18.3
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the room, dim light and closed windows surround the narrow bedroom. Only a single bed, chair and desk is installed along with a lonely wardrobe. This isn’t a room fitting of a ‘young master’’ at all. Once again, Liu Xu Yuan laments about the pitifulness of Qiu Zihan child. Since he is new to this plane, it won’t help if he has many enemies so it’s best to put his charm to use. Thinking so, he came to befriend the child. After all, Qiu Zihan is still only 11 years of age. Considering his current age, the kid is also a younger brother. The more Xu Yuan thinks so, the more his body relaxes as he quickly jogs to the soft bed and flops down on the soft mattress, earning a wicked glare from the young master. Completely ignoring the glare, Liu Xu Yuan huffs and puffs. His hands under his chin as he tilts his head cutely.  Looking at the kid guarding viciously instead of sitting down, the two stares at each other with /anger/.

 

Seeing that the servant is so arrogant and won’t back down, Qiu Zihan is angered that his voice shakes in mumbles.

 

“T-To think that a mere servant can be this-!”

 

Xu Yuan wants to laugh. However, somewhere in his heart Qiu Zihan is yet a small kid that wants to be loved, so he can’t bring himself to get mad or sadden from this occurrence. Something tells him to make friends with this boy. Xu Yuan won’t ignore this feeling. He beckons the boy over.

 

“Young Master, please come over.”

 

His slender fingers reach out slowly as if to call out a black covered kitten with a white red heart. Xu Yuan repeatedly speak softly to the boy who ignores his tone until he pesters the child to anger and finally walk over. Full stomps to show his anger, Xu Yuan holds back his laugh as he watches the child come over. Closing the distance between the two, Xu Yuan’s eyes lower as he runs them across Qiu Zihan’s wrist. Noticing the scars and blue beaten lines, his head aches while Qiu Zihan hurriedly removes his hand from the servant’s sight.

 

“W-What?! Who said you can l-look?!”

 

‘I did think that it would be like this but coming to sight with this, it’s even worse than what I had in mind.’

 

Xu Yuan pats the bed beside him as he motions the kid to sit near. Raising his arms to show he’s harmless. After all, this is still a young child his wariness quickly disappears from the warm aura release by the servant infront of him. Settling awkwardly beside the servant, Qiu Zihan twists and turns. Yesterday he was very hungry so he had to run to the kitchen to grab some leftovers only to be caught and beaten secretly. His butt still hurts from the sticks received. Seeing the sweats form on his forehead, Xu Yuan looks up and down, guessing the cause. He caught the child’s wrist and twist it catching the child offguard as he’s tied down on the mattress with his back laid open to the servant’s eyes.

 

“You-! Let go!”

 

Qiu Zihan’s heart breaks, he thought he could trust this person but after all, this should be another of that person’s person!

 

‘I shouldn’t have let down my guard!’

 

As he bites his lower lips in madness, a soft voice sounds above his head along with a cool chill on his wrist, to be exact the location where he was tired long ago. He hisses in pain but the voice calms his irritating mood.

 

“It’s okay. I won’t hurt you, I promise. So trust me.”

 

“Why should I trust you…”

 

Qiu Zihan mumbles under his breath, not backing down but Xu Yuan just hums as he plays along with the child’s temper. Xu Yuan had summons a high-grade ointment from the cultivation planes so the effect will be quick and immediate plus the scars will be removed easily though summoning items from a higher planes might cause some damage to his soul state and affect the connection between his soul and this plane’s body, this much should be fine. Although he doesn’t understand why his soul appears damaged from the last world and tongtong is offline, if he’s here after that world this world should be an important factor to whatever problem he has going on right now. The two maintains perfect silence as Xu Yuan applies the ointment to the child’s aching areas, everywhere except his bum. Xu Yuan thinks this Qiu Zihan child is still wary of him thus should not want to undress too much infront of him, wait till they’re very close. After he’s done, he looks down only to hear soft breathing as he watches Qiu Zihan falls asleep. Picking the hair that falls on the kid’s lashes, Xu Yuan smiles satisfied. He gently covers Qiu Zihan with a soft quilt which he pulls out of his spatial bag again. Made with amazing leather fur, soft and comfy and not too cold or hot. Perfect just for the kid. He slowly slips away as he left a note under the plate of food on the table along with a healing potion disguise as normal water.

 

‘Goodnight, Hanhan. Don’t skip your meals and drink a lot of water.”

 

And with that, Xu Yuan is out of the kid’s room. Sighing ‘It looks like raising kids is going to be my mission in this world.’

 

“Ha! You dare betray me?”

 

Xu Yuan’s brows quirk in annoyance as he turns to face the other young master.  His lips curve upward as his eyes turn crescent moons.

 

“You actually escape from my prison?”

 

The person being question smiles as he quickly walks over and hugs Xu Yuan.

 

“Yuan’er actually remembers me so much.”

 

The man’s arms, rather the boy’s physical arms, wrap around Xu Yuan’s waist as his lips find the other’s sweet neck. Xu Yuan grits his teeth, however he can’t move since this world is within Qiu Jing’s consciousness, the protagonist.

 

“Where is he?”

 

Hearing the questioning tone, the man resides inside Qiu Jing’s body stiffens as he tightens hiss hold on Xu Yuan.

 

“Your first words since seeing me for so long is about that man?

 

Xu Yuan didn’t answer earning a bite from the man on his soft neck. He gasps in pain. The man’s tongue laps gently as if consoling the bitten neck as his hands run up and down Xu Yuan’s back. Of course, this is possible since Qiu Jing’s consciousness wishes for Xu Yuan to kneels since this body is still a child and Xu Yuan is older. Xu Yuan loses all strength to resist as he lets the child laps his lips all he wants and hands roam everywhere. His soft lips hums in pain but pleasure as if holding himself back from moaning. The man laughs, happy to hold the person in his arms.

 

“You’re always like this whenever I hold you. Say, are you actually sick in the head, hmm?”

 

Hearing this, Xu Yuan explodes, his teeth graze the man’s ear as he angrily bite down to draw blood however this is exactly what the man wants as he laugh heartily while he continue holding Xu Yuan’s snuggled in his arms close to his chest. He bows his head to allow easier access for Xu Yuan and his nose scents the other’s neck greedily.

 

“You never pay attention to me, only like this will you give me some love. Why? Why? Why?! You’re so special to me! Why can’t you look at me once?! Yuan, Yuan, y…uan’er…”

 

The man repeatedly calls his name as he kiss his neck everywhere biting and sucking, painting the white swan neck covered in red marks possessively with fierce passion. Xu Yuan bites his lips, trying to move his wrist as soft pants flow incessantly from his red bitten lips.  As the man is indulged in this passion, his body is pushed off Xu Yuan and his consciousness floats away. Shocked, as he calls Xu Yuan’s name only to see Xu Yuan being held up by his brother of this world. Gritting his teeth in pain, the world is sucking his soul out of this plane. The man can only helplessly watch as Qiu Zihan glares at the fallen Qiu Jing in hatred.

 

‘If only I was stronger! This kid actually do something like that to his servant!’

 

Unbeknownst to Xu Yuan, Qiu Zihan has already claim him as his own.

1