15.1
177 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten Years After-

"Have you heard?! Recently the new "Jade Blossom" opened across Jiangnan and their new delicacies are a dime!"

"Ah ah ah! I heard, not only that but this restaurant is actually owned by the same owner as the famous "Flower Bell" near the capital!"

"Aiyo, no wonder the place is packed so heavily as soon as the gate opens! Now I understand! Quick quick, we must run to grab a seat ourselves or else the door probably closes itself on us by the time we even reach there!"

"Yeah, finally we agreed on one thing. It's still a wonder how the master owner is so skilled in this! When "Flower Bell" first open, aiya don't even think about eating, the tables and chairs won't get a chance to be stained with dust… after all nobody wants to go in ah! But now, tsk tsk just a name and we are already exploding in excitement!"

"We can't blame ourselves! Their arts of arranging the food and its taste, haiyo! Just imagining it makes me drool already!"

"Stop wasting saliva! Hurry, book us a room!"

With a gust of wind, the small teahouse that was stuffed with customers immediately slacked and not even a pin or needle could be seen.

…Aside from the white robed man sitting by the corner of the window seat. At this moment, at the line where nobody can see, a slight curve appears around the end of the man's pink pursed lips looking extremely dashing and beautifully drawn by the most talented painter ever. Even with a small almost invisible smile still manages to evoke such a heavenly depicted image but a shame nobody is here to admire it. Alas, it is hidden. As if nothing had happened, the man hummed twice after putting down the teacup that had hidden the gorgeous sight and waved his white long sleeves, leaving a few changes of silver coins behind before disappearing again.

Passing by the populated street, the beauty gracefully jogs in an unhurried manner. Looking around with bright eyes, the slight upcurve corner reveals his excitement although the face remains impassioned. Catching a sight of the red candy apple, the white robe man puts away his step and turns around to look at the many candies laid out in meticulous order. Its colorful and lively visual stuck with dazzling glint from the many glitters decorated on the candies. There are different kinds prepared on the wooden table stall, the sweetened hawthorn, sweet and sour pastries, lemon sprinkled desserts, a variety of delicious sweets right in front of his bluish-grey eyes. The beauty hurriedly hides away his flash of excitement and cough unceremoniously but the voice raised still leaks his good mood.

"Boss! Which one sells the most?"

Hearing this, the boss laughs heartily. Seeing such a good child dressed in a clean white robe, his business mind immediately rises. He answered enthusiastically. 

"Come, come! This sweetened red hawthorn is only 3 silver coins! Not only very sweet but refreshing once having a bite! Sold very fast in just an incense take to burn the stick ah! This uncle highly recommends the hawthorn, also the candy apple is amazing in itself too. A natural feast…!"

The man listens to his words and becomes more and more unrestrained. Swallowing the desire to quickly bite the candy, he immediately made the deal.

"I'll take your words for it! Boss, give me 2 hawthorns and 3 candy apples, both red and green!"

Hearing an affirmative response, the uncle starts to pack up and happily recieve the coins in exchange of the stall's feast.

"Keep the change."

Holding the paper bag, he sniffs the tantalizing scent coming within and licks his plump pink lips in wonder. The man reaches in to pick up one of the candies when suddenly, a voice interrupts his happy moment as the shout sounds heavier as it gets closer to where he stood.

"Move out of the way! The soldiers are coming!"

"Hurry, hurry!"

As if the surrounding noise can't enter his ears, the man very naturally upholds the stick close to his lips to lick it. At the moment his small tongue comes into contact with the sugared green apple, his eyes gleam. He stands in the same place amidst the shouting, joyfully savouring the taste. With only his attention focused on the candy in his hand, he didn't pay attention or notice that there appear screams of shrieks of horror coming at him. People look terrified at the man eating in the middle of the road while they run to the close corner. They look in between the upcoming horse and the white robe man eating without a care. Taking a gulp of saliva, they nervously wanted to shout at the man but they had been screaming but that person never bothered to even pick his ears up! Seeing the horse running amok on the street, they started praying and tried their best to keep silent. Although they want to help this young man that looks like a scholar, they shut down this idea as soon as they saw the signs of the person who sat on the amok brown horse rushing this way. The signs on the waist pendant hanging around in the air - a dark tattoo tiger with gold stripes auspiciously decorated in the middle of it with gold shreds of accesories atop the majestic tiger, it shows the monovalent the high status which one that holds the sky and land - this, this is the symbol of the royal family! His highness, Zheng' people! They cannot afford to offend this big man! Therefore, they silently pray for the man and hope this group of unscrupulous palace guards quickly finish here and go away!

From their arrogant behaviour outside, the citizens can already tell that this is the seventh highness, his prince's guard at his palace. Remembering the previous rumors occurring with his highness Zheng Huiqing as the person in lead, they shudder in fright! To think this person is likely to be a candidate for the throne, they can't help but shiver. Even if they want to stop, who are they to do so?! Such unruly actions but the emperor still didn't revoke his position. They don't dare to shout out in protest for fear of losing their little lives. Scanning around, they heave a sigh of relief after seeing the very person they think about is not here.

