Chapter 1: World War 3
51 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all started when the Earth's natural resources begun to dwindle significantly, added by the large population, oil companies can't meet the volume required for each countries, this caused many companies to close making many people unemployed.

Not long after, superpower nations such as USA, China and Russia also suffered to the shortage, this made them to use their reserves that will only last for a decade or least.

Giant oil companies in the middle east started to lose money, there is no more oil in the region, nations such as Saudi Arabia and Syria's economy crumbled.

But it's not just oil, uranium and coal started to decrease as well as humans mine them, now various countries made their moves to get some resources of their own.

China started to charge countries who are indebted to them, those who were unable to pay offered some of their land instead which caused a civil war, specifically in Africa.

Tensions in the south china sea and the pacific grew, the joint Russian and Chinese fleet stationed themselves near Guam and the Philippine sea, this forced the US's 7th fleet to go to Guam and stop them from moving further.

It was tense for both fleet, eventually a ship from the Russian side shoot a US frigate when they started to pump them with water.

Both fleet engaged with each other and retreated after some time, the NATO and USA along with it's allies declared war on Russia and China, India joined war on the US's side by invading Tibet.

China and Russia being invaded by various countries responded by bombarding the NATO and it's allies' strategic military bases in Japan, Korea, Philippines etc...

The south east asian region (SEA) split as they sided different factions, Indonesia invaded Malaysia, Vietnam and Laos sided China and invaded Thailand, Burma later on joined China whilst Singapore and Cambodia were neutral.

The Philippines conducted a naval offensive with the help of US and Japan by sinking Vietnam's ships and submarines, the PLA's navy responded and bombed Manila.

With the large scale of war, it was then officially that the world war 3 has started.

In the middle east, Iran launched it's ballistics missiles and targeted US military bases in Syria. Egypt declared war on Israel followed by the Arab states and invaded Israel, Turkey joined the war by supporting Israel and conducting a naval blockade in the Bosporus strait blocking any Russian warship and cargo vessels.

Russia was aggravated and sink the Turkish ships using their submarines.

Russia and Belarus invaded Ukraine, the NATO force sent divisions of men both aerial, air and sea to push back the Russians and Belarusians.

Scotland announced their liberation separating themselves and the rest of UK. Civil war in the south america was intense.

Food shortage became a huge problem in the world, African states are dying due to famine, this was because of the trades being halted due to the world war. Central Asia was controlled by the joint Iranian, Chinese and Russian military thus plundering their resources.

North Korea launched two nuclear bombs towards Seoul and Tokyo, China launched nuclear bombs targeting Jakarta, Taipei, Bangkok, Manila, Guam and Canberra.

5 US stealth submarine made its way near the Philippine sea and launched ten nuclear warheads targeting Beijing, Pyongyang, Hanoi, and Vientiane.

Russia launched their ICBMs and nuclear warheads as well as Iran and it's allies, the war devastated each countries, it was no more war but a mass genocide and murder, international laws was completely ignored as each country release whatever they have in order annihilate their enemies, the difference in beliefs and culture added flame onto the war, everyone kills anyone who came from their enemy states, Iran beheading any westerners they see and the westerners responded by shooting on spot people from middle east, it doesn't matter where they came from anymore.

China suffered greatly with it's major cities and military bases was bomb to oblivion, the same thing happened to Iran, Russia and the NATO alliance.

Africa was engulfed in flames with it's resources depleted as the Chinese took everything.

The war brought 5 billion deaths, America's government collapsed followed by each nation in the world.

The toll of the nuclear war was now clear to everyone, as the people begun to collapse, having difficulty to breath and eventually death.

More and more people are dying due to the nuclear radiation, no countries in the world was spared, even the ones who were not nuked as the wind deliver their death.

Global economy collapsed, the seas and forest was greatly affected with the radiation, forests are burning as the seas around the world is slowly dying to the point that every fish floats in the sea dead.

