Truancy Part 1
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Truancy Part 1

Today is a school day, and that means I am going to spend the day doing nothing. I have been able to learn all that I am supposed to learn and have even surpassed my teachers. Nothing interesting is going to happen anyway. Why don't I create a clone to represent me at school? All I need to do is to teach it how to behave in front of my parents and my peers.

With this in mind, I took a picture of myself in school uniform and thought of creating a clone, and wala one appeared before me. It looked exactly like me, nothing was defective about it too. I instructed it on how to behave itself and sent it downstairs to go to school.

When my parents left for work, I got out and began to laze around. I watch some videos online and read some funny memes, but nothing could get rid of my boredom. I remembered, that I could go to a museum to see if I can find some traces of magic. Furthermore, I went online and search for the one closest to me. I found one and luckily, it was a historical museum with artifacts from Africa, Asia, Europe, America, and Australia.

I wore a nice dress and went outside to board a taxi. Museums were first built by rich people and royalties who wanted to preserve their family artifacts or culture.

Ancient Historical Artifacts have come to us from many archaeological contexts and sources, including Burial sites, Middens or old dumps for human occupational waste, Votive offerings, Hoards lost in time, Wells or caves, sites that have been abandoned or buried due to a natural disaster or war and Excavations of Historical sites.

Some important artifacts found are Leonardo da Vinci's The Mona Lisa, The Rosetta Stone, The Hope Diamond Necklace, King Tutankhamun's Treasures, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Parthenon Frieze,Michelangelo's David, Venus de Milo, and a lot more. These artifacts cost millions of dollars as they tell a story of the life of this world's old civilization.

When I got to the museum, I had to pay money before I was allowed to enter. It seems museums have turned into a profitable business avenue. When I entered the museum, I was amazed by how things looked like. It was far better than the pictures I saw online. I check all the artifacts I could find. There were coins, paintings, vases, and many more. These goods tell a story about how the olden civilization lived their lives. To be honest, I was surprised by how those people were able to perform such strange deeds without magic. When I found out magic did not exist in any of the stuff here, I left the museum in anger.

I decided to go to the park and practice my magic. I chose to go to the most secluded part of the park where no one could see me when I practiced. I began to allow only oxygen to have access to my fire magic and noticed that my fire become more powerful. I tried this a few more times until I was able to change the shapes of my flames. I could now make fire spears, swords, daggers, and a lot of amazing stuff.

I stopped practicing when I noticed that two men approaching me. They came to me and began to speak to me forcefully. "Hey miss, I want you to keep quiet, if you don't keep quiet and make any noise. I will cut you with this knife." "Hehe, John, this girl looks really nice, we can have fun with her and sell her to those people to make her a sex slave. That also means extra money for us."

I didn't make a noise, not because I was scared, but because I wanted to see a dick fit the first time. One knelt over me and started to unbuckle his belt, while one knelt in front of my face and also did the same. When I saw their sticks in one word, it looked disgusting. I immediately created airspace on their head and allowed only carbon dioxide in. I saw them struggling to breathe, but I paid no heed to them. I allowed only oxygen into that airspace and began to see them relax.

I immediately made a fire dagger in the space and started to inscribe my name on their faces. When done I released the space and allowed them to breathe in but sealed their mouth. Their face had become disfigured, but I still sensed life in them so, I continued the good work. With the fire dagger in hand, I began to slowly and carefully cut off their dicks. I did it with perfection like the professional I am. I placed their cut dicks in their mouth and burnt them to ashes. Their cries, pleas, and pain had managed to relieve me from my anger.

When I got home and saw a new feature on my phone, it now told me basic information about myself and my health conditions. It seemed like this phone has turned into my system. This world just keeps on getting better as the day goes by.

2