Chapter 18: Extracurriculars With Succubus (Lily)
225 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily followed Vieno to his room without saying anything. She had called first dibs on Vieno.

Knowing she must have thought of various things, he didn’t remark on her change of clothes and just sat on his bed ready for whatever Lily had prepared. He unzipped his pants and let his flaccid cock sit there. He knew he would be given a show before Lily got serious. 

She bit her lips as she watched him from the doorway. She leaned back and the door closed. A deep breath escaped her lips. 

There was a red blush under her scarlet eyes, but most of her face was obscured by her silky black hair. She gave a low, somber grunt as she tied back her hair. Whatever she had planned, she was already deeply aroused. 

Yet, she maintained a stern look that contrasted her usual demeanor. Her gaze was confident with a smug-like playfulness. Her exotic scales only added to this more mature and seductive portrayal. 

Her expression held this look, except for the increasing blush. Despite her nerves, she proceeded. She unzipped her hoodie in one move. While it didn’t reveal her nipples right away, her soft stomach was centerstage. The belly button highlighted the image and drew the eyes to her slender waistline.

By opening up the hoodie, it also became apparent that she wasn’t wearing pants but just a single pair of white panties. She dragged one finger down and tugged at them. It had all been a natural progression.

It started at her smug face, then she teased the sight of her breasts, then she brought attention to her slender sides and intoxicating belly button, which then drew one’s eyes to the v-shaped lines that drew one further and further down to her crotch—all the way down to where her longer, slender fingers were positioned on paradise. 

Her other hand pulled the hoodie off in slow motions. Her eyebrows became raised as if to say, ‘Do you like what you see?’

Looking at his hard cock, she felt she had the answer. A hint of satisfaction rippled throughout her smug grin. 

Like this, Vieno’s gaze was once again brought from the progression from top to bottom. He wanted that confident face to come over and open its lips around his cock. He wanted to play with her supple breasts with their wine-tinted nipples.

 As if she noticed the lingering gaze, her smile grew almost haughty. She pressed one arm into her breasts. Their softness was on full display. Vieno wanted to move her hands to unveil them. He would feast on them with his eyes and then give them a squeeze himself. 

But she wasn’t done. A slapping sound brought attention away from her alluring and elastic mounds. It was her other hand tugging at her panties. She released it after pulling on it, which was what had created that sound.

She bit her lip as her hand descended below the fabric. When she started rubbing, Vieno grunted and began stroking his erect cock while admiring different parts of her body.

Lily squirmed under the gaze. To her this was more erotic than the actual act. Wherever Vieno’s gaze lingered, she felt weak. She leaned back further and her fingers went deeper. 

He could read her expression: ‘Yes… look at Lily.’

She played with her breasts, jiggling them, squeezing them, holding them. She gave Vieno various angles, but it looked like she was at her limit. Her arrogance remained only in her bold eyes. She panted while working hard to prevent her legs from buckling.

Perhaps because she was self aware, she began to move forward, swaying her hips in the process. Right before she arrived, she pulled a string on her panties. It unraveled with that one tug.

“Lily…” He called her name with passionate heat, knowing it would make her happy. He looked up and saw her satisfied smile for a second before she pressed her crotch into his face.

She rubbed it up and down, moaning as his tongue moved in. Vieno leaned back until she was fully sitting on his face. She continued to rub her wet pussy across his face. Her liquids splattered everywhere and filled his mouth.

At the same time, one of her hands reached back and stroked his cock. Lily was quite skilled as she had learned a lot while under Vieno—both literally and figuratively. 

Her body continued to move up and down with its own erratic pattern, while her hands simultaneously worked on his penis with their own momentum. It wasn’t exactly easy for her to manage both actions at the same time but she did. She thoroughly controlled their pleasure. 

“Cum… and I’ll let you go…” 

She continued.

“You aren’t going to make this easy for Lily…”

She orgasmed but kept going.

“Lily will do anything…”

Vieno’s tongue stimulated her clit. 

“Ah… why are you bullying Lily…” Her body shuddered as Vieno gripped her waist with his hands. He pulled her in and held her tight. She smirked knowingly. “Lily… wa… ahh… ahh… her turn.”

