A pushover called Rufus part 3
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All three of them realized who that man was. He was a nobleman and a powerful one also. Haley had stolen from a powerful nobleman. The ground around him started to freeze up. His scimitar blade was covered in thin layers of ice. You could start to see your own breath and the body of the gang leader was completely frozen and blood puddle on the ground had frozen.

The nobleman had divine power. A power that that allowed him to bend reality in someway to his will. In this case the power to manipulate ice. The other gang members legs were frozen to the ground. They tried to wiggle them out, but their legs was already completely frozen and stuck to the ground. One of the gangsters leg eventually broke like glass since it was frozen as he was trying to break free.

"Stupid idiots. But what would I expect from a group of commoners. They have no divinity in them and never shall they have," explained the nobleman, "Now give the necklace here girl"

Haley started to walk towards the man. She was scared to her core of the man. He just had sliced a man in two right in front of her. She knew her only way to get out of the situation was to give it to him. Few seconds later Rufus jumped and pushed Haley aside.

"What the hell do you think your doing," yelled Haley angrily at Rufus.

At that moment Haley saw a ice spear coming from a ground where she had just stood right before Rufus pushed him away.

"You really think you'd leave here with your lives," said the nobleman.

At that moment the nobleman was hit in the head by a rock. It was thrown by Harley. The nobleman fell onto on knee.

"Run you two," yelled Harley.

The two of them started to run away.

"You can run, but you will die tonight. This world belongs to us. Not you," yelled the nobleman in fury, "Guards do not let them escape."

The two guards started to chase the three of them. The all ran for their lives. Eventually they were able to lose the guards who were chasing them. They took a breather at a closed off alley. At that moment Haley couldn't help herself and started to cry.

"I, I, I am sorry. I just wanted to help. I just wanted to see you smile sis," cried Haley.

instead of scolding and yelling Harley hugged her sister.

"Do not cry. We will talk about this when we get back home," said Harley while embracing her sister.

The three of them were moving quietly around the city. A lot of guards had been alerted. They saw that their home had been raided by some soldiers so they couldn't go there. They decided to go to the only place they knew where they could be safe.

"Damn you stupid brat," yelled old man Haufman as he gave a loving hit on the top of Haleys head.

The three of them had arrived at old man Haufmans bar to hide there.

"Old man. Do you know who this nobleman is," asked Harley.

"Old man…tsch. Well, it seems your idiot of a sister decided to steal from the Blausabers. And how you described him it seems it was the master of the house. Adolf Blausaber. They are a proud noble family. Probably one of the strongest noble families in the entire kingdom. But what makes them more dangerous is not their power, but their complete lack of morals. They are the worst kinds of nobleman of this country. The deadliest cancer that's eating away at this country. I heard that prick of Adolf had killed a father and raped her daughter in the same room with the girls father corpse still lying right next to it where the deed happened," explained old man Haufman.

"I wouldn't call it morals to not care for rats. Its just how the world works," said Adolf Blausaber, "And that girl had it coming. Dared to refuse me."

Adolf Blausaber had just entered the bar. he had bought with him six soldiers. Old man Haufman took a kitchen knife from behind the counter. He took the necklace and threw it in font of Adolfs legs.

"You have what you came for. These kids certainly got their lesson. Now please leave this place," said old man Haufman.

Rufus was stunned. He had never saw old man Haufman talk to someone so politely before. He realized that even Haufman was afraid of this man.

At that moment Adolf Blausaber dashed forward extremely fast. Haufman barely was able to dodge Adolf's slash with his sword. The second slash came as fast as the second one. Haufman tried to block it with his kitchen knife, but instead lost few of his fingers. Haufman didn't even startle. The knife was still in his hand being held by the rest of his fingers.

"My, my, my. First you tell me what to do, then you old man decide to live when I clearly was going for the kill, " said Adolf, " People like you are exactly the reason why I live. I live to educate you"

Adolf started to laugh. His soldiers started to attack Haufman. Luckily he was still fairly easily able to fight them back. None the less, having six of them coming at once also proved really hard even for Haufman. At that moment Mrs Jean was trying to get Haley, Harley, and Rufus out the back door, but Adolf wasn't letting them. He came plunging with his sword. Rufus decided to take a chair and use it as a shield, but was cut himself on the chest. One of the soldiers had pinned Mrs Jean down. Harley was screaming to Rufus who was standing now in between Adolf Blausaber and the two girls. Blood was coming from the cut from his chest and Rufus was barely able to stand.

"Oh my. You are a feisty one. I am considered fast by even the standards of the nobles, but you were able to see me coming." said Adolf licking his blade.

"Run you two!" yelled Rufus.

Unfortunately, Haley was paralyzed with fear and Harley refused to run away without her. Adolf kicked Rufus and sent him flying through the wall. Harley took Haley out trying to escape the building where old man Haufman was still fighting the rest of the soldiers. Rufus was still somehow able to stand, but couldn't lift much his head.

The entire ground had a small layer of ice. The ice was formed from the divine powers of Adolf Blausaber. The air was cold and made breathing harder for all who were close to him.

"Damn you insects. I hate your kinds the most. You refuse to accept your fate." said Adolf in an annoyed voice since he didn't see Rufus giving up," But luckily I know a way that will get any person feel pain and lose themselves in misery"

He saw Haley who was still paralyzed from all the fear. He jumped quickly over Rufus and in front of Harley and Haley. He dragged Harley from her hair off from Haley.

