Chapter 16: Wave Pool Shenanigans (Lily, Rebecca, Reiko)
221 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that what I think it is?” Lily pointed to the wave pool. “The bane of swimsuits, the conqueror of breasts, the disrobing waves of lust. We must go there next!”

She looked at Rebecca’s top and smiled. 

“Nya, don’t want to.”

“Do you not feel it, Senior Naughty Pussy! This wave pool was made to give an excuse to reveal your glory… wait…” Lily turned to Vieno with pleading eyes. Despite the puppy eyes, the perversion was clear as day. 

“No…” Vieno, knowing what Lily wanted and seeing Reiko’s curiosity, quickly moved before he could be questioned. He picked up Rebecca. “I’ll hold you so don’t worry.”

“Eep.” She blushed. “Shouldn’t you take care of Reiko… she is the one who can't swim.”

“Ice floats. I’m sure she will be fine. Plus, like this I can protect you from the bane of swimsuits, the conqueror of breasts, the disrobing waves of lust.”

“Are you mocking Lily!” She pouted. “I’ve seen it in every anime. You should not look down on the power that compels swimsuits to disappear!”

Vieno coughed. He knew such a power actually existed; he had it after all. 

Once again Vieno changed the topic. “But Lily, you have nothing to worry about.” 

Lily followed his gaze to her own swimsuit, the tightfitting school swimsuit. She squirmed. “Lily isn’t so sure about that~~~”

“You can set me down now…” Rebecca’s face was beet red. 

Vieno listened, but then he looked at her crotch. “Do you need some help? Miss Nya…”

“Hmph. You don’t have to keep calling me that.” She looked away and hummed slightly before quietly nodding. “Yes…” 

Reiko got in a floating duck and dived into the pool with Lily. It was unusual for her not to notice lewd things happening around her, but it just showed how much fun she was having at the water park.

“Ah… aah… nya…” Vieno gently rubbed the outside of Rebecca’s swimsuit before moving his hand below. 

“Hurry while they are… distracted… hmmm.”

At the same time, Lily rushed towards a large wave. She threw off her school swimsuit, releasing her large tits, as she dived into the wave. She shouted. “I’m coming. Show me your power.”

Vieno saw a look of disapproval on Rebecca’s face. He felt the need to explain Lily’s actions; however, he didn’t quite know how, so instead, he stuck two fingers deeper into Rebecca’s pussy. A pink light shined out. 

She took a deep and long breath.

“So you coming?”

“Aaaaah… yessss.” Vieno helped her through the final waves of pleasure. Meanwhile, a naked Lily was sent flying towards them from a large wave.

“Having fun without Lily!” She said this while her entire body was spread in the air. Her body crashed into Vieno; her tits consuming his face.

Vieno kept his balance and held her, which only caused Lily to grind against him. “My turn, you can’t fool me!”

Noticing Reiko wasn’t with Lily, Vieno looked and found an empty floating duck. Next to it were bubbles forming and a Yuki-Onna face first in the water. To his credit, she was technically floating. 

“Ah. She is drowning.”

Lily turned around and looked. She didn’t stop humping though. “I got this. Lily was ready in case this might happen! Praise Lily.”

Vieno looked and saw that Lily’s sleek black tail was extended and had a hold of Reiko. It dragged her along the water towards them. It was very pitiful.

Reiko gave them all a cold glare. “That was embarrassing. No more wave pools.”

“I’ve seen worse.” Vieno smirked.

“Vieno, that is that and this is this. You may have seen my naked form, you may have seen me masturbate, you may have magically controlled a dildo and made it go like pew pew pew in my vagina…. but showing my weak side… what is with the funny looks?”

She was oblivious to her exposed privates. Her white-blue pussy hairs were on full display as pool water dripped down her crotch.

“Nya… should I tell her.”

“Lily told you about its pow—”

Vieno smacked Lily with a karate chop. “It’s on your tail.”

“Ah…Lily is sorry…” Genuinely apologetic, she stopped rubbing up against Vieno.

Reiko, who was still oblivious, finally saw the bottom of her swimsuit when Lily lowered her tail. Her hand reached and rubbed the lips of her pussy.

