Minichapter (9.5): Mess
267 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vieno awoke to find Twilight meditating. It seemed she was breaking through to the next stage. He admired her naked body for a moment before writing a message, but she opened his eyes before he finished.

“Going somewhere?””

“I was going to check on the landlord.” Vieno scratched his neck. “I made you some tea.”

Twilight raised her eyebrows and gave an understanding and tactful nod. 

“No need. I need to report back to the sect.” She blushed slightly. “Thank you.”

Vieno led her to the dimensional portal after packing up some gifts for her. Twilight tried to refuse, but Vieno didn’t let her. 

When she was finally leaving, she turned around with a youthful, playful charm she didn’t show before. “Until next time.”

Before Vieno could respond, she took a step backwards into the portal. She kept her eyes on him the entire time.  

Vieno lingered for a few moments, even after she was gone, before knocking on Reiko’s door. She opened it a crack and showed her face. It still had the same frozen expression, but there were apparent bags under her eyes. He didn’t need to imagine why this was the case

“Did I wake you?” 

“No…come on in.” 

Her room was a mess. A variety of familiar objects were plainly visible. It seemed Reiko was too tired to realize their existence, or if she did she couldn’t be bothered with them at the moment. These were items that he had gotten for her when he was in Asterisk. 

The room itself appeared frozen in time. If Vieno looked long enough, he could decipher the actions that had taken place. For instance, he spotted a green phallic shaped object covered in frost. It was cast aside, next to a small puddle that formed under an inconspicuous chair. The chunks of ice on said chair told him that it had seen a lot of action.

Looking at the green phallic shaped object, Vieno’s imagination went wild. At first, he recalled images of chilled cucumbers but this was not a cucumber. The object was a large dildo that was supposed to mimic the thick girth of the orcs found on Asterisk. He turned towards Reiko; he wondered how such an object could fit inside.

There was a hint of realization in her dead-panned eyes, but it was too late for her to do anything. She could only try to direct the conversation elsewhere. “So why are you here?”

Vieno continued to eyeball the room despite her question. Hoarfrost covered various parts of the room, especially the bedsheets.

“I just wanted to apologize about all the noises that proliferated throughout the night.”

“It is fine.” There was no apparent blush in her face. It was just the same cold expression mixed with the lethargicness of her physical state. Even her voice barely missed a beat. “I was pretty loud last night as well.”

Vieno always found the gap of her shamefulness and sheepishness to be inebriating. It was like a scandalous and hidden playfulness that was reserved just for him. It was a deeply erotic game. 

Vieno noticed the expectant look in her eyes, so he gave her body an intense stare. Her entire body was cold, but he felt his gaze thawing the area around Reiko’s crotch--like a little flame was being fanned. His look and words were the tinder.

She squirmed with a broken facade but only for his eyes. Vieno took a deep and hot breath in front of her. The white mist of it clashed against Reiko’s face. She took a deep breath and seemed to suck it in.

Unable to control himself, Vieno took a step forward and embraced her. She was completely stiff in his arms, but he could feel her melting. His erect cock pushed her thighs. Despite the fabric they wore, separating his dick from her skin, both of them looked at each other with passionate eyes. His cock twitched up her leg and hit her crotch.

It was like a fire had erupted and icy cold wetness dripped onto Vieno’s dick. The liquid trickled past the fabric that separated the two. 

She was still stiff, but like crackling ice in spring her body slowly moved to accept the embrace. There was a look of uncertainty now on her face. It was apparent even her facial features were thawing.

He leaned forward and they collapsed onto the bed. He was straddling her hips. He leaned further in so that his breath touched her lips. 

“Vieno…I…”

Vieno couldn’t hold himself back and he ejaculated with his pants still on. Reiko’s eyes went down to his crotch.

“Ah...I’m sorry…you looked tired.” Vieno snapped his fingers and their clothes became clean again. Reiko’s lethargic eyes disappeared as energy surged through her body. She felt hot and moaned. Her finger slid down towards her thighs. 

Vieno backed away and left the room. Her moans continued behind him even as he shut her door. 

Vieno’s back slid against the door and he collapsed outside beyond the door. His own hand went down to his privates. His soft groans mixed with Reiko’s loud, sharp moans. 

At that moment, Vieno could not recall a memory of being more frustrated than he felt at that moment. No matter how many times he came, it didn’t go away. 

But Vieno was adamant. Although images of Reiko filled his mind, he would not cross that boundary…his thoughts weakened--at least, until I have solved her problem. 

 

2