6.1
577 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Mentions of Drugs & Manipulation, Slight Child Abuse, Bad Parenting, Gas Lighting, Implied Profanities, Sexual Content

 

Li Hao ignores the perverted thoughts stirring inside Wang He’s eyes, he proceeds to work on his meal. Wang He always find a subject to ask about and see Li Hao’s reaction, Li Hao perfectly gives the right respond. Ye Lan, on the side, just smiles and eat her food until dessert is served. Li Hao brings up a topic, curiously imploring. His big, blue eyes sparkles, genuinely saying he wants to know.

 

“When did you two starts dating? How did you meet? How come I only know until now, ah?!”

 

“That…”

 

At the mention of this, Wang He finally realizes he hadn’t attends to Ye Lan since Li Hao comes in. He doesn’t care about her but since he wanted to get back at her for playing him, he has to act out the perfect partner. It seems that tonight he will need to make it known if she dares to put a hand on Li Hao. Wang He moves to the side, facing the charming woman. His voice gentle, fingers sliding on the other.

 

“Why don’t you tell senior about how we met, hmm?”

 

Ye Lan glance at the hand holding her own, then back up to meet the grey eyes and beams. Very good, he’s still in the palm of my hands. Wang He sees the glint of arrogance in her eyes and he internally scoffs. Li Hao looks at this pair of acting partners and his eyes glitter.

 

[Really a match. Too bad they’re in the hospital department, ah. Why don’t I ask my husband to put these two in his acting agency, ah? They’ll be a big hit.]

 

[…]

 

“Everything happens so quickly that I still can’t believe it. It was spring and I was running late for work. There was a big traffic that day, when I got to the hospital my head was in a rush and had accidentally bump into Wang He. My folders fell and he helped me pick them up. I look up and saw those grey eyes and my heart starts to beat faster. Then I realize I had fallen in love…”

 

As she continues, her face reddens and her voice gets smaller. With the natural blush, her petite face appears very lovely and eye-catching. Wang He’s eyes soften in the right moment and he starts to soothe her. Li Hao chips in, his sullen voice hints a small amount of envy and joy for the pair.

 

“I see, you’re really a cute couple. Really perfect for each other, I wish you happiness, ah. You have to treat miss… Ye right.”

 

Li Hao pauses to think about the name, the time is quite not short so he apologetically says to Ye Lan.

 

“I’m not very good with names so I hope you don’t feel bad when I…”

 

“Of course not! Ah Lan, you quickly answer senior…”

 

“…Yes, I don’t mind. I understand, s-senior’s trouble.”

 

“Phew, you’re right. You don’t seem like a petty person after all!”

 

Li Hao innocently exclaims, the other two is stunned but they’re not sure since Li Hao’s eyes blink brightly with no ill-nature light in them. Wang He laughs. This person is really like a kid sometimes, he never pays attention to what he says. Never caring if they affect others, those clear eyes never dim down…

 

But that’s what I like about him most.

 

Li Hao blinks, confused then giggles along. Then the system prompt pops up.

 

[Host, Song Yu looks like he’s ready to come kidnap you ah… His expressions are really dark. You better hurry back…!]

 

Hearing that, Li Hao’s eyes flicker. The system directly plays the video for its host to see. In the dark living room, he can make the outlines of his man exasperatedly walking in circles, biting his lips until it almost bleeds. Song Yu’s brows frown, between it you can define his irritated mood and there are big black circles eyebags. Despite the additional add-ons, the man still appears dignified and imposing. Li Hao can tell this man hasn’t once gotten a good night sleep since the last time he had stayed over, his heart aches seeing this. Li Hao inadvertently raises his finger running through the face outlines.

 

“Senior?”

 

Li Hao wakes from his stupor, hearing his name being mentioned. Right when he opens his lips to reply, his phone rings. Li Hao’s expression immediately melts, eyes filled with affection and longing and his fingers hasten to click accept. Even his voice turns low and soft-spoken, he looks at the other two in the room with guilt and impatience.

 

“I can’t stay here any longer, the dinner is great. Thank you, then I have to go.”

