Peace Walker battle 2
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Here are a few things about Wolf, she is 6 feet tall, just a couple inches shorter than Snake and her canine teeth are 2 inches long. Both her parents are from Scotland, but she was born in America.  English and Gaelic, and Russian are her most fluent spoken languages. But she can speak also speak, but not fluently, other languages. 

Her parents died in a explosion when there was a gas leak and a fire in her house when she was 16. Her sense of smell is about 25 times greater than the average human. Her hearing is about 2 times better than the average human. She's right hand dominant but left eye dominant. Her slightly blinded left eye doesn't make her any worse of a shot. She sees Snake as a sort of father figure. So he trusts him with her life and will follow him to the end of the world. Her favorite cigars are Cuban. She also has an MSF tattoo on her left breast. She also idolies The Boss, she was someone Wolf looked up to, The Boss was practically her hero.)

Miller:*Com* "Snake, Wolf,  don't let it launch the nuke!"

The camera opens up to Peace Walker getting ready to launch the nuke and Snake and Wolf ready their weapons. Then they start to run towards Peace Walker.

Miller:*Com*"You've got to stop Peace Walker before she can launch the nuke."

Snake pulls out his law and fires it at Peace Walker and it hits the side of it.

Peace Walker:"Self-defense system online."

Peace Walker starts to shoot rockets at Snake and Wolf but they dodge and Wolf pulls out her M60 and shoots at Peace Walker.

Peace Walker:"One minute to launch."

Snake and Wolf keep shooting at peace walker and avoiding rockets. A rocket lands behind Wolf and she's thrown to the ground.

Wolf:"Fuck!" *She checks herself and she's unhurt.*

Wolf gets up and grabs her M60 and reloads it.

Peace Walker:"Commencing pre-ignition. Thirty seconds to launch."

Miller:*Com.*"We're running out of time! It's about to launch! Hurry!"

Snake:"Wolf!"

Wolf:"I know!"

Wolf starts to shoot at the AI pod and Snake loads his LAW and shoots it at the AI pod and Peace Walker starts to shake.

Miller:*Com* "It's gonna launch...! Do something!!"

Part of Peace Walker explodes and it jerks forward.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode."

Peace Walker then jumps and turns to Snake and Wolf and it rawrs.

Peace Walker:"Face me!"

Snake and Wolf shoot at the AI pod and suddenly Peace Walker jumps and lands near the two.

Peace Walker:"Launching S mines."

Wolf shoots the S mines before they land on the ground. Then Peace Walker turns to Snake and Wolf.

Peace Walker:"Firing Drill Missiles."

Wolf:"Uh, oh."

Snake and Wolf separate as Peace Walker shoots big missiles that hit the ground and start to drill. Wolf looks back to see the missile disappear into the ground.

Wolf:"That's not fair."

She hears a rumble below her and she jumps back as a drill missile comes up where she was. She then runs away from it and shoot Peace Walker. After a little bit Peace Walker jumps away from them and starts to shoot drill missiles at them. 

Then Peace Walker starts to walk around the hangers and shoot rockets at them. Snake fires his LAW at Peace Walker.

Wolf:*Reloads her M60.*"I need to get one of those." 

Then Peace Walker jumps near then then into the water. Peace Walker puts its to front lets on the harbor. 

Peace Walker:"Initializing nuclear launch sequence. Launch angle set. Opening missile hatch."

Miller:*Com* "You've got to stop Peace Walker before she can launch her nuke!"

Snake and Wolf shoot at the AI pod.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode."

Peace Walker raises a leg and slams it into the ground at Snake and Wolf but they both roll away from it. 

Peace Walker:"Firing rocket launcher."

Snake and Wolf avoid the rockets and Peace Walker climbs up onto the land and it jumps away from them and fire Drill missiles. Peace Walker then jumps to the other side of the harbor.

Peace Walker:"EM pulse at maximum." *A bright light is seen on Peace Walker.* "Leg drive motor charging."

Snake and Wolf shoot at Peace Walker when it suddenly charges and slides at the two and they barley dodge it. Then suddenly it shoots a beam at Snake and Wolf.

Peace Walker:"Freeze!"

Snake and Wolf can't move and it takes all their will power to get unfrozen. 

Wolf:"What the hell!"

Snake:"Just shoot it!"

Snake and Wolf continue to shoot at Peace Walker. After some shooting and supplies called. Peace Walker jumps to the side of the harbor.

Peace Walker:"Initializing nuclear launch sequence. Launch angle set. Opening missile hatch."

