9.2
543 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Uh... prepare to question your sanity.

 

Xu Yang really did give him a thorough review of his development, ah. Su Yan’s plan fails and Xu Yang did end their relationship. For the other matter, Xu Yang hasn’t given a respond to his offer yet. Gu Jiu starts to chase after Xu Yang a week after knowing their break up however Xu Yang mercilessly rejected her on air. Gu Jiu is a starting new actress, she had acted a few times in some movies that Xu Yang leads in. Her fans amount to a not small number. Maybe it was because she was too excited knowing Xu Yang is single again or whatever plan she had in mind but Gu Jiu proudly confesses while being broadcasted. If you reject her, you’ll earn a name of being ruthless and not much of a gentleman to actually hurt a girl on live. If you accept the confessions, the news will skyrocket and might bring more issues to your career. In the entertainment industry, it doesn’t matter if your actions are justified or wronged, you will always be mentioned when discussions arise. Still, Xu Yang took the chance and ruthlessly rejects her. The aftereffect, Xu Yang no longer cares. He later asks Liu Xu Yuan to deal with the pair of couple.

 

The break up was like the chains holding him occupied had broken, Xu Yang appears different and the air around him solidified. There was a fall in the old fans but new fans did quickly join. To Xu Yang, this is him being true to himself and no longer has to pretend for the fandoms and media to like him. He’s finally free so if he doesn’t let loose, when will he? A scandal breaks out asking him to explain his indifference new change, Xu Yang casually asks why he must clarify his life? And people were dissatisfied with his respond. They’re fans, why did their idol act so unconcerned? They too have the right to know about what he’s went through. Another public conference occur, Xu Yang announces that he feels uncomfortable making everything about his experiences known to the world. He asks why is it so hard for them to understand that he too does not want to always be filmed outside? He also mentions that he was showing his true attitudes and the old him was all a pretend. Xu Yang specifically admits he likes the current time but he’s truthfully dissatisfied with the people saying they support him no matter what. He brings up the topic of retiring, the dark side to acting and society’s hypocritical opinions.

 

“Acting is my passion and to be able to get this far, I suffer losses and gains some joy. I enjoyed doing what I love however the more I act, the less happiness I’ve felt. I realized that I no longer find any joy in doing what I used to loved. Yes, factors push me to this ending but I’ve reached this stage thanks to my own effort and decision. I once thought that if I am on the top, I don’t have to worry about anything else but now that I stand here… you’ve proved me wrong… I can’t say that I did not regret appearing on TV non-stop… I only hope you also won’t stop me from quitting. I’m always forced to follow other’s words so I can be promoted… I don’t want that anymore.”

 

Top actor Xu Yang transpires his never-ending nightmare from the support he received for many years, some were again admonishing him for being selfish, some cried and ask what they did wrong… In the end, still nobody took Xu Yang’s words into consideration. People, after all,…. are always selfish. But the Xu Yang now no longer has the feelings to care about others. After today, Xu Yang starts to have his own emotions and thoughts. He’s never been more unrestrained than he is now, retired, than old him having to act.

 

Liu Xu Yuan launches his hospital, naming it ‘Hao’ in reminiscent to the original’s soul. It quickly set off a name when a patient broadcasted live praising Dr. Hao’s own original work. People come and go, as time goes the patients coming to see Dr. Hao increases and the number seen entering the Ye’s hospital falters to a negative point. The Ye doctors start to panic and fear if Li Hao would say the truth about them stealing his work. The unfinished development from Liu Xu Yuan’s written procedure were then publicized and become a hit to the market and the Ye’s hospital became the number one talk on news. Liu Xu Yuan sneers, they chose this decision themselves. He wasn’t planning to do much to them but he did warn them about going this way. The doctors hadn’t completely enjoyed the taste of being number 1 before they quickly plummet. It starts from a one bad review to the more and more saying they felt unwell and very sick after taking those medicines. Some of the opposing hospitals went to purchase that pill and tried to test it on lab rats. The results were very ugly, you would be very lucky if you didn’t die. They quickly posted the results, blaming and reproaching the Ye hospital that they don’t deserve the number one place. Lying and doing horrible deeds, causing casualties for the sake of fame. The Ye doctors did not admit that they indeed were impatient and had develop the unfinished pills instead they place the blame all on Li Hao. They said it was his development and they were doing as he said but they didn’t expect to meet mishap and cause such great disasters.

