Minichapter (13.5 [1]): Pleasing Honry Cat (Rebecca)
345 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vieno watched the horny cat girl pose. He had made her slowly strip and provide them all with fanservice. She was getting off on their gazes. She played with her breasts before them all, she twerked her ass, and she even used her fingers to pull at her flaps to give them a good angle of her pussy. At the current moment, she was leaning forward and squeezing on her breasts with her hands. 

The sound of Vieno stroking and Reiko fingering herself filled the room. Rebecca’s attention was elsewhere when she moaned though. She looked down. 

“Ignore her.” Vieno continued to stroke himself. 

“Nya… but… aah…” She gripped Lily’s head tightly with her hands. She struggled to stand as a tongue explored her sensitive spots. “I’ve only let Vieno touch me before…”

Rebecca pouted, but behind her mask was her perverted thrill. Vieno could practically hear her say: ‘More… more…. more…’

Lily pulled back and licked her own lips with a thirsty look. “It’s Lily’s first time touching anyone but Vieno…”

“Nya… how embarrassing.”

Lily ignored Rebecca and turned to Vieno. “Of course, Lily only likes you… but if there is someone in your harem…  and that someone has a very, very naughty pussy then Lily doesn’t mind…”

Vieno recalled the diagrams and manuals that Lily brought. He sighed. “Alright, we punished her enough; Lily, you will have to wait your turn.”

“Fine…” Despite saying this she put her mouth on Rebecca’s pussy and sucked on it one last time before she pulled away. She licked her lips. “Lily just needed one last taste.”

Rebecca was left panting. She held onto her weak knees. Her massive tits dangled to the floor because of her posture. 

“Miss… nyaaaa…ughty pussycat is ready. She is premium! Don’t forget it.” She looked at Lily with feigned pride. “She won’t cum for an amateur.”

Vieno took his time walking over.

“Hurry…” She felt herself at the edge. Vieno, already naked, picked her up and threw her onto the bed. He didn’t wait as he went down on her. He fondled her tits and gave her wet pussy a good pounding.

She orgasmed but a pink glow took hold of her body and it resulted in a continuation of the pleasure that seized her. It was like ceaseless and never-ending waves of rapture. As such, Vieno didn't stop and had his way with her. Rebecca continued to prove herself a loud girl as shrieks and moans and shouted expletives escaped her lips.

Her favorite word seemed to be fuck as she repeated it over and over as Vieno went in and out. Other words included: yes, more, faster, harder.

The orgasms continued to collide into each other. There were a variety of positions, but feeling the finale coming he turned her over and pulled her thick ass into the air. By this point, her body was filled and covered in cum. This was the only clean place and that wouldn’t last for long. 

Rebecca turned to look at Vieno as he continued to thrust his cock into her ass. Her mouth was open and she made grunting sounds. Despite the euphoria, her eyes seemed to plead for release. The entire time she was unable to finish as a pink glow forced her to remain in a state of orgasming. 

When it finally came, she closed her eyes and passed out. The climax and release was simply too much; and as a result, even while passed out, she was left with a vulgar look on her face. 

1