Vieno came and Lily relaxed. He used this time to breathe, but he didn’t stop. He pushed Lily down and got on top of her. He panted hard for breath, making Lily feel wanted. 

“Jeez…. making Lily wait.” She blushed while underneath him. She raised her hands. “Well, come. It’s okay… you don’t have to be gentle.”

Vieno inserted his cock and was like a beast. It was loud, whether it was his grunts or the sound of his dick going in and out. She held him tight, stroking his back as if to comfort him. Her entire body shook from the rough and hard movements. 

Of course, Lily was loving every second of it. The beginnings of her smug grin returned. It was hot and passionate, but it was also wriggly. It was almost like euphoric ecstasy and playful conceit mingled together in this expression, showcasing how her pride and pleasure fluctuated moment to moment. 

At the same time, Lily struggled to hold herself back. She felt the usual over-exaggerated phrases dancing on her tongue. Such actions would be used to tease Vieno, but at the moment, she felt everything was perfect. So she only moaned, panted, and shrieked. 

She moved her entire body with Vieno as he continued to plunge his thing into her sensitive spot. She directed his head towards her breasts, which led him to aggressively sucking them. She gave out a surprised moan. She felt Vieno’s tail move into her ass. Her eyes went distant, overtaken by euphoria across every inch of her body.

Her voice, loud and passionate, completely joined Vieno’s. Her vision became blurry eyed, but she was still constantly aware of Vieno’s beast-like visage as he ravaged every part of her. She admired every one of his feral-like breaths. 

It felt like they had orgasmed a dozen times before things settled down.

“That was a first.” Lily eyed Vieno’s body that still hovered above hers. They had been in a variety of positions, but they ended back where they started. She recalled all the things that it had done to her. She hadn’t seen him let loose like that before and it made her thirsty for more.

Still, she composed herself. “Did I pass this time?”

“This doesn’t count.”

“Eeh. Lily thinks—”

“It isn’t a scheduled time, so let’s just enjoy it to the fullest, no?”

He took some time to admire her body. Her breasts moved up and down as she took deep breaths to steady herself. Her entire body was loose and ready. It was sensitive and trembled from the softest of touches. He traced both his hands around her slender waistline and up to her breasts. He cupped them in his hand.

“Hmph.” She looked away in feigned annoyance.

He pinched her nipples. “Don’t sulk. You're moving in, aren’t you? I’ll play with you until you grow bored of me.”

Lily turned back around. “Senpai, you aren’t being fair. You know Lily can’t refuse that!” She tried to pout, but she couldn't hold back a smile. It radiated across her entire face. 

It was innocent but it quickly transformed into a thirsty expression. Lily bit her lips but still a hum escaped them. Her lower body also raised slightly. Vieno turned his attention to her face. He felt her scales before moving to undo her hair. However, Lily moved her hand up and stopped him.

“Lily… wants to look mature today.” Feeling his gaze linger on her body, especially her boobs. “Feel mature…I already know my tits are quite developed.” She pouted. She was always energetic and lively, so he couldn’t blame her if she wasn’t to mix things up. 

Vieno reinserted his cock into her pussy and then entwined his fingers around her hand that was already next to his.

“Welcome home dear… would you like dinner or me…” She grabbed his other hand.

“I think you are mixing up your lines.” Vieno thrusted. “Furthermore, the timing is off.”

Vieno was more subdued. He was soft and gentle unlike the hard, passionate, instinctual sex that had happened previously. 

Lily continued to try to play the mature, seductive partner until Vieno started taking her from behind. Lily had gotten strangely quiet, so even while moving slowly, Vieno could hear the slapping sound of her massive breasts bouncing up and down. 

Both Lily and Vieno could hear the ferocious masturbating of the landlord. It seemed none of them were satisfied even after all that had happened. Overall, it was the loudest it had ever been like she had thrown all caution to the wind. The fact that Vieno was with Lily might have been a reason.

Lily moaned for the first time in a long while. She was at a climax and Vieno sped up and helped her through it. He came into her pussy when she was done. Her entire body was sweaty and she held the bed frame to stabilize herself. 

Turning around, she locked eye contact and slowly spoke. “Lily… tried to be mature today… but Lily can’t lie to herself… she loves you.”

