6.2 ***
785 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW-!!

 

Song Yu swiftly turns around and capture his baby right in his arms in a tight embrace, their bodies stick closely rubbing all over. Liu Xu Yuan circles his arms around the man’s neck, his lips quickly invade the other… Such an aggressive attack, how can Song Yu not react? He opens his mouth and welcome Liu Xu Yuan’s pink mouth with open arms. Their tongue dance around, sucking and nibbling. Breath mixing, heavy pants outside the apartment door. Song Yu possessively pinch Liu Xu Yuan’s ass, earning a loud sweet moan. His lower half throbs further hearing his baby’s sticky voice, although he is satisfied with his baby’s bold response, they are still outside and he doesn’t want people to hear his lover’s incessant moans. He pulls Liu Xu Yuan inside, locks the door and press the young man against the door without stopping the kiss. Liu Xu Yuan can feel Song Yu’s hard on pressing on his thigh, his desire rises and starts to deepen the kiss.

 

Distracting Song Yu, Liu Xu Yuan starts undressing the man’s belt then slips his fingers in…  Song Yu grunts, his hot breath and sexy groans enter the boy’s hearing. His ears redden, the color so alluring that it looks painted with blood itself. Song Yu’s gaze darken and he starts to nibble higher, licking and taking his time to mark his own affection on his baby’s neck, collarbone… and his tongue rolls inside Liu Xu Yuan’s ear, teasing and thrusting in deeper and harder. Liu Xu Yuan’s body shivers, his fingers playing down there tremble and unconsciously tightens. Song Yu throws his head back when his dick is held in a strong grip. His hand on the slender waist strengthens, the man lowly whispers to the wet, licked ear. “…lighter, baby” the hold loosens and he lets out a warm breath. The body in his arm stiffens, Song Yu stares down at the sexually frustrated beauty, his blue eyes turn misty and tears already fall down from being teased too much. With pursed lips, dark red blush on his cute cheeks… Seeing the man stop, Liu Xu Yuan raises his head up, blink confused his eyes seem to ask why the man is stopping but before his lips can mouth a word, Song Yu captures his mouth and kiss him deeply.

 

Liu Xu Yuan can’t find the time to breathe, his moans let out inside the man’s mouth and his body honestly grinds against the man’s erection. He doesn’t know when but his claws had extract from down there and rolls to the back, playing with his hard muscle. Feeling the boy is out of breath, Song Yu decides to halt but his perverted hand drops and he strips the boy bare. Liu Xu Yuan lost his strength to stand and he slides down, Song Yu gently holds him so the impact doesn’t pain his baby. Admiring the gorgeous sitting body, his finger itch, then glides on the boy’s dick. He starts touching the leak precum, lowering from the top to the base and slowly moves back up. The precum covers all parts of Liu Xu Yuan’s dick, his bottom half feels slimy and the slow movement is partially painful yet enjoyable to him. His pink lips let out heavy pants, quiet whimpers of dissatisfaction. Song Yu ignores the unhappy boy, his fingers still stroking in a non-hurried manner. He starts to feel the boy in his embrace lifting his body to meet his stroke, riding up and down following his hand. Song Yu drops a light kiss on the fluffy black furls and his strokes quickly fastens. “Ah!... Ha-ah… hah…” Liu Xu Yuan doesn’t expect the man to quicken the pace without telling him, his mouth utters loud moans. He drops his head down, his sights fall on the throbbing, swollen erection of the man and his eyes misted up.

 

Slender, white fingers reach out to pull Song Yu’s underpants down to his knees and start to pump the hard dick. His movements matching that to the one stroking his own dick, Song Yu grunts heavily. “Y-You… come cl… ah…” The large impact below makes it hard for Liu Xu Yuan to make up full words but the man understands his baby so he briskly gets close. Liu Xu Yuan’s finger trembles as he holds Song Yu’s dick and his own together closely in one hand, he then beckons the man’s hand to hold his own. The man rubs their dicks together, holding his baby’s smaller grip. The soft, delicate touch of his baby holding his large dick is a delight for the man and his lower half grows. Liu Xu Yuan stares at the veiny, big object of his man and his words quiver like his movements on their dicks. “Haah… You’re so… so big, ah” The sticky, hoarse whines stimulate Song Yu and his hard, calloused finger tightens, rubbing their shafts faster and faster all from his base to the slimy tip grinding. Liu Xu Yuan flops to the cold, hard ground moaning loudly from the intense jerking, his mind blank mouth-watering. Song Yu gets on top, wraps his hand around the boy’s waist and starts to thrust his shaft in their hands harder and stronger. Liu Xu Yuan’s one hand is around the man’s neck, the other holding their shaft. His mouth keeps calling out the man’s name provocatively which provokes the man’s sexual desires, his thrust increasing at a faster pace. Liu Xu Yuan feels like coming. “I-I… going to c… come-!” Song Yu perceives the body under him convulse ceaselessly, he lowers his head to passionately kiss the plump, supple cherry red lips and murmurs under his breath. “Me too… lets come together, baby.” His pumping and thrusting increase and they shot at the same time inside the held grip, moaning and panting each other’s name hoarsely and seductively. The mixed cum splashes over both their chest and some got on Liu Xu Yuan’s lower lips. Song Yu watches as the boy under his body opens his aroused blue eyes, his cute pink tongue emerges and erotically licks their cum dry off his pretty flushed face, his eyes dim down. Liu Xu Yuan is still feeling the aftertaste of his climax and he feels his body being lifted up and carried to the bathroom…

 

After, after that… he doesn’t remember anything for his mind is thoroughly drown in ecstasy from being sexually overstimulated.

