The Truth
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Truth

Chapter 5

After the meal, Jayden felt tipsy and went to bed. At the table, Rebecca and Janice had a conversation.

REBECCA

Jayden has exceeded my expectations,I still can't understand how, he was able to punch you the immortal fortress.

JANICE

Yh, I was shocked, but I don't know how he was able to answer all your answers correctly. I thought the brain behind all our riches questions was tough. But he answered all of them without breaking a sweat.

REBECCA

Of course, he is my new prized student, he has a bright future ahead of him.

JANICE

So are you going to tell him exactly what happened to his parents? Let's hope he doesn't lose his head and keeps his cool.

With that, the two went to Jayden's room to move him back to the city. After all, they did not want him to know the location of their last resort hideout yet.

When Jayden woke up he was in an office. He was asleep on a couch there. He began to wonder where he was, but he still couldn't get an answer, but he knew one thing he had been moved.

Rebecca came into the office in a black office suit. Her dress did little to hide her bust. Her sexual appeal also went over the roof with the stockings she wore. Likewise, her thighs, skin, and everything about her were just perfect. She went to sit behind the desk in the room. She directed Jayden to sit in front of her. Jayden did as  he has been told and began to wonder what this was all about.

REBECCA

I want you to listen carefully to what am about to tell you. You are about to be told why you were captured and about our criminal organization. I will want you to wait until am done talking before you ask questions.

We are the Valkyrie Criminal Organization. We are an all-female organization. Furthermore, we have been around for about 3 centuries now. Moreover, we were first created by a queen of a country to get rid of crime and protect her from assassinations.

For 2 centuries we have been protecting all members of the queen's generation from assassinations. Until all her generation were wiped out by an invading country. The kingdom was destroyed and we lost our purpose. The organization had to find ways to survive, so we decided to use our battle prowess to get what we wanted. We were able to raid small villages and towns. Due to technological advancement, we also had to advance technologically and create a new name for ourselves. We decide to call ourselves the Valkyrie. Valkyrie, in Norse mythology, is of a group of maidens who served the god Odin and were sent by him to the battlefields to choose the slain who were worthy of a place called Valhalla. But we Valkyrie of this era slain all those who step in our way and create a Valhalla for all our members here on earth. With this we began robbery, selling drugs, and a lot more. The money we got from all those activities was invested into profitable avenues to gain wealth and power. Currently, we are one of the most feared organizations in the underworld.

Concerning your parents, they also led one of the most powerful criminal organizations to ever exist. They were ruthless and relentless eventually, both of our organizations clashed. In the end, your parents lost the war and had to give up, but they didn't. On a certain night, we came to your parent's house to talk with them, but they didn't want to. They ended up bombing themselves and our subordinates together. We thought you were part of that bomb, but we later came to find out that you had been sent away to a faraway country. Since we found out we have been waiting for the right time to tell you all this. Am done telling you all the information that are necessary now. You can now ask your questions.

Jayden couldn't believe that night 12 years ago his parents had bombed themselves. He also couldn't believe his parents were criminals, all those happy memories were they even real? He even began to doubt himself. He knew he had to keep calm and not show any anger. Furthermore, he breathes in and out to relax  and began to ask Rebecca some questions.

JAYDEN

So in all my parents were criminals who went to fight against you guys but lost bitterly in the end. I can not blame you guys for my parent's decisions. But you still haven't told me why I was kidnapped.

REBECCA

Jayden, you are a special boy. You are the last descendant of a once-powerful ruler. I can't tell you more but I want you to know you have power beyond understanding. But don't worry we are here to help you achieve greatness.

JAYDEN

One last question what is your position in the organization.

REBECCA

Am the second in command and am here to help you grow stronger in strength and thinking.

2