Chapter 5: Asterisk (Bai)
557 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vieno examined the tight ass that appeared before him. Based on the tight-fitting uniform, the ass’s shape and size, he could definitively conclude that it did in fact belong to Bai. Her head was hidden within a clothes rack, but she was able to detect him.

“So where did you go?” Her voice seemed pretty uninterested; it seemed that the room filled with clothes had occupied her attention quite a bit. It was a room designed for patrons of Asterisk to prepare themselves.

Before Vieno responded, the room started shaking and a message appeared before his eyes.

Error: Anomaly has been detected. Asterisk may experience some errors in functionality.

Vieno scratched his neck knowing that things were heating back up between his main body and Lux. 

“Don’t worry about it.”

Bai narrowed her eyes, but sighed and let it be. “I assume you caused the earthquake given the timing.”

“Maybe…”

“Hmph. It’s not like I’m interested in what you were doing.” Bai pulled her head out of the clothes rack and with shiny eyes pointed around the room. “Rather, what is all this?”

“You know how Asterisk is for adult entertainment. Well this is to spice things up.” 

“Ehh.”

Vieno tilted his head. “So, what does the lady desire for me to wear?” He saw her raise her hand as if she was about to protest and so he added. “And before you dishonestly decline my offer…I'll pick this thong if you don’t pick.”

“That actually wouldn’t be too bad.” He heard her quietly mutter to herself, but despite that she pointed to a more classy suit.

“Wait…What are you doing?” Bai blocked her face with her hands, but her fingers didn’t cover her eyes.

Vieno ripped off his clothes without hesitation. 

“Pervert!” She shouted. “Wait, what is that white line?”

“God rays. They censor any private parts in this world.”

“Can you turn it off?”

Vieno opened up a virtual menu and in an instant the ray disappeared.

“Eh….I didn’t mean to…”

Vieno clicked again.

“Why did you…”

Vieno ignored her and put on the new clothes that she had picked out. “So what are you going to pick?”

“I’ll probably just go with my usual…”

“Personally, I think you would look good in a maid outfit.” Vieno had seen her eyeing the outfits previously, although he knew there was no way she would admit it. 

“Psh you think I’d wear that…” 

“Outfits that satisfy a fetish, cosplay, and more revealing sets have better base stats by the way…so I recommend this one.”

Bai’s face instantly went scarlet. “That is more revealing than my nightwear, I mean…just give me that one.” She had a look of defeat.

“No, no. What was that about nightwear…”

“Nothing. You heard nothing.”

“Nah, I think you just lied.” Vieno twirled the outfit she wanted and kept it out of her reach. “From experience I know your night attire is quite exotic.”

“Hmph. I changed my mind then.”

Vieno tossed her the clothes, and as soon as it was in her hands, with a reddened face she eyed him with a hint of excitement. “So if I change in here you won’t be able to see anything…?”

“There are two separate options. If you don’t want to see the goodies of others then you can toggle it so you always see god rays. There’s also a mosaic option. Furthermore, you can set an option so that your privates won’t be seen by others.”

“Such an interesting system…” She seemed both disturbed, excited, and genuinely interested in how it worked. 

“I personally keep the toggle on otherwise it might cause public disorder.”

“You sure are cocky.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Ugh.” She groaned but didn’t say anything. She took off her clothes and was surprised by the ray of lights that covered her body. She tried to push the ray of light away but her hand just went through it. She seemed to think of something and a low moan escaped her lips; she had kept her eyes on Vieno to see his expression the entire time.

It seems she is waking up to exhibitionisms…why does this turn me on…oh no…

Vieno decided to tease her to make himself feel better. “Just so you know the god rays only cover your privates. So I can see your hand.”

“Why are you only telling me this now.” She swung her fist, which was slightly wet at Vieno. She tripped and tumbled into Vieno causing the two to fall. Her small breasts pressed into his own chest as she had him in a mounting position. 

She felt something touch her rear end. “Is that…”

“Do you want to fuck again?”

“Hmph. Like I would want to do it with you.” 

“Alright then.” Vieno got up and headed for the exit. “Then get dressed already.”

Bai sulked but finally put on the maid outfit. She kept her wizard hat, metal boots, and metal gauntlets though. To be honest, Vieno wanted to take her again, right there in that moment, but he knew there would be better moments. Bai with her tsundere queen complex was more of a masochist that got off on being played with, but she was too prideful to admit or show it directly. 

“Welcome to Asterisk: Enjoy Your Stay!”

Bai exited the room and joined Vieno on the street. “Oh my…how lewd.” She pretended to cover her eyes, but was getting an eyeful of everything.

Vieno spanked her on the ass. “Come on now. We don’t have time for you to gawk at everything.”

She didn’t even get mad at Vieno, being too fascinated by the scenery. “But…but…there are male escorts in leather suits…showing people around. Wait, they are elves!”

“Yes.”

She pointed. “Oh my god. There is an orc carrying a knight away…and she is moaning…oh she likes it.”

This must be the moe gap. Vieno looked at the cute fang protruding from her mouth as she excitedly looked through her fingers. 

Vieno wanted to push her down onto the street for everyone to see, but instead he just explained. “There are also clerics, princesses, and more. The orc service is very popular I hear.”

While Vieno was fantasizing about various things, Bai raced through the streets. She no longer pretended to avert her eyes but was like a child having fun. “Look…look… they are fucking in the alleyway.” She pointed at them innocently.

“If I pay them do you think…”

Vieno ran and placed his hand over her mouth but her muffled voice continued on although what she was saying no one knew. At the same time, he peered into the alleyway. 

There were various mosaics and god rays--not to mention various pants, gasps, and moans being exchanged. There was also a lot of sweat, so Vieno knew they were hard at work. Some of the men gave Vieno a death glare but that didn’t stop their thrusting.

