Chapter 7 – Warning
770 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 12 year old Katerine got woken up in the middle of the night by a new voice that shouted at the top of her lungs, “Soldiers are incoming!!”

Vulcania groggily sat up in their bed. She started to untie Glacia that was left in that state after some BDSM masturbation last night. Katerine had found when being a switch, being able to do both is very arousing. It was not the first time it had happened.

A different voice resounded, “god damn it, Soundicia, I wanted to be the first this time.”

This voice Katerine did recognize, it was Aquit. A five tailed water kitsune that had left the village a few years prior to travel the lands.

The sound of a pan hitting something sounded loudly and the voice of Firetta was heard. “While you are shouting, also tell us the eta!”

The new voice shouted, “two weeks, I estimate they will arrive in two weeks.”

Katerine could hear some words from Firetta that sounded like a curse storm. She suddenly was very glad that she had never disturbed the night peace.

Vulcania tied Glacia up once more and snuggled into Glacia’s and her own tail. She only had one last thought before falling back asleep. ‘Tails to use as hugging pillows are the best.’


The next morning the twins walked out to the central square and saw Aquit and a very dark blue with black accents 7 tailed kitsune tied up to a pole in the center. She assumed it was Soundicia, this was reinforced by a sign above their heads saying: “disturbers of sleep”. Katerine was suddenly very glad she had never truly pissed off a kitsune. The two had their legs frozen in a block of ice and their arms were in a flame, the sides got poked by very pointy looking sticks and a few trails of stones were moving over their skin. She even saw someone else add an extra enchantment that made them smell themselves very clearly. It did not seem to hurt much, it just seemed like a very nasty experience.

She had a great idea. She knew that human were not that open about sexual things, maybe.

Vulcania walked up to Soundicia and said, “hello, I am Vulcania. Who are you? And why are you bound to that pole?”

Soundicia very awkwardly answered, “hi, I am Soundicia, I have been living for 74 years in a human town. Who is that behind you? She looks just like you.”

Vulcania noticed her dodging a question, this could be a success. “That is Glacia, she is my twin. Do you like being bound to a pole like this?”

“Twin? Ah, you two must be the children of Oceatica. I have heard about you. The two of you look cute. Say, how is it? Having a twin?”

Meanwhile more and more kitsunes woke up and started watching this show.

Vulcania merciless continued with her questions. “Having a twin is great. But are you having, what was it called?”

Glacia chimed in, “Fetish”

“Fetish? I thought it was called S&M?”

“Not sure, Soundicia, could you tell us the difference between fetish and S&M?”

Soundicia now sweated and was red for a different reason than the heat above her head.

“Uhm, you see... Well... It is like this... Uhm.” Her voice ended in a murmur. Critical hit, she was too stuck in human practices.

Aquit from the backside piped up. “Small advice, you better tell them fast before the audience gets even bigger. They will make it worse.”

Soundicia now looked around to the 20 other kitsunes that were enjoying the show the twins put up. This did not help her mentality at all.

After a few more false starts and teasing she finally broke and just told them everything they wanted to know. After two days she got released from the pole and only a day after that did she finally come over her shame and embarrassment. The innocent look the twins had given her while pushing her to explain most sexual actions in existence was a hard blow.


Katerine had gotten very clear instructions on what to do when the soldiers came. First, she was to not get within 30 meters of the soldiers. Second, make sure that with that safety margin you have a path to the entrance to Itorious’ lair. Third, when you feel  the adults sucking up mana from the surroundings go to the lair entrance together with all the three tailed or less. Fourth, flee into the lair if you get ordered to by whomever.

The morning had arrived, it was the day the soldiers would arrive. The village had less items and trinkets in it. Those all had been stored away in the kitsune safe, that was a spot for personal items beyond Itorious liar. The fighting was assumed to ruin the village so all those things had preemptively been saved. Around noon did the soldiers arrive. They arrived in a nice square formation of about 250 people? Katerine was not sure, it could have been more or less.

The imported army guy said, “We are here in the name of our King. You have been living on his land for years and have yet to pay taxes or soldiers for the army.”

Firetta responded, “We have never been part of your kingdom. We have and always will protect our land from anyone that tries to lay claim to it.”

Katerine looked around with her mana senses. She noted that around the armor the soldiers wore, the mana twisted and turned in very painful ways to even look at.

The knight guy shouted, “if you resist and do not give in to our demand we will take it by force. Last warning to surrender your valuables and young men for the army!”

All the mana in the surroundings got sucked into the adults on the front line. The layout at the moment was, the entrance to Itorious lair, us the three tails or less kitsunes, a row of adults casting shields and barriers to protect us, a row of adults that would go on the attack and then the soldiers in a nice square formation.

The soldiers got in an attack formation and several kitsunes flew into the air. The mana around the soldiers twisted even more and faster. Even more mana twisted in the back rows of their formations.

The commander shouted to his troops, “There is no way kitsunes are this weird, more than half must be fakers and thus very weak. We have the technological advantage. We can win! ATTACK!!”

As  shown and later on talked about, kitsunes hide often and show themselves very rarely as kitsunes.

22