Epilogue
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For one who rules a world power is everything, but the most important power is not an individual’s personal strength but the strength to move people’s hearts. With that power you get people to follow you, trust you, love you, worship you. You may be a ruler of a certain area. A mayor of a town or a city. You may be a noble with many commoners whom you rule over. You may be a king or even an emperor of an entire nation. Still these feats and statuses are small in compared to the highest reach you can aim for. The peak of this journey is to be become a god. But no God has become great alone. They have an entire pantheon of other greats following and aiding them and an entire world they rule.

This universe is filled with gods and different worlds. The great pantheon and world of Olympia whom God Zeus rules, or the great pantheon and world of Asgard are just few noticeable samples of these great gods and worlds. They have power that stretch from their own world to other worlds.

And every world is not inhabited by humans. Different species also inhabit this universe with some having their own gods protecting them and some having none.

Large ships known as gravity ships move goods and people from one world to another through the universe.

Not all worlds though have gods. They are known as fractured worlds. There are nations whose rulers do not answer to no god and the people do not worship any divine being in general. The nations inside tis worlds fight amongst each other so that one of them would one day be able to claim the entire world and not call themselves a king or an emperor, but a god.

This is a story of a person who rose and built his own pantheon and became a God.

0