Chapter 7: Go To Hell.
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7. Go to hell.
Lymle was normally a calm, quiet girl who didn’t express any of her emotions. When she wasn’t sticking her tongue out at Faize and giving him a hard time, she was actually a very well behaved girl. Yet, Faize did something that was absolutely unforgiveable to her, and she didn’t just give him the cold shoulder or yell at him in a fiery tantrum. Oh no, she was absolutely furious! When they made their way onto a hot springs planet that catered to traveling tourists across the galaxy, Faize, with great reluctance, spied on the ladies on the other side of the hot spring divider along with Edge, who felt a bit of mischievous fun, the girls’ slapped the two boys across their delicate visages and were left with searing red handmarks across their faces for weeks. Faize did tell Edge that it was a bad idea, though Edge wanted to get back at Reimi for something in their relationship with one another. It was a normally stable relationship, but at the moment, Reimi’s storm signals could be felt throughout the entire ship. Lymle summoned Cerberus after them while they were in the hot springs ,and it took them hours to get down from a tree that Cerberus chased them, roaring furiously.

Maybe Faize should test the waters. He would try speaking to Lymle. When he saw her pigtailed head in passing, Faize tentatively held out a hand.

Before he could so much as utter a hello, Cerberus was summoned and he chomped down on Faize’s hand for good measure. Cerberus barked a couple of times, before disappearing to the Netherworld it was summoned from upon Lymle’s command.

“It’s bleeding,” Faize said with a sigh, before he went to the Infirmary to get some bandages and wrap it around his hand. “Better do something before it gets infected. That damned hell hound…what kind of pet is he, anyway?”

He wondered this aloud, and Lymle happened to hear this. She summoned Cerberus again, and Faize could feel the leonine canine letting out its hot breath against his back. Faize took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, before he took off running throughout the ship, with Cerberus in hot pursuit.

“Lymle! Call Cerberus off this instant!” Faize said helplessly while the hell hound knocked overa table and sent fruits sprawling across the floor.

“Go to hell,” Lymle said in a cold tone, before she crossed her arms and turned away in a huff.

Cerberus leaped, and pinned Fazie down to the ground. Faize could feel his hot breath panting against his face while the beast snarled at him dangerously. Faize lay completely still, and he noticed that Lymle was off in the corner deliberately ignoring him.

“Lymle, please, call him off,” Faize pleaded. “I’m sorry about the hot springs incident. I didn’t think it was a good idea, but I went along with it anyway. I really shouldn’t have done that, it was improper and I will atone for it, but just get Cerberus off of me!”

Lymle turned her head with a cold cast in her eyes, before she said. “Did you see?”

Faize gulped. “No. I didn’t see anything.”

“You saw…” Lymle said, before she gestured to her chest and making balls out of her hands. “Rei Rei’s.. Rei Rei’s boobies.”

Faize blinked. Was she jealous that Faize accidentally glimpsed at Reimi’s unmentionables while he was going along with Edge’s shenanigans? She wasn’t mad that he could’ve seen her naked, but instead saw Reimi naked? Faize blushed, which was a telltale sign that he saw. Lymle huffed.

“Cerberus…” Lymle started to say.

Faize clenched his eyes shut, expecting jaw full of sharp teeth to snap closed on his tender face. When he didn’t feel his face getting ripped to pieces from Cerberus’s jaws, Faize blinked one eye open and saw that Lymle was straddling him instead of Cerberus.

“Faize,” Lymle said. “Will not do that ever again.”

Faize swallowed.

“I won’t.”

Lymle stared at him further, before she said. “If Faize wanted to see…he could’ve just asked…”

Faize blushed several shades of red. Was she…was she offering herself to him? She would’ve really let him take a peek at her unclothed body if he simply asked? Faize swallowed again. He wondered if it was another trap. He wanted to see her unclothed at times, wondering what lay underneath the frills and lace, but Faize wouldn’t give into vice and temptation! He needed to show temperance and restraint!

“I, uh…Lymle…It’s not appropriate to do that…here, where everyone can see us.”

Lymle then leaned forward, ever so gently, to whisper in his ear. “Revenge.”

With that, Lymle took off all his clothes and left him stranded in the middle of the ship completely naked. Faize covered himself, before he drooped his head. He supposed he deserved this, after all. However, it was a light punishment that Lymle gave it, and Faize did say he would atone for his sins, after all. Faize couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, before he left towards his quarters to get a spare change of clothes.

0