To Search or Not To Search
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Super short. What did ya expect.)

Miller:*Com*"Umm...Snake? Wolf?"

Snake:*Com*"Don't tell me... Zadornov?"

Miller:*Com*"Bingo." *The sound of something hitting a wall and Wolf yelling in anger is hear.* "The guard left his post and the dude was gone when he got back."

Snake:*Com*"Sounds like the guard needs a guard."

Miller:*Com* "He was off with the girls. Paz invited him to try some of their cooking. He says he loved every second of it."

Snake:*Com*"Is that jealousy, Kaz?"

Miller:*Com*"Anyway, there's a new mission waiting for you. Find Zadornov, Snake! Wolf!"

Snake:"Okay, okay..."

Wolf:*Com and in the background.* "I'll kill him!"

Snake:*Com*"Calm down."

-----

Miller:*Com*"Snake, Wolf, Zadornov's disappeared again. Get out there and retrieve him!"

The camera opens up to Snake and Wolf sneaking through the jungle.

Miller:*Com*"Find Zadornov, Snake. Wolf."

Snake and Wolf move through the area and they take a couple of soldiers out and they both fulton them. Then Wolf moves ahead and chokes a guard out and fultons him. Then they move to the next area.

Camino de Lava: Junction

Snake and Wolf sneak down the rood and Snake shot a guard up the rood and knocks him out. Then they sneak around the left side and head to the next area.

Aldea Los Despiertos

Snake and Wolf move through the village and take the soldiers out. Then Wolf goes up to a blue door and checks inside.

Wolf:"Found ya!"

Snake and Wolf burst in aiming their weapons Zadornov.

Zadornov:"CURSES!"

----

Snake:*Com*"We got him, Kaz."

Zadornov:*Com*"...Slipped up again..."

Wolf:*Com*"Can you please just stay in your cell!"

Miller:*Com*"Acknowledged. Bring him on in."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-27-2021

266 words.

1