 

Su Yan came home after a week spent at her back up’s house, she called her parents already so they shouldn’t complain. The times spent was great, she had some comfort but she needs to fix the debt or else she can’t move on with her life. If this is being publicized, her reputation will run down the drain and it’ll be harder for her to fix things. Her mind clears up and Su Yan prepares to go back home. She has been texting Xu Yang saying she’s upset and in trouble, the man soothes her so there’re chances where she can get some money out of him and if he doesn’t, she can force him too. Xu Yang is a famous actor and their relationship isn’t public but the bond is serious. Tonight, she will test him out. Su Yan had prepared a drug for Xu Yang, all she has to do is put in it his meal and make him guilty for marking her after and not taking responsibility. Xu Yang has a good temper, handsome and wealthy it’s not a loss for her to be tied to this kind of man. Su Yan grins, staring at her reflection in the mirror. A message notification rings out.

 

My Darling, Xu Yang

{Are you ready now? I’m on my way there.}

Su Yan

{That’s okay, I’ll meet you there.}

 My Darling, Xu Yang

{Will you be okay? You don’t need a ride?}

Su Yan

{I’ll be safe, the family’s driver will give me a hand. Smiling.jpg}

My Darling, Xu Yang

{Alright.}

 

Staring at the one line, Xu Yang sneers. She’s at another guy’s house, isn’t that why she doesn’t need me to pick her up? But that’s better for him, he can’t wait for this relationship to end already. Xu Yang throws his phone to his bag, eyes on the red light.

 

Ringring~

 

“Wei”

 

“Xu Yang? Where are you?”

 

“Li Hao? On the road, ah. I’m going to the new restaurant, passing the !@%$ road…”

 

“That’s great! Can you pick me up on the way? I’m nearby, you can drop me in the café nearby that place, ah! Help me out!”

 

“Okay, where do I pick you up?”

 

“I’ll share my location!”

 

Hanging up the phone, he swiftly gives a different location. There was a slight rustle to his side then a deep, raspy voice groans in his ear.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Liu Xu Yuan lets out his suppressed moan, pushing away the hands groping his butt.

 

“Stop it. I have business.”

 

Song Yu’s naughty hands come back, this time fiercer pinching the supple ass. He pushes Liu Xu Yuan down on the jumpy bed, pitch-black eyes squinted dangerously. He lowers his head and start licking the pale ears.

 

“Baby, repeat that. I didn’t hear you. What did you say you were going to do, hmm?”

 

Liu Xu Yuan bites his tongue, not speaking. Seeing this action, Song Yu’s eyes turn cold and his finger swiftly enters the boy’s mouth teasing the gum and playing around. His lips continue to kiss and suck the boy’s earlobe until he sees those blue eyes turn misty with arousal and the pale earlobes become red then he lets go. Liu Xu Yuan breathes heavily, his eyes clear back and his brain works again. His phoenix eyes narrow in concentration and his body immediately jumps off the bed, dash to the bathroom and locks the door twice. The man stares at his baby, not pulling him back to bed instead smirking sexily on bed.

 

Song Yu flops back on the white pillow, eyes closed. His senses sharpen and he can hear the trickle of water running in the shower, he gulps he can feel his body heat up from the imagination of seeing his baby naked in the shower. He laid still until he can’t take it and his fingers move down… then he heard his baby’s sneer.

 

“You dare touch yourself without me?”

 

The man stiffens, hands paused. Liu Xu Yuan stops the shower, grabs a towel and walks out. His hair wet, body flushed from the steam. He glances down at the unmoving man on the bed with heated eyes on his body and look away.  

 

[Damn, did you see those gazes? He looks like he’s stripping me bare. I nearly got hard again if I didn’t stop myself in the last bit.]

 

[Xiao Tong does not wish to hear about its master sex life! It wants to stay pure!]

 

[Pure, what pure ah? You think you can stay pure with me as your host? Pui, dream on!]

 

The system is angered listening to its host, it immediately cuts off their connection so it can no longer hear its master’s hateful words. Liu Xu Yuan doesn’t mind the system’s quibble. He quickly changes and head to see Xu Yang. The system has shown Su Yan’s actions and he can already guess what she plans to do. Although he knows Xu Yang wants to quickly break up, if he falls for this then he won’t be able to get back up. As a friend, he needs to help Xu Yang, ah! Who told him to be such a good person, ne? and they dare call him fake, zezeze.

 

Watching the doctor change infront of him, Song Yu stays quiet. If his baby decides on something, he can’t make him change his mind. Instead he should just support him but if it’s something life-threatening… his hand tightly grips on the quilt. Liu Xu Yuan’s eyes flicker, he turns around and walk to the bedside. Slim, jade fingers hold the charming, imposing profile on both sides. Liu Xu Yuan lowers his head, soft lips entangle the man’s mouth from a chaste peck into a fervent, hard make-out. Time is tight, Liu Xu Yuan reluctantly moves back and stare deep into those pair of black eyes that hold yearning and strong love for only him. His blue eyes glint joyfully and he quickly drops few more pecks on the man’s attractive face before disappearing.

 

“I want Italian foods for dinner.”

 

Leaving one sentence behind, the beautiful back fades from the bedroom and Song Yu chuckles. To think he’s so madly in love with this person, even he finds it unbelievable. Song Yu rolls on his stomach, opens his phone and checks for Italian food to decide which one his baby will like tonight.

 

Li Hao notices a familiar black car, waves and opens the passenger door. Putting on his seatbelt, he raises his head to look at the road. However, his first word briskly sets off the mood.

 

“You’re dating my cousin, right? Su Yan.”

14