Chapter 2 – I’m Bored
984 12 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside The Tree Of Life Yggdrasil

Hisame's Space

1st POV

My figure can be seen floating inside an empty space while blabbering about something.

"Hmm, I can create my own world now, but where should I start..." I said while floating randomly without having control over it.

I then closed my eyes and pondered,

According to the lessons I've been taught by my father, the first thing to do in creating a world is, you should create the origin of the world itself. And the origin of everything you will add inside that world.

I then opened my eyes and said,

"Hmm~ origin... huh," 

"Well, let's give it a try!" I said smiling.

.

.

.

Hundred of Years Later

"I'm done! phew," I said looking at the detailed ball in front of me.

"The next step is, to create the beings in this world!" I said smiling. Then continue, "I already created the origins of their existence so, the left things to do is to design the beings I will create,"

"Un! let's do it!"

.

.

.

Another Hundred of Years Later

"Done! phew, this is tiring," I said sighing.

"After creating the beings that will exist in my world, the next step is to create-"

.

.

.

Thousands of Years Later

"With this, my world is done! phew, can't believe it cost me thousands of years just to create a world," I said sighing.

"Now now, the world creating is done, from now on, I need to watch over them and give them my blessing as much as I can," I said.

"Also, if I wasn't wrong, the time on God's realm and the time inside the world is completely different. Though, you can just fasten the pace or slow the pace as freely as you want." I said then stood up and clenched my fist.

"Father, the world creating is done..." I said looking at my fist.

"Please watch me father, as I will make sure to not disappoint you, AND THEN-"

One Billion Years Later

.

.

*crunch* *crunch*

"I'm bored..." I said while eating chips I created from nothingness.

Then I sighed.

"[Eyes of Gods],"

[Eyes of Gods], the skill that every God has. To check one's world, you must have the [Eyes of Gods].

Even the smallest part of it can be seen through the [Eyes of Gods].

Though, you can only obtain this skill once you succeed in creating your own world.

I used the [Eyes of Gods] to check on a certain region. And what I saw is...

.

.

"The God has abandoned us! We don't ne-"

I immediately deactivated my [Eyes of Gods] and sighed.

"Another fool..." I said in a low tone.

I used the [Eyes of Gods] again and see the other region. And what I saw is...

.

.

"SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!" A woman screamed.

"Hehe, no one can hear you stupid. Only you and me in this room, alone..." The man said.

"NOO-"

I immediately deactivated my [Eyes of Gods] again. 

"Yet another fool..." I said in a low tone.

I sighed.

"Maybe I should take a stroll outside," I said. Then I stood up and leave the tree of life Yggdrasil.

.

.

.

When I get out from Yggrasil I can immediately feel the cool breeze passing through my body. I then inhaled and smiled.

"Now this is refreshing," I said putting my hands behind me while slowly walking.

.

.

After a minute of walking, I met one of the Gods, the 3rd.

I immediately greeted him

"Hey there, old man," I said.

"Hmm, aren't calling one of your brother old man is a bit, rude? Hisame..." 3rd Said.

"It's fine, it's fine, anyway, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"If it's under my power, of course," 3rd answered.

"Then, can I go visit your world?" I said bluntly.

"Hmm, as long as you didn't break the rules we Gods created, I will allow you to visit my world, Hisame." 3rd answered while closing his eyes.

"Thanks a bunch," I said.

3rd grunted.

"What's wrong? lead the way wouldn't cha," I said while tilting my head.

3rd sighed.

"You need to fix the way of your speaking. We Gods didn't speak like that," 3rd said while starting to walk.

"Ye ye, don't worry, I'm just bored. That's why I spoke like this." I answered.

"I see..." 3rd replied.

.

.

.

Inside The Tree of Life Yggdrasil

3rd's Space

"Heh~ so you've created 5 worlds huh," I said in amazement.

"5 is my limit. Most of the Gods can only create 2 or 3 worlds, but 1st is different..." 3rd explained.

"Hnm~" I replied. Inspecting all the worlds 3rd created.

"Anyway, feel free to pick which worlds you want to visit," 3rd said then created a stoll from nothingness. And sat on it.

I looked closely at the 5 worlds 3rd created.

Each of them has a unique color that can't be described with words alone.

"Hmm? hey old man, how bout this one?" I asked, pointing to the world with many blue colours on it.

"It's the world called "Earth", is that your choice?" 3rd asked back.

"Yeah, I want to visit this one," I answered.

"I understand. You may go," 3rd said closing his eyes while nodding.

I then use my powers to go inside it.

With 3rd's help, the process becomes easy.

.

.

And thus, I managed to visit the world called "Earth".

.

.

.

Favorited if you likes it!

And hey, should I stick with the "World" word to describe the planet? I kinda confused. Tell me in the comment if you have any suggestion,

 

32