At least heaven grants them amnesty today! Thank you god!

The guards sitting on the brown horse in the lead swept a disgusted glance around while letting the reins loose. Once seeing that someone actually pays him no heed, he immediately becomes infuriated! As someone from the seventh prince palace, there is actually someone unscrupulously daring to act high and mighty here! We'll see if you still dare to lift your chin high after getting kicked by my horse! As he thinks of this idea, the more he believes he should act. The guard swerves the horse's rein in the direction of the white rob man and dashes over intending to teach him a lesson!

The people around saw this and let out gasps, they actually dared to harm an innocent right out in broad daylight! Surely, His Highness the seventh prince is getting high on his horse!

Meanwhile the prince people scold in their heart, Zheng Huiqing is hanging with his beloved woman, Fan Qiang, currently cultivating their emotions further.

As if it can understand its master's thoughts, the brown horse neighs and heaves, running faster towards the person with clean and neat clothes with the actions as if looking at the enemy. In just a second, it has already arrived by the man's side. The guards together with the brown horse seeing success beams, the front hoove lift towards the beauty with great strength! If counted, it would be a fortune and miracle if this person manages to survive after surviving this heavy footfall! 

His ear pricked up from the change in air movement, the white robe man unhappily lifted his eyes and swept a glance at the coming pair. His eyes were cold and indifferent, looking as if seeing not living but instead dead things. The two people and horse are startled but they can't stop their actions. His hands gently raised against the other force, an oppressive qi rangs out from his palm. Although the hoove didn't come into contact with that fair, pretty palm, the force coming from it is heavily impacted. The horse along with the man on top slammed against the opposite stall! Crashes of materials flutter infront of their eyes, the pain from the back is indeed much but compared to the force that comes head on a moment ago, the guard's back immediately oozes cold sweat. 

A person whose qi is so intense just being near it and can easily control it, this, this person is a master! Thinking that he messes up with someone who is powerful, the guards dare not lift his head to look up. The people watching also quieted down, stunned by this turn of events. No one dare to challenge Zheng Huiqing's authority. Everybody has different thoughts in mind.

As they were in a disarray, they heard a sound coming from the man's lips. 

"I was happy minding my own business but to think someone dares bother me… Could it be that… you are tired of living?"

Hearing the heavy tone, everybody can't help but kneel down. Even those who don't want to also helplessly knelt down because of the leaking oppressive qi from this person. 

Martial arts are the supreme leader in this era, although they are under the guise of following the person on the throne but it is not a matter unknown that martial artists are the one capable of protecting others and themselves. Almost all the generals and soldiers guarding the border are special martial artists. To think they encounter such a person in this situation, they don't know if it's a fortune or a misery. 

Martial artists are divided into levels and stages jsut like everything else. Once at the age of 10 years old, the person starts to awaken their qi after years of maneuvering in practice. After awakening their qi in the body at a young age, they start to fight until a breakthrough occurs, that is a higher and more dense qi running through their body. The more qi you have in your body, the more likely you are capable of mastering every skill in a broad match. However raising qi is a matter of diligence and peace of mind. The more difficult one is how to control it. Once the qi goes out of control it can run amok and cause internal bleedings and injuries which might lead to death. Using more and more qi, plus gaining qi can be considered an amazing chance to level up but this comes with a risk because you need to be able to have the strength and will to be able to control it whenever you want. Those who are skilled in using their qi as their beck and call have the highest status and reverently respected as this is a very impossible talent to have. Some can reach the stage where they can control their qi but to be able to have it always under surveillance this is another matter. Thus there aren't that many masters who can skillfully use their qi whenever they want but this person completely seems ordinary but is actually a powerhouse! As for why he is ordinary before, that's because the man masters his qi to stealth, they can't find it until now he exposes it! Ah, ah, ah not only handsome but also very strong!   

His bluish-grey eyes glance around in satisfaction at this group of kneeling people. He lifts his eyes, the moment he sees the plated out snacks, he walks over and has a taste. Putting it in his mouth, he can't help but brighten up.

Un, good food!

As for the people kneeling, he paid no attention to them and didn't even open his mouth to let them rise. The master doesn't say anything, these people dare not go against his order, silently kneeling in repentance not daring to look at the man sitting yet running at the same time. They can only fix their sight on his fresh white soles (shoes) in contrast to the dusty ground.

This white robe man, also considered a gorgeous beauty, is naturally our family's Shen ShanYuan. 

A decade has passed. He finally has time to come out to play!

Author has something to say: The background is entirely made up from this author's own brain hehe. Don't mind, don't mind! Our MC's personality is not the same, does anybody notice that? Is it strange? There is a mystery~

2