The pacific ring of fire erupted, adding more salt to the wound. Africa was separated into three as the great calamity occured, Russia broke into many small islands, UK submerged as well as the Benelux Union.

Pacific island nation are gone such as Guam, Palau, Tuvalu and Hawaii.

Indonesia was nowhere to be seen as it moves colliding with the northern countries crushing Singapore burying many people alive.

The skies covered in ash and chemicals blocking the sunlight resulting in crops and plants dying, abandoned nuclear power plant facilities exploded.

The global warming severed and it caused Earth's atmosphere to become abnormal.

After more than 30 years, China turned into a massive desert, Japan was unrecognizable, USA was still intact but now covered in ice and snow, Russia collided with north pole.

The once beautiful Amazon forest is now gone, India became a complete wasteland as well as the middle east, Europe is nowhere to be seen as it is now located in the Atlantic and only small island remained.

The south east asia is in ruins, the rains are once considered as blessing is now a curse to those who survive, whoever get in contact with rain water started to get bald and became skinny and eventually died, the rain is giving everyone cancer.

A new virus known as type-Z makes it's host life a loving hell, as the virus slowly kill their host with the most painful way, with water are now contaminated, it is impossible now to survive if you don't have a water purifier.

The human civilization fell, this was known as the dark ages of humanity, but there's a country, despite being one of the most devastated in the war was still alive and standing.

___ ___

Baguio City, Baguio

After the PLA nuked Manila, it completely devastated Manila and the National Capital Region, due to the threat of land invasion, China did not bother to invade the Philippines after bombing it's military bases, though there are still many facilities remained. 

The president was declared dead because he was unable to leave the palace in time, senators and other important political figures were dead.

The vice president had a heart attack, the AFP continue to fight the Chinese and Russians due to their superior armaments, the military had a very rough time dealing with them.

The war lasted for 10 years which ended in a stalemate with both factions suffered massive losses, then the earth itself goes nuts as the pacific ring of fire erupted and various plates moved making other countries vanished, squashed and submerged into the sea.

The remaining government heads tried to contact the allied nations but there were no replies, the satellites was unable to get any clear photos due to the ash in the atmosphere.

Then a new virus showed up killing everyone who gets it, luckily it can be a avoided by not entering near the contaminated areas near where the nukes exploded.

The Philippines has more 7,000 Islands, but due to global warming, world war, rising ocean level, many island sank, from 7,000 to only 1,500 which the majority of the said islands are small ones.

The people's main problem are food, water, medicine, clothing and shelter. President José Rodrigo Thompson was elected 5 years after the war, though it was not the people who voted him but he was supported by the remaining politicians and the military, he's 40 years old and a close friend to the former president, once served the army and the head of senate before he was elected as the president due to the emergency power given to him after the vice president's death.

President José gathered scientist and researchers as to how to purify contaminated water, and thanks to the god's mercy they were able to came up with one solution, a machine similar to reverse osmosis water system, the Re-cycle.

It completely separate the radioactive components in water, however it take so much time for the water to be completely purified, the government made twelve Re-cycle water purifier facilities in order to give the populace a safe drinking water.

Still the environment condition is at its worst state, farming proved to be difficult as crops begun dying when rain started to fall. Massive greenhouses was made inorder to feed the people.

The Philippines' population dropped to only 10 million who are luckily alive, the war was a literal hell, there's no human rights anymore as the ICBMs bombed their cities to oblivion.

Now the Philippines and some foreign refugees will try to survive the dark age of humanity.

___ ___

A/N: Yeah so if you read this you might think that this is similar to the game fallout and series such as gate and nihonkoku shoukan, well basically this series is the combination of both three, though I don't really play fallout. Originally I plan to focus the series in Philippines alone but I decided that the surviving people must be have some foreign refugees to make it a little realistic, this chapter serves only as a prologue, the next chapter where the real start begins.

2