 

Saying that, he left some bills on the table and runs out the door. Wang He and Ye Lan is flabbergasted, the system stares at his love sick host and sighs regretfully.

 

After coming back, Wang He smashes the table in anger and accidentally blurted out.

 

“WHO IS IT?!”

 

“What? You actually like him?”

 

Ye Lan feels her anger increasing. From the start till finished, Li Hao acts as if he had never seen her. No, perhaps he really doesn’t because he has never once look at her way. He treats her like air or some speck of dust.

 

Noticing an extra beside him, Wang gives a sharp glance at Ye Lan and her hair stands on end seeing that gaze. Ye Lan sneers.

 

“Give up. He doesn’t see you in that disgusting way.”

 

“Disgusting? Don’t think I don’t know about your despicable ways to chase me just to gain your rise of power in your family?”

Hearing her plan unveil, her brown eyes widen and she looks shocked at Wang He. The man scoffs in disdain, he arrogantly puts his legs on the table.

 

“Do you take I, Wang He, as a joke?! I’ve seen your plans to chase other women away from me, let me tell you even I find you wicked! If it wasn’t for those damn old geezers kept talking about marriage then your Ye family would’ve gone bankrupt already!”

 

Ye Lan’s eyes stirred with complications but when she heard ‘old geezers’, she understands. Since Wang He had already realized her plan to his name then he would’ve already ruins her life but he didn’t then it means he also has to go through this. That’s right, she had never love Wang He.

 

For her revenge to be successful, she needs power and strength and the best choice to get close too is Wang He. His family is the richest in this city and the heir is also a part time doctor in her family’s hospital so it’ll be easy to seduce him. Ye Lan had done thorough investigations before she set her eyes on this soon to be big figure. His personalities are childish and immature, she can just act mature and he’ll be in the palm of her hands. Her plans were heading to the right direction but she never expected that Wang He has the mind of a vicious, strategic adult! Since he mentions the old geezers, then he’s probably going through this only to use her too! Ye Lan grinds her teeth, she’s not sure how to move forward yet.

 

“Then why did you put up with this?”

 

“Those adults require me to get married before I can become the head, I was just using you as a shield. The more I’m with you, the bolder you get. Seeing you is enough to make me vomit don’t even touch me! If you don’t want me to ruin your revenge, you stay put and don’t get in my business. Also.”

 

Wang He stands up, strides to the door and turns on the doorknob. His voice intimidating and icy with no warmth detected in between partners but rather strangers. He says, not giving a glace to the stunning woman in black dress.

 

“Let me tell you, don’t you dare ruin a single hair of Li Hao or I’ll make you regret it.”

 

Ye Lan sits still, watching the strong figure disappears into the hallway. So, he knows, he knows! Her thoughts swirling, hatefully gnashing her teeth. All that and he didn’t forget to mention Li Hao’s name!

 

Liu Xu Yuan doesn’t know about the hidden plotline yet, all he has in mind is to hurry up and runs to Song Yu’s embrace. He misses the man too much, it’s killing him. He had been busy all weeks now that he’s free, they finally have time to be together. All the hidden endearment and craving kicks in a lash and he steps on the accelerator. The system momentarily keeps the footage for its host to watch once he has time, it decisively locks itself back to clean the data.

 

Song Yu glances between the time and the screen on his phone to see any messages from his baby, his heart anxious. It’s nearly 10 o’clock and Liu Xu Yuan is nowhere to be seen, he can’t help regretting that he didn’t lock his baby up when he had the chance to then his baby won’t run anymore and will always be with him. His lips swell from the biting, the blood drips down to his white open collar but Song Yu can’t feel any pain from it as nothing is more heartbreaking than being away from Liu Xu Yuan, not even a minute apart. Hearing the clock strike 10, he immediately grabs his coat and runs out. His fingers impatiently enter the passcode to lock the passage, expressions moody until he felt a pair of delicate hands encircle around his strong waist and someone borrows their small head in between his neck and shoulder, taking in his scent. Song Yu stiffens, he was about to push the figure away but he senses the familiar warmth, familiar touch… the touch he has dreamt of every day and night, that sweet, soft texture he loves…

 

His baby has return.

13