Miller:*Com* "She's going back into nuclear launch mode! Stop her, Snake! Wolf!"

Snake and Wolf shoot at the AI pod.

Peace Walker:"One minute to launch."

Snake hits the pod with a rocket and Peace Walker lurches forward.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode. Jump engaged."

Peace Walker jumps a little ways from them and starts to walk behind the hangers and fire rockets at the two. After some shooting and avoiding rockets. Peace Walker jumps into the water and puts it front two legs on the harbor.

Peace Walker:"Initializing nuclear launch sequence. Launch angle set."

Snake shoots a missile at the AI pod making Peace Walker jerk backwards.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode. Fire rocket launcher."

Snake and Wolf continue to shoot at the Ai pod while avoiding rockets. Then Peace Walker climbs up onto land and jumps away from them.

Peace Walker:"EM pulse at maximum. Firing rocket launcher."

Snake and Wolf avoid the rockets and get a few shots in on the pod.

Peace Walker:*Jumps away from them* "Leg drive motor charging." 

Peace  Walker charges at them and slides Snake and Wolf roll out of the way. Then Peace Walker starts to Walker away from them launching S mines. Wolf shoots the mines down. After a little shooting and avoiding rockets. Peace Walker jumps away from them and walks behind the hangars.

Peace Walker:"Launch angle set. One minute to launch."

Miller:*Com* "You've got to stop Peace Walker before she can launch her nuke!"

Snake and Wolf shot at the AI pod from behind and after a few shots Peace Walker jerks forward.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode. Jump engaged."

Peace Walker jumps to the side of the harbor and starts to walker around the hangars firing rockets at Snake and Wolf. Snake and WOlf avoid the rockets and shoot at Peace Walker. Then Peace walker jumps to the other side of the harbor/

Peace Walker:"Initializing nuclear launch sequence. Launch angle set. One minute to launch."

Miller:*Com* "She's going back into nuclear launch mode! Stop her, Snake! Wolf!"

Snake and Wolf reload their weapons and shoot at the AI pod. After some rockets and bullets Peace Walker jerks forward.

Peace Walker:"Switching to self-defense mode. Jump engaged."

Peace Walker jumps near Snake and Wolf.

Peace Walker:"Firing Drill missiles."

Snake and Wolf avoid the missiles and Peace Walker walks to the middle of the hangers and starts to slam the ground with its front leg. After some bullets, rockets, mines and charging. Peace Walker starts to explode from different parts of its body and the front of it falls to the ground and it stops moving.

Miller:*Com*"It stopped moving.... SNAKE, WOLF, you both did it. You stopped the launch!"

Snake:"HUEY, how's NORAD?!"

Huey:*Com* "Not good...You've both only damaged the drive system... The data uplink's still intact..."

Wolf:"How do we make it stop?!"

Huey:*Com* "Peace Walker is a FULLY AUTONOMOUS SYSTEM. Unlike the other machines you've both fought, it's command authorities are all located inside the cerebrum, The MAMMAL POD."

Strangelove:*Com*"We've got to stop the MAMMAL POD...!  I don't have the abort code either. COLDMAN was the only one..."

Miller:*Com* "Snake, Wolf, DESTROY the AI inside the MAMMAL POD!"

Snake and Wolf raise their rifles and fire a few shots at the pod, but they don't do damage.

Huey:*Com* "The inner barrier protecting the mammal pod is designed to be as strong as a BOMB SHELTER."

Snake:"What's it gonna take to get through?"

Huey:*Com* "I...I guess an ATOMIC BOMB would do it..."

Wolf:"You think this is FUNNY?"

Huey:*Com* "NO! I'm telling you, that armor was designed to withstand a NUCLEAR WAR!"

Snake:"HUEY. Get the Pentagon on the line! We have to tell them the NUKE AREN'T REAL!"  

Huey:*Com* "I'll give it a shot."

Miller:*Com*"Jesus... Coldman guessed WRONG! They're GONNA go through with it!"

Huey:*Com*"The platform's sustained a lot of external damage. All we need is some PRESSURE... "

Miller:"PRESSURE?"

Huey:*Com* "Sink it in the lake. With that much WATER PRESSURE, even the tiniest crack should be enough to flood the innards. The AI POD is a mass of highly sensitive electronics. Short the contacts and the SIGNAL will stop."

Miller:*Com* "How much does that thing weigh?"

Huey:*Com* "500 tons."

Miller:*Com* "It's hopeless. We can't move that thing."

