Chapter 5
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother Bach, I don't know if Pokémon Day Care has any 'Tangela' Pokemon eggs?"

 After walking for a while, Phuong Duyen suddenly asked, his other set of training plans, the most suitable Pokemon, was Tangela, he had not thought of it before.

 "Tangela?"

 Faced with Phuong Duyen's problem, Bach Thach was leading the way suddenly, thinking about it, he remembered that the official website and the released Pokémon Day Care manual did not have a detailed introduction to Tangela, one of which was due to the relative quantity.  few, two is that this type of Pokemon is mainly distributed in the South.

 Tangela is not eye-catching, nor cool, how did this little Phuong Duyen notice it?

 Bach Thach really did not understand.

 "This . . . our place doesn't seem to be available right now, but now if you place a request, I can deliver it within a week."  After thinking carefully, Bach Thach replied.

 "It's okay . . . Then let's see the Pokemon eggs first."  Phuong Duyen breathed a sigh of relief, it's good not to have, less tangled, he really doesn't like Tangela too much

 If there is no Tangela, what Pokemon to choose, Phuong Duyen on the way here is still pondering, without Tangela then..., taking a step back and choosing Bellsprout or Oddish is possible.

 However, Phuong Duyen still has other ideas.

 Although this half-month plan to cultivate Grass-type Pokemon (Grass) consumes a lot of his energy, Phuong Duyen is a bit confused.

 Because for that set of training plans, he has nothing to be sure of.

 His training experience is not there, it's pure chicken, training Pokemon in reality can't be like "Fighting monsters to level up" like in the game, you have to be a little more serious, so compared to online  Continuing her conjecture experiment on the first Pokemon, Phuong Duyen wants to wait until she has accumulated enough experience, then conduct a scientific factual test of this set of training options.

 So, except for Grass-type Pokemon, Phuong Duyen also considers other Pokemon-types.

 He looked at three types of Pokemon in total.

 One is an appropriate plan to foster your Grass-type Pokemon, namely Tangela, Oddish, Bellsprout of all kinds.

 The second is a Bug-type Pokemon that evolves later that can use superpowers, such as Caterpie, Venonat, Wurmple of all kinds.

 This Bug-type Pokemon has a very low training difficulty, but the maturation cycle is short, taking one year to complete natural evolution, and also has a certain strength.

 But super power.  .  .  It's a pretty rare ability.

 However, real Bug-type Pokemon like Butterfree, Venomoth, Dustox have very few individuals with superpowers, unlike leveling games that can learn moves, this choice is quite risky.  Unfortunately, if these Pokemon don't know their superpowers, the advantage is not great, Phuong Duyen also doesn't have the confidence that it will definitely help them train their superpowers.

 Bach Thach carried the three people back and forth in the large room, carefully introducing them to each type of pokemon, and also making appropriate suggestions.

 "This is a Pokemon Nidoran egg♂ . . . "

 "This is a Pokemon Meowth egg..."

 "This is an Eevee Pokemon egg..."

 "This type of Eevee Pokemon, is the Normal type, for which the Normal type is said to be the most adaptive attribute type."

 "On the other hand, this is also a type of Pokemon that we recommend, Eevee is gentle, docile, easy to raise, but it has 4 evolutionary branches: Electricity (Electric), Water (Water), Fire (Fire).  , Grass, after evolution, the strength has increased dramatically, if it is for the consideration of the university entrance exam, choosing it can guarantee the highest standard of leadership."

 "We also sell a whole set of Evolution Stone here, when Eevee enters the development stage, you can use it, now buy it with Pokemon eggs and enjoy a discount of 95  %."  Bach Thach introduced with a smile.

 "Eevee-ah..."

 Phuong Duyen looked at him without turning his eyes, regardless of what incentives or incentives, this is the type of Pokemon in his 3rd choice.

 As far as he knows, Eevee has at least 8 evolutionary branches.