"So, you were the rat who dared to steal from me. Do you want to know a secret little girl. That necklace meant nothing for me. I have tens like that back at home. But the thought of letting one you gutter runners get away from stealing from me. Well, I can't have that," whispered Adolf to Haley's ear.

"You were talking about that girl who refused me. Well let me tell you a story. When I killed her father in front of her I saw all hope fade away from her eyes. That feeling what I saw. IT! WAS! SOOOO! EXHILERATING!!" yelled Adolf Blau Saber, "So lets see what you are going to do boy, after I plunge my sword on to the throat of the girl you previously saved"

At that moment Rufus moved same way fast as Adolf had just done. The speed of what he moved stunned even Adolf. Rufus put himself in between Adolf and Haley. He was determined not to let any harm to come to Haley and Haley noticed it.

"No matter. I am actually pretty tired already of these games and have lost all interest. You can die all together for all I car at the same time," said Adolf and swung his icy sword at both of them.

Quickly Harley jumped and pushed Adolf Blausaber down. He looked at Rufus and Haley.

"Save yourselves!" screamed Harley.

At that moment Harleys throat was just caught. Adolf had swung his sword while being held down by Harley. Harley quickly fell down and started to tremble from the loss of blood.

"Damn insects. No matter," said Adolf and stood up.

Haley and Rufus were all stunned. They saw Harley laying on the cold floor blood spilling out of her throat. They quickly ran to her not caring and running past Adolf. Haley grabbed Harley and stated to push down on the wound trying to stop the bleeding. Her hands were cold but she still tried to stop it.

"Hey sis. Cmoon. didn't you promise to scold me for today right. We are gonna manage through this and your gonna scold me right. Right….RIGHT!" said and yelled Haley with tears coming from her eyes.

"Hahaha. I thought you hated my scoldings Haley," said Harley with a smile and then touched Haleys crying cheeks, "Do not be afraid. Do not ever be afraid. When you make a mistake. Own it and move forward. Never stop moving forward", said Harley to a crying Haley who was holding her and then put an earring on Haleys ear, "This belonged to our mother. It is yours now."

Then Harley looked at Rufus.

"Rufus my dear. I have loved you as my brother for all my life. I never knew why I decided to take you in, but I have not regretted it a moment in my life. Become great. This country and this world are in pieces. You help people who do not deserve it without expecting anything in return. You do not yet realize it, but you have the power to lift people up. But before you can help people rebuild there lives you have to first destroy it and then build it up. I see that you will have a large following of loyal compatriots in the future that I am sure of. So don't be sad and continue going forward. Break the world and rebuild it a new Rufus," said Harley

"Aaaaaaah. That's it. I got to see it. AAAAAAAH YYYEEEEESSS! But now I am sorry to break this tear-jerking moment, but you all have to die now starting with that other girl," said Adolf in ecstasy and started to walk towards them.

"No," said Rufus.

Rufus had just said no probably for the first time and decided not to be pushed around. At that moment the ice in the ground started to crack. The divine powers that Adolf was releasing to the air to make it cold started to evaporate. Adolf started to feel something was wrong. The air started to circle around Rufus. Parts of the nearby buildings nearby started to slowly crumble into dust.

"What is this power. It completely destroyed my own divine energy around it. What is it? Its like pure destruction that doesn't let anything near it," thought Adolf who started to be more careful, "No matter"

Adolf flung his sword through the ground and knife sized and shaped ice shards started flying towards Haley and Rufus. The ice shards mid-air crumbled away like they eroded mid-flight.

"Aaaaah. I knew you were someone special when I first saw you. You are the one who will break everything and rebuild it a new, save Terra please...Rufus" thought Harley as she faded away from the living.

Rufus got up. The ground started to crack. Everything around him started to get destroyed or erode to small dust.

"What the hell are you!" Yelled Adolf and jumped fast towards Rufus with his sword.

He tried to slash Rufus, but he dodged it quickly. As a counter Rufus kicked Adolf who flew against the wall of a building.

"I see it now. You have some divine power. How. HOOOOOW! Divinity is based on lineage. It is passed through the generations. How can someone like you have such power." Adolf yelled in anger," But no matter. I am going to kill you anyway."

Adolf quickly fell back on the ground as he was trying to stand up. He spewed blood from his mouth. He then looked at the place where Rufus had kicked him. The entire area of it had been destroyed. A part of this body was missing like it had been cut of with a very dull knife.

Rufus started calmly walking towards Adolf. Adolf started to create more ice shards that he tried desperately to get to hit Rufus, but it was I vain. All of them disintegrated mid air when they were close to Rufus.

"Stay away from me you freak!" yelled blood coughing Adolf.

"No," said Rufus again calmly.

"What is this power. Its like destruction itself. It can be. Can he really be. Can he really have a divine power of destruction," thought Adolf to himself in fear," It can't be. He then has the potential of becoming…. A GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Adolf then saw a reflection of what Rufus could become. He saw behind Rufus a being with four arms with long hair with a circle of flame around him stepping on a demon. Rufus then grabbed a fidgeting Adolf by his head and lifted him up. Adolf started to punch Rufus, but Rufus didn't let go.

"Die," said Rufus.

Then the entire body of Adolf exploded, and blood spattered all over the battle torn streets. Rufus himself started to feel tired. The air calmed down around Rufus and he himself fell to the ground out of shear exhaustion.

 

0