Vieno considered giving them advice on their technique but decided against it. He was very tempted. He definitely would have done it if he was alone. 

Perhaps, that was why he was quite famous in Asterisk. Nonetheless, he bowed in apology and pushed Bai away. Vieno removed his hand even though she was still talking about weird things, which he mostly ignored. 

I underestimated a mage’s curiosity and focused too much on her queen complex. 

Luckily she was distracted. “Wait, when did you put that on?”

“Ah, I’m just too popular. If I didn’t wear a mask…”

“Enough…I don’t need to hear it…”

“You should be proud.” Vieno wore a smug expression. “I also got something for you.” 

Before she could respond, Vieno placed something around Bai’s neck. She scratched at it. 

“What is this?”

“A collar.”

“A collar?” She followed the cord that extended out of it and realized what he meant. “Wait…You should be my dog. This is wrong.”

Vieno groped her ass with a big squeeze and she yelped. He whispered into her ear and she turned red. “Alright…I’ll be a good girl…”

Despite her haughty queen complex. Bai was someone who liked to be dominated too much. It was just like her tsundere nature. It was all hypocritical. Vieno just had to give her an excuse to throw that facade away.

“I’ll let you sight see for a couple hours, but after that it is monster hunting.” Vieno wanted to collect some of the loot they dropped. 

“Oh, I can show you my magic then.” She flexed her muscles.

“You're not just going to punch them and call that magic are you?”

“I have no comment.”

“You're not going to shout something like serious magic PUNCH!” 

“No comment. Please move on.”

Vieno poked her and began circling her as he taunted her. “No…no…You would say something like…ah you have unsealed the chaos flame from my right arm…get ready to take my serious dark dragon….”

Bai’s eyebrows furrowed upwards and in a flash she was sending an uppercut Vieno’s way. “SERIOUS DARK DRAGON PUNCH!”

He dodged the punch by stepping backwards, but it was a feint. A groan escaped his lip as metal boots slammed into his abdomen. 

Bai bounced up and down, shaking the dog collar. “I hit you? I landed a blow! Hehe. I’m too smart and my dark dragon kick is too strong…” Bai blushed and stuttered. “So… are you ready to become my dog now?!”

Vieno understood. Bai had become too powerful. The laws of Asterisk were in full effect. This meant that her maid costume, the chunni-style attack, her wizard hat, the dog collar that fully displayed her faulty facade, and more were giving her buffs. 

Power was practically overflowing from her, but it wouldn’t do good to let her get cocky off this temporary power. It definitely wasn’t because of his own ego.

Vieno reached out his hand and pushed her against a wall. It was the classic hot guy wall bang maneuver.

“I’m sorry but you're already mine now.” He stared into her eyes. 

“Eep.” She twiddled with her fingers, but was otherwise stunned. 

Vieno used this time to get a hold of the leash. It seemed she had overheated. He tried pulling her and she managed to meekly follow behind him.

Vieno looked over his shoulder and gave her a dangerous and charming smile. “I was just messing with you. Where do you want to go, my queen?”

It seemed the word “queen” allowed her to reestablish her facade. “Hmph. As long as you know your place. Why don’t you… li…liick my bo…

“Boobs?”

“Boobs….?”

Vieno walked closer and eyed her breasts. 

“Bo…boots…I was going to say…boots…you…da….dare….tease…”

Vieno lifted her leg up and complied. He eyed her. Her face was distorting, he could even see blush lines on her face as well as steam. It was just another feature of the world of Asterisk. It seemed he made her overheat again. Vieno watched her rigidly pull him along away from the crowd that was forming.

***

Vieno had kept her on a leash the entire time, but it didn’t take long before she was pulling him all around the starting city with the same curiosity as before.  Because of this they got to experience a lot of what the starting city had to offer in a short time frame. 

Bai’s favorite event seemed to be a cafe where she was treated like royalty. In particular, she enjoyed being fingered by Vieno while the staff had to treat her with utmost respect and pretend they saw nothing. Her prideful face that tried to hide her pleasure was quite intoxicating.

Feeling the need to let some built up frustration out, Vieno recommended gambling for their final activity. They did a bit of public gambling, but Vieno had more fun in a private room where he and Bai played with themselves. 

It didn’t take Vieno long to completely strip her and make her turn off her god rays. Because he was so far ahead in the game, he had her service him in various ways. Her shy and timid expressions were perfect. Usually, he liked to focus more on his partner’s pleasure but his main body was making him extra horny so he was greedy. Well, she seemed to enjoy it quite a lot. She even shyly requested that she could keep the collar on. But that wasn’t her only request. 

Vieno pulled his pants down and told her to suck on it. She was kneeled down in front of him, and she slowly leaned forward. But before her delicate lips touched his cock, she whispered. “Umm. Can you turn it on?”

Vieno wasn’t offended and knew she was just interested and so he compiled without hesitation. It was the right call. She was a lot more bold despite her tender image. She used all kinds of techniques with her hands, tongue, and mouth. At one point, she even used her breasts--which Vieno ejaculated into.

Still, Bai wasn’t ready to stop. She approached the back of the chair that Vieno was seated in and crawled over him.

“What are you doing?” He asked curiously. Their current position reminded him of their experiences back at the Wanderlust Inn. They had done it on the chair, backwards and forwards. This time though her pussy was wet and twitching in front of his face, while her breath tickled his dick.

“I’ve been a good girl haven’t I?” 

“Yes, you have.” He spread both of her cheeks with his hand and orally stimulated her, while she continued to suck on his cock. 

Error: Anomaly detected. Slimes approaching the city. Error. Error.

5