 In the immediate future, the Pokemon alliance has announced 702 types of Pokemon, Eevee's method of evolution into Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon is also not in these 702 types of Pokemon.  .  .  This point Phuong Duyen has read through many documents on the Internet to verify.

 Pokemon has only been integrated into modern society for decades, many secrets that are not completely explored and are not strange at all.

 Except for the other evolutionary branches of Eevee, he saw many examples.

 Like Politoed, Slowking, homologs have not been discovered yet.

 Slowbro's method of evolution is still a mystery.

 How Feebas ended up evolving into Milotic, has also not been announced.

 What humanity does not know are secrets on those popular Pokemon, in contrast to the news about legendary Pokemon, people in the ruins of some ancient secret scenes have harvested a lot.

 .  .  .

 Eevee's price is really not expensive, because of its gentle and docile personality, not suitable for combat, it is still positioned in the public's eyes as a pet, it is an Evolutionary Stone.

 Even the lowest quality Evolution Stone is several times more expensive than Eevee.

 Eevee can spawn, but Evolution Stone is a non-renewable resource, extremely sparse, only a few produced in secret, its market is severely corrupted, every block is  sold at a high price, the situation of arbitrarily taking out to give people like in the anime, at least will not arise on ordinary people like Phuong Duyen.

 This Pokémon Day Care, of course, also interested Evolution Stones, Eevee and Evolution Stones, without a doubt a super strong consumer pair, most families if economic conditions permit, probably would have  heart move.

 But if everyone's perception of Eevee just stops at using Evolution Stone to get stronger, then Phuong Duyen can determine, Eevee is absolutely one of the seriously underrated Pokemon!

 In terms of its remaining evolutionary branches, there is no need to use Evolution Stones, such as Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, they have the same potential as the previous branches.

 Probably because Phuong Duyen's time in front of the Eevee egg is too long, compared to any Pokemon egg, the two people look at each other.

 "How does Eevee feel."  The assistant asked.

 "Good is good, it can be said to be the optimal choice, but ..."  Phuong Duyen ponders, compared to Grass-type, Bug-type, and Eevee-type Pokemon, it is indeed more stable, easy to raise, gentle and docile personality, strong adaptability, huge potential, seriously underestimated.  .  .  It's as if it's a specialty left for those who specialize in picking up good places like me.

 "That's fine, the other things you don't need to worry about, one of our Evolution Stones can still be bought with money."  Phuong Duy patted Phuong Duyen's shoulder and said.

 Phuong Duyen stupidly raised her head, not because of this.  .  .  Let's see, if he chooses Eevee, he definitely won't let Eevee evolve into the first 5 branches of Ice, Electricity, Fire, Water, Grass, this is too expensive.

 But Phuong Duyen always feels that things will not be so favorable, besides, explaining to parents why choosing Eevee is also very troublesome.  .  .

 There was no way he could tell directly that Eevee had another evolutionary way.

 The problem becomes a classic 3 choose 1.

 Before entering Pokémon Day Care, Phuong Duyen had never made a careful decision, but now that he has arrived, he can no longer hesitate.

 "I want to go for a walk again."

 Phuong Duyen asked Mister Bach Thach to take him for a walk again, focusing more on these three Pokemon eggs.

 Bug-type Pokemon, Grass-type Pokemon.  .  .

 Compared to, Eevee's hair is smooth like a palm tree, egg lines are as harmonious as clouds, making people comfortable...

 When choosing, Phuong Duyen initially thought that she would be very rational, but in the end he discovered that the inclination in her heart was still in favor of beauty.

 Regardless of the appearance of Pokemon eggs, or the beauty value of Pokemon after hatching, Eevee makes Phuong Duyen's heart move.  .  .

 Indeed, the value of beauty is the righteous path.  .  .

 Looking at Eevee eggs, Phuong Duyen said her final decision:

 "Choose it."

2