled state with multiple sweaty stands covering her scarlet eyes. Her hands stopped moving and her entire body gave an abrupt quake, which led into her pussy tightening around his penis one last time before she gave a large moan and stopped moving. Her head was slightly thrown back so he couldn’t see the expression clearly, but she stood motionless basking in the ecstasy of the moment.

While she was gathering her breath, he moved one of his hands to cover her right breast. He played with it. Squeezed it. Pinched it. The woman with a second wind looked into his eyes and leaned down until her breath tickled his face. Sweat directly dripped down her face onto his, while her sweaty hair touched his face.

Vieno took the whole image in. The sweaty hair, the reddened face that was teasing for round two, the still shortened breaths she took. His gaze lingered on her pink lips. It stood out against the black scales that he could now see. They lined the outer perimeter of her face.

“Did I do good….senpai.” She wasn’t teasing him. It was merely the look of anticipation with a mix of worry.  

“You’ve come a long way from the time you bit…”

She covered his mouth with her hands. “We don’t need to mention that…”

When she removed her hand, he smiled. “A shy succubus with no experience right out of demon school.”

“What did you expect….” She pouted then looked at him with glossy eyes. “Senpai….you were my first.”

“So you’ve said...many times. You won’t get any extra points even if you tease me like that.”

“It’s true though.” She said with a sullen face.

“As I always told you sex is for both parties to experience pleasure.”

She nodded intently. 

Seeing this, he decided against reprimanding her. “Part two of the exam begins now.”

“Make me feel good!” 

He gave her another pinch then moved that hand to behind her back, while his other hand moved to her ass. His penis was still fully erect inside her, but he gently lifted her up and took the position on top. 

Her eyes seemed to twinkle, so without losing a beat he began moving his own body this time. He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, “Of course, my silly Lily.”

Lily’s face turned bright pink, and Vieno wondered how many future guys would fall for that innocent expression. He felt prideful, but also greedy. So, this time when she opened her mouth to moan he repositioned himself. He removed his dick but kept his hand to give stimulation to the lips of her pussy. Meanwhile, he pressed his lips against her mouth and stole her breath.. 

Vieno felt it was necessary to put his all in pleasuring Lily after he let her do all the work by herself earlier, but his instincts took over and his mind drifted elsewhere after a while. 

Where is she this time? He wondered. His thoughts drifted like this ever since he moved to this new place. 

Ah there. He thought. And at that moment, the woman below him wrapped her legs around his own ass. Her own movements grew frantic as her free lips quivered, “Senpai...I can’t aah… aah….I’m cumming.”

This was a common phrase they taught inexperienced succubus in school. For someone like Lily, uttering phrases like this during sex was second nature. That didn’t mean it wasn’t authentic; Vieno felt the intensity of her orgasm .

‘She must have been worried about a lot.’ He teased her clitoris and gently caressed her face while doing so. 

She gave a long moan and then her legs fell limply. Vieno let his instincts continue to play as he focused on his previous discovery. He was sure that she had timed her own climax to match Lily. And sure enough a softer and more quiet moan could be heard from an adjacent room.

The thought that both girls came at the same time gave him a slight grin and his previous questions disappeared for the moment, replaced with relief and clarity. At the same time, he nutted all over Lily’s body. 

She was pretending to have fallen asleep, so he decided to take a shower and clean himself up. But before he did that, he covered her naked body with the bed sheets. She greedily grabbed them and nestled herself into bed. 

While in the shower he thought to himself:  It had always been in my nature to please women. I don’t need to think about it too hard. I’ll make breakfast, and help Lily clean herself in the morning (after fucking her again of course). 

***

“So...did... I…. pass.” There was a trace of worry behind the pleasure.

Vieno was taking her from behind after she woke up after falling asleep for real. He couldn’t see her expression.

“No .”

“I see…” Vieno knew she was smiling and increased the pace of his thrusts.

“We will have to do the exam again.”

“I’m sorry senpai.”

“It’s fine. My sweet and silly Lily.... I’m used to it at this point.” Vieno found it easy to pleasure women, but to manage their hearts was another issue. To think the trainee assigned to him, a bonafide succubus, would fall for him. Nonetheless, he would be happy for her whether it be as a woman or it be as a succubus. He had been doing this for a long time, and people came and went.

With such thoughts, various women flashed through his mind. It wasn’t just hot, passionate moments he remembered but also thoughtful moments. Sharing an umbrella, quietly reading a book in a library, a simple laugh, all little kinds of things appeared in Vieno’s head without rhyme or reason. But mainly it was words--quaint little promises mixed in with the images.

His thoughts drifted to the landlord, who was up as well...masturbating as always. He placed his hand on the wall and began thrusting harder. A person he hadn’t had sex with might be the one who got the most pleasure out of him.

“Senpai.” Whimpers of pleasure filled the room. When her orgasm was finished, she looked at Vieno with her red and watery eyes. “You were supposed to cum together with me.”  

Vieno had caught her reading h-manga in the past, and so he knew this particular fetish was one of Lily’s favorites. 

“Go get you cleaned up.” 

“...” Lily gave him a silent look like a lost puppy. 

“I’ll join you. Go hop in the shower.” Lily smiled and gave Vieno a kiss on the forehead before complying. Vieno squeezed her right ass cheek as she walked by and she gave him a lustful gaze but still continued onto the restroom. Her naked visage almost seemed to dance as she walked. She’s happy, that’s what matters. Vieno smiled, waved his hand, and followed after her. The room glowed with a bright light and when it faded it looked brand new--ready for the next guest. 

The chapter is "fully" edited (90+%), but also sort of a test to see if it up to standard. I'm terrible at spotting typos and fixing up grammar.

P.S. Releasing after NNN because I’m a gentleman like that.

P.P.S. Going through the process of standardizing MC's name as Vieno instead of Veino.

21