 

The ‘unfinished’ product was actually not ‘unfinished’ but that they had skip the adds on in Li Hao’s note. They assume that the notes that Li Hao cross out were mistakes and didn’t follow the instructions. He had cross those because they were too advanced for this era’s education. You need a lifetime experience to be able to put use his notes into a reality. It’s not a joke if he says Liu Xu Yuan is the only one capable of making them in this era. After all, he’s an outsider.

 

The news spread that Dr. Hao is the one who develop those horrified pills, some justified that he had already quit how could he make those? The Ye’s hospital releases a post that Dr. Hao made these when he was still one of theirs. The fight was hot, they even go as far to hire water army to negatively scold Li Hao’s name and brought up the past dirty reputation she had accused him of.

 

Liu Xu Yuan stays silent watching the sides divide up and argue back and forth. When he thinks it’s hot enough, he fans the flame at the intense time and it spreads wildfire. Liu Xu Yuan had posted that video of him quitting with evidences of his work being stolen and how he’s being treated. He finally has the courage to leave that place and they still drag him down even after. His new work was also stolen. The Ye’s hospital receives a huge blow, people throwing hate comments and even personally coming to shout ruining the business. They use the last card, bringing up Li Hao’s failed product and his words of guaranteed. Liu Xu Yuan unhurriedly explains why they failed and he personally took the same pills that he developed and showed a video of his vitals getting more vigor and energy.

 

“I never force them to develop this work of mine. Wasn’t it them that wanted to steal it? I even gave the full procedure, don’t put the blame on my name just because you don’t have enough skills to produce this pill…”

 

The Ye’s hospital suffers huge backlash and the police were involved. They were forced to shut down from heinous crime, the organization broadcasted the court’s judgment. Their crimes were announced and the Ye family’s other branches start to close, losing a large amount of money. Liu Xu Yuan doesn’t have to do anything more and they’ll go bankrupt. All he has to do is wait and the Ye family will eventually fades into thin air.

 

Li Hao’s name become famous and his hospital divides into hundreds of branches across the cities. The Song heir asks to collaborate their hospitals, that their own staffs can learn the production and help offer manpower back… Liu Xu Yuan was going to accept his lover’s ally but he learns that damn bastard is engaged! ENGAGED! WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! While with him! Because he was absorbed in finishing the task early so, he gets to spend time with his husband, he didn’t fully check every details there is in this world. To think he would hear someone boast about this woman being lucky to be with the Song heir while he’s out on a meal. His teeth clenches, each word was hard to spit out. Liu Xu Yuan smash his phone, dials the bastard.

 

“Baby?”

 

“WHAT BABY?! YOU DARE TO PLAY ME WHILE YOU’RE ENGAGED WITH SOME STRANGER! BASTARD! DON’T LET ME SEE YOUR FACE, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

 

The other side swiftly picks up and he heard a loud rampage before he got hanged up. Song Yu did not have any time to explain or even ask his baby’s meaning.

 

…What engage? I am? With who…

 

Su Yan lost Xu Yang’s support, with no money for the debt she runs around tricking her back-ups to load money off of them. Hearing Li Hao’s achievements, she prepares to paid her cousin a visit.

 

…During this time, Liu Xu Yuan is seriously angered.

 

The results weren’t pretty, Su Yan left sullenly and hatefully. Seeing the ugly look on her face doesn’t ease his anger of the man yet so Liu Xu Yuan personally sent a gift to the back-ups, emailing videos of Su Yan stealing their profits for her own debts. They became angry and broke off with her, asking for their money back. Su Yan innocently claims that she has no part in it but the words held no meaning when they show her the video. She’s having trouble to repay the debt, where can she find the money to pay them back? Li Hao broke off their connection, Xu Yang abandoned here, her parents are going to realise this debt and those people will come to ask for money before her door… Su Yan now understands the cruel reality to life. What did she ever do to deserve this?

Author’s Corner:

Author is digging a pot for the Gong...

Flashback to the early chapters when I mentioned the driver thinking if their young master is smiling because of 'the lady', that lady is this supposed to be fiancé of... of... 

Miss Su Yan arrives at a very wrong timing, ah...

7