“...”

“We can go get Reiko. Lily is satisfied and doesn’t mind.”

Vieno ignored her last statement. “My sweet and silly Lily that was obvious.”

“Eeh.”

Vieno laughed. “Did you think I didn’t know? You literally confess to me over and over”

“Eeh. B-b-but the main character is supposed to be dense!” Lily smiled despite this. She quickly turned her face away from Vieno as if to hide this. 

“Were you getting all worked up because of what happened between me and Reiko?” Vieno pulled Lily in close, “You are still too innocent. Dates, handholding, simple cuddles. We can do all those things if you want to.”

Lily gulped. "You're lewd senpai..."

“I’m sure Reiko would approve.”

She gulped again. 

Vieno squeezed Lily's ass. “This isn’t like you.” 

Lily turned her head around. She had tears in her eyes. “You really mean it.” 

“Of course.”

Lily sniffled but then shook her ass. It was then she realized that Vieno’s dick was still inside her. She moved up and down on it. “Oh…ah…ah…hurry up and take Lily... aah...  she is waiting... ”

Her gasps were short and quiet. 

“You really ready?" 

“Yup. Lily is fine now!” She pumped up one of her arms before gripping the bed frame again.

Vieno began to move his hips again, but Lily stopped him. 

“Lily likes this but make it quick. Lily really wants to face each other next.” 

Despite saying this, she orgasmed three times before turning around. Even with all the sweat. She didn’t seem tired. She undid her hair. It was wet but she wore it like she usually did. 

“I’ll be the bottom then.” Vieno leaned back and Lily mounted him. She grinded while on top of him. She continued to arch forward. Doing so, showcased her perfect breasts. Sweat dripped from them and splashed onto Vieno, who continued to vibrate his hips as Lily rose and fell.

“Even if you like Reiko… Lily will still do her best to please you… aaaah… aaaaah… aaaaaaah.” After her declaration she gave increasing loud shrieks of pleasure. 

Vieno pursed his lips. “My sweet… sweet Lily… I said…”

She took a triumphant pose and ignored him. “I’ll make you forget about her for the moment. You will only think of Lily until I’m done.” She gave a smile. “And then you will allow me to pass my exam and we can… get together… for real.”

But a knock came at the door and the succubus gave an innocent pout.

“Can I come in?” It was Rebecca’s voice.

“Lily… might have forgotten that she gave the naughty pussy that threesome manual…”

Despite saying this, she licked her lips. She walked to the door swaying her hips. Her excitement was evident. After bonding with Rebecca she probably couldn't wait for this moment. Vieno assumed they had some deal, where Rebecca would come after Lily had a bit of private fun. 

Vieno could only scratch his neck. “So, couldn’t hold out a single day?”

Rebecca’s ears twitched. “You did promise that later… and Lily kept bothering me about…”

“About?” Vieno teased. 

“Threesome. Nya. She wanted to have a threesome...”

"And you..."

"Nya... it's the same." She muttered quietly.

"I didn't hear you?"

"I'm nyaaaughty girl! I'm a pervert. I'm vulgar. I'm corrupt. I want a threesome, alright! I want you to ravage me and Lily at the same time. I want you to lick me, fuck me! Play with my ass and breasts! I want to kiss you... I want to kiss Lily... I want Lily and you to spoil me at the same time! I want you to cum in me and then I want to lick the cum of Lily, whether it be her ass, breasts, or pussy!" The catgirl continued to pant after going off. 

Lily began playing with Rebecca while stripping her of her clothes. The two were practically humping each other from the get go. A bestial like heat emmantled from the two woman.

Reiko appeared behind Rebecca. She coughed lightly. “I’m just here to watch, today.”

‘Today.’ 

Vieno wasn’t sure whether he should laugh or cry. How did I get in such a situation? Well, not that I’m complaining. After experiencing a millennia and spending most of that time having sex, Vieno knew to take things one step at a time and not think too hard and just enjoy the plot.

Vieno stood up and approached the three women. He looked at Rebecca and Lily, who were whispering between the two of them, but he didn’t pry. 

“You can all come at once.” Several tails appeared out of Vieno’s back. He was more than equipped to handle the situation. 

2