Chapter 2
59 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Binh Thanh Nhat Trung

 As the only specialized high school in Binh Thanh, with a powerful force of teachers, a source of excellent students, students who graduate as Trainers are not a lot, but conversely, they are not counted as high school students.  little.

 This year was not unexpected, Binh Thanh Nhat Trung again became a university exam venue.

 Confrontation is the final item of the high school entrance exam to college, in other words now the college entrance exam has ended.

 Phuong Duyen, after wearing the blue and white uniform, came out from the house, first walked around a few times outside, then went to her school.

 On this road, he saw many pokemon, but most of them were Caterpie and Pidgey.

 Pokemon are relatively rare, they are all accompanied by loved ones, and it seems that they have been captured.

 Entering Binh Thanh Nhat Trung, Phuong Duyen went straight to general room 302.

 This is the location of a small club with only 5 people.

 Phuong Duyen is also a member of this "Binh Thanh Nhat Trung Club".

 Before the world changed, their job was only to help the teacher direct and advise some students with psychological problems because of the great pressure of studying.

 Of course, the students now have very strong self-esteem, even if there is a little pressure, they will not be free to go to this kind of place for advice, so they are still extremely relaxed.

 However, based on memory, the situation is a little different now.

 This club belongs to them, and is also in charge of resolving emotional problems between students and their Pokemon.  .  .

 And it seems that the amount of work each week is still quite a lot, if it weren't for the main work being carried out by the teacher, they might not be able to attend school.

 "Wow... Sister, you didn't go home."

 Phuong Duyen gently pushed open the door, discovered that the room door was not locked, he looked inside and immediately recognized the female student wearing blue jeans and a white short-sleeved shirt.

 This person is the female student who chatted with him before, Phuong Duyen, after joining the club, immediately followed her, and was taught by her a lot of experience from her seniors.

 Beside her, there was also a big cat yawning, looking very tired.

 Because today is the university entrance exam, the other party is not wearing a uniform, looks a lot prettier than usual.

 "Phuong Duyen?"

 "Why is it only now... Teacher Li brought the Nurturing Family test materials this time around noon, I want to take it home and take a look at it."  Study billion Duong Dinh said.

 "Newest Nurturing Archeology? ?"

 "Um, would you like to take a look?"

 Pokemon Day-Carer, is another outlet for the popular Trainer.

 There are some Trainers who don't like to fight, but prefer to train Pokemon, most of these people choose to take the Trainer license exam, specializing in Pokemon training and training.

 The position of the Trainer job is not low compared to the Trainer job, there is a quote on the internet, behind every successful Trainer, there is a Silent Supporter, from this point on.  can see the existence meaning of Nurturing Gia.

 Many large corporations have ties to Pokemon, and also like to hire Booster to take care of pokemon.

 Most importantly, the Cultivator does not have to be the same as the Trainer job, going to perform corresponding duties to dangerous places such as secret places, life is extremely comfortable.

 The relationship between Pokemon and Trainer, is actually a compulsory subject in many subjects of Trainer.

 The members in this club of Phuong Duyen, all look a bit like the simplified Family Cultivators 100 times.

 That is why, the members of this club are very interested in this career of Nurturing Family.

 Every year, the national exam of the Association for Fostering the Family takes place one night before the college entrance exam, after the university entrance exam ends, which is also the time when the test material is out.

 After Teacher Li, who specializes in directing this club, received the materials, he first showed them to them.

 Phuong Duyen reached out her hand to accept the exam paper given by her sister, and looked at it.

 "I don't know if Pokemon knowledge is still in my head, can you help me somehow ..."

 From Phuong Duyen's name, it can also be seen that he and Pokemon have a lot of depth, saying some unique ideas, he still has some confidence.

 The first topic: Beldum mainly relies on what to control action.

 Phuong Duyen: "???"

 Super power?

 Looking at the answer behind, Phuong Duyen had a dark face, listening to the explanation of how to use Magnet Pull force.  .  .

 Pass through.

 Following the second topic, the average incubation temperature of Pokemon Swablu eggs, on Phuong Duyen's head appeared a question mark, how could he know this.

 Why don't you check a little bit of evolution, attributes, combos or something.  .  .

 Looking at a few more questions behind, he definitely gave up.

 Argument [Illustration]: Marill's white face area appears pale blue, and has an extremely distressed expression, how should it be handled?

 Take it to the Pokemon center?  If you're sick, you don't have to obediently go to the doctor.

 Despite saying that, Phuong Duyen is clear that this answer is definitely not successful, behind is a series of complicated analysis sequences, he looks dazed.

 There is another topic.

 How should a Meowth hold the following moves, please choose one and then proceed to answer.

 ——

 Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Double Team, Water Pulse.  .  .  .

 Using a CD of tricks?  Knock on the head, immediately enlightened.

 Meaningless, reality does not have this kind of object.

 "These are all the topics of the Nurturing Family exam this time?"  Phuong Duyen raised her head, as if seeing a demon, her mother, knowledge from anime and games was completely useless.

 "That's right, it's that simple."  The female student saw Phuong Duyen's expression, smiled and said: "I heard that this year's written exam is the simplest in the past 5 years, the difficulty is the two actual tests behind, it is said that they are not ordinary people at all.  usually passable."

 "Stop, stop, stop..."  Phuong Duyen quickly stopped the opponent: "I don't want to know what the content of Nurturing is, even if there is an exam, I still hope to become a Trainer."

 "I knew you would say that right away, you might be the only guy in our mental health club that doesn't want to become a Nurturing Family, but wants to become a Trainer."  The strange female student said: "After the 4 of us graduated, you are the captain of this psychological club, to be honest, I don't feel comfortable giving this club to you."

 "Teacher Li is busy this year, even the club doesn't recruit new people, next year don't let the club collapse."

 "Don't worry, after the school starts, I will recruit a group of classmates to help me."  Phuong Duyen made the OK posture.

 "Having this sentence of yours is enough, saying that next year you must make a good effort, this year the pressure of the competition is still great, until then, you can ask me if you don't understand."

 Learn billion said.

 Among Binh Thanh Nhat Trung's annual graduates, only a small percentage of students can pass the entrance exam to a key university, such as a scholar like this female student Duong Dinh, among students, only  There is a small part that can become a Trainer, so it can be said that Phuong Duyen's dream is not easy.

 "I will."

 Phuong Duyen smiled, after accepting the memory, let him accept reality.  .  .

 Those who can join this psychological club, all have relatively bright personalities, steadfast will, Phuong Duyen is no exception, the matter he has decided, will definitely seriously invest his energy to work.

 Besides, the family costs so much money to provide him with a high school special education, to help him register as a Trainer, if he doesn't work hard, it's impossible to say, after all, the family's conditions  Her family is not too good, Phuong Duyen also does not want her to help her parents' hopes.

 Even if this world doesn't change, he still has to work hard in the last year of high school.

P

 What's more, as far as I know, he really likes this new world a bit, now he can't wait to get his first Pokemon..

2