“That appears to be mine.”

“Indeed.”

“Can I have it back?” Only Vieno could read her expression, so Lily began sulking thinking it made her really mad. The truth was that Reiko was now really horny, and even though she was at the point she had to try real hard not to let it show. Ironically, her embarrassment was gone.

“Ah… here you go.”

Reiko sighed. Vieno could see her guilty conscience. “It is okay Lily… I’m fine. I’m just hot now…”

Lily tilted her head. “So you aren’t mad?”

Vieno found Lily's innocence to be humorous. Despite being a succubus, she didn’t catch what Reiko meant.

“Nya. She means she is aroused right now.” Rebecca hid behind Vieno and Lily. He could see her mischievous grin. It was quite petty; he would have to punish her again. 

“Vieno, will you help me?” Reiko’s plea was quite similar to how Rebecca first admitted her own horiness. The difference was that Reiko tended to be dominant over Rebecca, so in a way, she had more to lose.

“Oh… nya… like where this is going.” Rebecca snickered. “Vengeance, wait, why are you walking towards me?”

Vieno knew that Rebecca was excited. She had been preoccupied because of Vieno that she never got to pay any attention to Reiko. In her mind seeing Vieno fucking Reiko would finally even the playing field; however, Vieno wouldn’t let her have her way. Naughty cats needed to be disciplined. 

“You understand me well, Vieno.” Her eyes were like frigid ice and the air itself felt cooler, but Vieno saw the subtle movements: the slight buckle in her legs, the increased breaths, her tongue wetting her lips, her increased heartbeat, her hand slowly moving towards her crotch.

“Put it in.”

“Nya… again.”

“Why does it look like you want this?” Vieno teased.

“So this is the Naughty Pussy’s final form.” Lily resumed the motions of her hips and squirted for real. The warm liquid fell down Vieno’s abdomen, “You aren’t leaving… ugh… Lily out of it this time.”

“Gentle… nya…”

Vieno didn’t know how much time had passed because of how it worked on Eve. He also hadn’t kept track as the three danced. He just made sure to make it pleasurable for them all, which included making sure Reiko was in tip top shape. 

Vieno looked down at the two naked women covered in sweat and his cum. He could hear Reiko moaning to the side. She had just reached a climax and orgasmed. 

“You done?”

“I’m… not… sure… how I feel… about you asking me that.” She continued to rub her own sweet spots as she got out all the lingering sensations. Something about the situation tugged at Vieno’s emotions. It was difficult to describe. Despite not directly touching Reiko, it felt like the distance between them was less than if they had. It was weird. Things were never indirect like this. 

Vieno looked at the two naked females next to them. What was different? He stared for a long while as he could hear Reiko begin to orgasm again. It hit him. She was standing next to him after everything was done. Not literally because she was sitting while massaging herself, but she was like an accomplice.

 “Maybe I should go on dates more often?”

“Hmm… ahh… ahh.” Reiko wiped her mouth, but with her exposed groin and wet fingers, she didn’t look composed even with her inexpressive face. “What do you mean?”

“I was just thinking that it is nice to spice things up once and awhile.”

“Is that so…”

“Hey… do you mind if I kiss you.”

“...” She stopped fingering herself. “Are you not worried about my condition?”

“That is just an excuse. We both know that such a thing isn’t even an inconvenience.”

Reiko gulped. “Can you take responsibility?”

“I have never not. You might wonder why I’m currently ‘single’. Well, I’ve lived a long time and things change. Eventually…” Vieno stopped and gave a pained smile. “Anyways I found something that will solve your problem. You wouldn’t even need me.”

“I’d rather have…”

“Do you like me?” Vieno asked.

“...” Her lips contorted. Her face turned an actual red. She struggled but after a deep breath she spoke without a single pause. “Like, no. It is more than that. I love you, and I have for some time. I don’t think you remember though.”

Vieno's eyes narrowed. “Is this that cliche trope?” 

