Chapter 7
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning home, Phuong's mother started cooking rice, and Phuong Duyen also carried Pokemon eggs back to her bedroom.

 After gently placing the Pokemon eggs in the incubator on the table, he began flipping through the manual.

 Turning to the first page, the image of a Pokemon entered Phuong Duyen's eyes.

 This Pokemon looks like a fox, its whole body is brown.

 Its small tail tip and neck feathers are the same butter color, short but slender legs, padded feet and 3 toes.  The eyes are the same brown color, unusually flexible, the ears look like rabbit ears, long but also very cute.

 Pokemon Eevee , Normal type, Evolution type.  .  .

 No matter how many times I look at it, it's still extremely cute.

 No tiger is a suitable Pokemon as a pet, it's too cute.  .  .

 "According to the instructions in the manual, according to the order of pressing the button, the nutrient solution can be dried, the next time, the Trainer has to wait for a moment next to the Pokemon egg."

 Phuong Duyen is emotional, the process of becoming a Trainer is still very different from the anime.

 The Pokemon granted to the new Trainer in the anime is the type that has undergone a period of training, and can directly participate in the battle after being captured.

 But here, new Trainers like them have to start from incubating eggs, but incubating themselves.

 Of course, this kind of rule also has a good point, that is, it is easier for Pokemon and Trainer to establish an intimate relationship, after a Pokemon is hatched, it usually likes to rely on the first creature sees.  see.

 Phuong Duyen did not rush to manipulate, continued to flip through, behind the manual there was still some Eevee material, saying it was a document, but there were only a few lines of words, just simply recording information about  Eevee.

 Along with skills that can be learned.

 After looking at it for a while, Phuong Duyen was no longer interested, this is the worst version of Pokedex, roughly the same level as James' muscle in the anime.  .  .

 "Only useful, there are only food recommendations on it, but these are all common knowledge, you can also look up on the Internet, but it's better to have it anyway."

 Time passed very quickly, Phuong Duyen looked at the instruction manual once, lunch was ready.

 Phuong Duyen rarely eats with his parents, he usually stays at the school canteen to settle his stomach, Phuong's mother is busy with work, and she doesn't have time to cook for him, today is a special case.  separate.

 People from a family gather in one place to eat a meal, Phuong Duyen feels very good.

 After having lunch, Phuong's father, Phuong's mother, also began to play with Phuong Duyen's equipment to incubate eggs, they did not keep up with the policy, they were not Coaches, and at that time the family was still poor.  They can't keep them at all, so they are also curious about Pokemon.

 The operation of the incubator equipment is indeed very simple, and in less than ten minutes, the nutrient solution in the device has been successfully drained.

 Looking at the sticky egg, Phuong Duyen decided, next time she bathed and went to bed, she wanted to take it with her, absolutely can't leave it.

 Two days later.

 Phuong Duyen brought a scarf, received fresh cow's milk from the delivery staff and brought it to the living room on the table.

 Don't ask him why he wears a scarf in the summer, because this scarf is comfortable.

 Silk scarves, which are luxury goods made with many technologies from Trubbish slime and Bug-type Pokemon silk, belong to props for Pokemon use, the price is even more expensive than LV handbags 

 After wearing this silk scarf, the power of Normal-type moves will improve a bit, for Eevee, it's not bad, Phuong Duyen also used it to try to find death by "Collision" (Tackle, name  a Normal skill) wall, but still very painful, but this is not important.  .  .

 The important thing is.... it's too comfortable to bring in.

 This feeling.  .  .  There's nothing to say.

 Quickly opening the chest, Phuong Duyen took out a bottle of cow's milk, looked closely, wanted to see if it was any different from ordinary cow's milk.

 This is the food Phuong Duyen prepared for Eevee.

 Pokemon compared to animals or humans are much more powerful, some pokemon just born can fight.

 As for the food, I don't pay that much attention, it's good to have nutrition.

 In the Anime, when Brock's Happiny hatched, he knew how to speak languages, move, and even use one hand to throw an adult several tens of meters high, although the other Happiny may have a natural talent, it is enough to prove the magic of this kind of Pokemon creature.

 Based on Duong Dinh's recommendation, giving a newly hatched Pokemon Miltank cow's milk will be even more healthy and mature.

 This is also the focus of the manual.

 Miltank is a dairy-type Pokemon, Normal type, this Pokemon is only female, fully absorbed nutrition can produce 20 liters of cow's milk per day, cow's milk for humans or Pokemon are very nutritious, sure.  The product of milk, far beyond normal cow's milk, so there are farms around the world to nurture Miltank, which is one of the foods prepared for Eevee to give birth, Phuong Duyen feels except  it out nothing else better.

 A 250 ml bottle of Miltank milk, the price is 45 VND, Phuong Duyen buys a chest with a total of 24 bottles, including the discount offer for a total of 998 VND.

 Must know, the average person working a month's salary is not more than three or four thousand dong, this type of milk is really expensive.  .  .  But the new hatching period is the time to need nutrition, Phuong Duyen had to ignore it, cow's milk arrived, he did not dare to drink.

 However.  .  .  Finally, still can't help but drink a little to see how it tastes.  .  .

 "It's delicious."

 A bottle of cow's milk went into her stomach, Phuong Duyen licked the white liquid in her mouth, a sweet taste stretched to her lips, the aftertaste was extremely, the taste was extremely special compared to any other milk.

 "Wait for me to have money, I must let the whole family hold the milk of Miltank cows to drink like water ..."

 Currently, Phuong Duyen has a new goal.  .  .  As a member of the empire's restaurant, he found it extremely difficult to resist the temptation of food.

 Cow's milk is just one, before hatching Eevee, Phuong Duyen was extremely busy, using her savings of more than 6000 dong in a bank card to buy things that could be useful with Eevee through the Internet.

 Two days have passed, every evening, Phuong Duyen will feel tired all over, extremely sleepy, which also makes him understand a principle:

 No salty fish during the day, no sleep at night.

 Another day ended, Phuong Duyen quickly bathed with warm water. After refreshing her spirit, she put Eevee eggs next to the bed, ready to sleep.

 In a dream, Phuong Duyen dreamed that he, he took the university entrance exam to clear all generals, passed all the hurdles, became the poinsettia of Binh Thanh, and then was thrown out olive branches by key universities, promising a great deal.  many good places, no need to be sad because of the original capital.  .  .  Later, he and Eevee quickly rose, and without graduating from the university, they passed the Trainer career exam and succeeded.

 As for the next part, after waking up from her mother's dream, sunlight shot into the room, Pokemon eggs also radiated blinding rays of light, illuminating, leaving Phuong Duyen still unsatisfied to open her eyes.

 Looking at the Pokemon egg slowly cracking, he instantly showed a look of anticipation.

 Waiting for a baby to be born

0