Wolf:"GET THE PENTAGON ON THE PHONE!"

After a few seconds they were able to get through.

Snake:"Mr. Chairman, I'll get straight to the point. Cancel the relalitory strike, NOW!"

Chairman:*Phone.* "WHAT?"

Wolf:"The radar blips you're seeing are ALL FAKES. No one's launched any NUKES."

Chairman:*Phone.* "How do you know?"

Snake:"The launch data is fake, part of an experiment that leaked. You weren't supposed to receive it. Your radar is showing missiles that DON'T EXIST." 

Chairman:*Phone.* "If you're both lying, then we've got 10 minutes 'til we're TOAST. We have to retaliate or more americans die."

Wolf:"The experiment was planned and executed by the CIA'S STATION CHIEF in Central America."

Chairman:*Phone.* "Then put him on!"

Snake:"He's dead. I can give you his name, though."

Chairman:*Phone.* "We need more than the authentication code you give the switchboard. We need PROOF  you're actually BIG BOSS,  and THE MAJOR. Do you two have any?"

Snake:"Alright... If you know the name Big Boss and The Major..."

Wolf:"The Maybe YOU WERE THERE... At the ceremony.. When we receive our titles from President Johnson."

Chairman:*Phone.* "Indeed I was..."

Man:*Phone and in background.*"We don't have time for this bullshit!"

Chairman:*Phone* "HOLD IT! Let's hear them out. You were saying?"

Snake:"At the ceremony, The DCI tried to shake or hand. We refused."

Wolf:"What happened in that room is CLASSIFIED - TOP SECRET. Only a handful of people would know."

Man:*Phone and in background.* "They're making it up! Don't listen to them!"

Chairman:*Phone* "WAIT! Why did you two REFUSE to shake his hand?"

Snake:"Because we knew WHERE OUR LOYALTY BELONGED."

Chairman:*Phone.* "Everybody, listen to me! THOSE SOVIET MISSILES ARE FAKE!" 

Man:*Phone and in background.* "WHAt?! You're actually going to believe THEM?"

Man:*Phone and in background.* "HE'S RIGHT!  This is some sort of commie trick!"

Chairman:*Phone.* "No, It's the REAL BIG BOSS AND THE MAJOR.  Trust me."

Man:*Phone and in background.* "How can you know for sure?!"

Chairman*Phone.* "Because I was the Army Chief of Staff back then, And I was standing right next to the DCI when it happened. I SAW EVERYTHING. You saved us all. BIG BOSS..The Major. We'll stand down the alert."

Wolf sighs in relief. 

Snake:"Thank you."

Chairman:*Phone.* "When we meet again, I hope you'll both shake my hand." *The a clicks is heard on the other side of the phone.* "What are you doing?!"

Man:*Phone and in background.* "Sorry, Chairman. But we are NOT standing down!"

Wolf:"Dammit..!"

Miller:*Com* "Those worthless sacks of..."

A butterfly flies past Snake and Wolf.

Snake:"Wait..."

They look to the AI pod and a bunch of butterflies are flying around it.

AI Pod:"Jack... Isla..." *The pod then moves and the hatch on the top opens."

Strangelove:"It's opening."

A bunch of butterflies come out of the AI pod.

Strangelove:"She's calling to you two..."

Snake and Wolf run up Peace Walker and they jump into the AI Pod.

(Play - Mammal Pod (The Boss) - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker)

Snake and Wolf start to take out boards from the Computer. The Pod starts to ramble quotes from The Boss. After a minute they were able to take out all the boards. 

Computer:"Valid Data Regions: Zero. Exit all done."

Snake:"...It stopped."

Huey:*Com* "The data uplink's bypassing the Mammal Pod...?"

Snake start to Slam the computer and Wolf just grits her teeth.

Snake:"WHY?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! ANSWER ME!! TELL ME WHY!! ANSWER ME!!! BOOOSSS!!!"

Wolf:"Is this it?"

Snake and Wolf get out of the pod and Look at Peace Walker.

Snake:"WHY?! Why won't it stop?!"

Strangelove:"Sometimes the body continues to live even after the brain is damaged. THE BOSS AI isn't doing this. I think it's something rather more primitive...."

Snake falls to his knees and Wolf just falls on her butt and sits.

Huey:*Com*"PRETILE has taken up MAMMAL'S dying wish..."

Wolf:"No...Stop it..."

Snake:"Don't just sit there! STOP IT!" 

Snake and Wolf bring up their guns and yell.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT MISSION....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-27-2021

2133 words.

1