“Are you mocking me?” She laughed. Her legs spread out wider as she gave a deep laugh from her stomach. “It was love at first sight. Ever since I saw the way your cock penetrated her body, or the way you massaged her tits, or the way your tongue teased her body, I knew I wanted to experience it all. Of course, Rebecca never found out about this. Nor did she know I made a career change because of these feelings. So I masturbated and masturbated some more—over and over. So I can say with confidence, the moans I give to developers and producers are quite authentic. A trade secret, I never did forget that original feeling I felt when I saw you. And then I saw you again. And to my surprise it happened just like I remembered it. I thought I was dreaming. ” 

Vieno laughed. “I want to—”

“Continue mocking me or to give me that kiss or to start fucking me?” She said with a deadpan stare. “I’ve said everything I wanted to say, so if you are going to do it… then do it.”

“All of the above?” He approached her. 

“What a romantic date it has been.” She gave a light puff of air from her lips. “Well, kiss me.”

Vieno lowered himself to her level and then he went lower. He brought his tongue up her thighs.

“Oh…”

“Tell me to stop if…”

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to tell you to stop…” She pushed his head. She gripped it as his tongue and mouth played with her lower body. Her legs shook and passionate moans escaped her lips. She felt herself melting. It started down below and rose to the rest of her body. Her hands remained tightly gripped onto his head, but her legs loosened and spread into the air while she leaned back. 

Reiko’s voice cried out inside Vieno’s head. Apparently, he had given her things to say.

‘So this is how romantic it is for two perverts. Ah just so you know… I want you to keep bringing people over… I want to watch you fuck them… I enjoy it too much to have you stop.’ 

Reiko didn’t cease making audible noises. The pauses in the voice that Vieno heard were only when she gave an especially loud shriek or moan. 

Through it all, Vieno felt a weird happiness. It was a giddy feeling, which was surreal given that he was eating someone out. He had to hold back a laugh. Of course, that didn’t stop him from bringing his tongue in deeper or aggressively sucking and pulling with his mouth. His hands held her waist as his actions caused her body to tremble with ecstasy. 

This time Lily’s voice appeared in Vieno’s head. ‘I'll graduate and marry both of you. Hmph. Lily will leave you two alone this time though.’

Vieno didn’t know if he should laugh or cry at this point. Then he heard a slapping sound and then Rebecca groaning.

“Wake up Naughty Pussy Cat. Lily wants round two and you will have to do it.”

“Nya…”

Seeing Reiko struggle to straighten her back, Vieno summoned his tail and wrapped it around her several times. She wanted to watch the other two. Enjoying the show while Vieno continued to please her, she started a telepathic conversation with Vieno.

‘I want you to marry Lily.’ 

‘And you?’

‘I’ll be the first wife of course.’

‘I didn’t even say…’

‘But you love me don’t you…”

‘...let me say it myself.’

‘Do it. I’m listening…”

‘Hmph. I don’t want to now.’

‘Pussy.’

‘…I’ll show you.’ He moved his tongue and didn’t hold back. He had already made her orgasm a couple times, but now he wouldn’t let her go. She glowed pink and was filled with endless stamina. 

‘Perfect… ahhh.’ He began hearing her moans in his head as well. She wasn’t able to form any words except simple things like: fuck, right there, more, harder, please, more.

She even thanked him one time. It was a little strange, but it felt nice to be appreciated so he wouldn’t complain. 

As for their previous conversation, Vieno would save the talk of marriage for later. It was mainly a joke about hierarchy amongst a theoretically harem. It was more fun banter. Even love confessions and the like were common things for Vieno and couldn’t be given much weight. 

Still, he was also sure that Reiko would go through with it. They could become accomplices in various sexual escapades in her establishment. Such a life wouldn’t be bad. They could turn the apartment into a true inn. Women might come and go through it. He would provide a pleasurable service while they stayed. Reiko would also get her own enjoyment, but more importantly, she would remain by his side through it. It might not last forever, but even that wouldn’t be bad. 

Vieno pushed the thoughts down. If things happened that way, so be it. If the status quo was maintained, so be it. For now, he had to please the women in front of him. He gave them his undivided attention for quite some time. 

2