4-Results
61 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Results

Janice told me, I will be spending a month with them and I have already spent a week with them so that means I have 3 weeks more. The second-week training was harsh, but I was still able to go through them. I had been breaking rocks for most of the time. My knife-throwing skills had also improved a lot. I could now kill animals such as deer from long distances.

In the first week, Rebecca and I went through all the topics I had problems with. In the second week, I had to learn many things I had no idea about. If I made mistakes, I will be knocked on the head. Due to this, I had sacrificed my sleep to study some more at night. I was able to learn everything I had been taught due to my thirst for knowledge and determination.

My food was still not changed, I wanted meat,, but I couldn't eat it for fear of me eating my dick like a hot dog. I had some dreams of me eating it and to be honest it wasn't pleasant.

In the third week, the training l had with Janice we're more intense. We would fight with our hands and I will always end up getting bruises on my face. I could never counter her attacks because they were always fast and powerful. If I tried blocking it, I would suffer a sharp pain at that place and end up losing. She fetched sand into a cloth and hung it on a tree. She told me to punch the cloth till she got satisfied. I began to punch the sand she had hung. My hands were hurting me,, but I couldn't stop. She had removed a white gun with a dragon on it. It had the color of gold at on it too. In all, it was beautiful but if she notices I had stopped punching she would fire the gun, and the shot will be a few centimeters away from me.

Due to the constant shooting, I had now become accustomed to the sound of guns and wished I will also be taught how to use one. I had been punching for hours and I felt all the bones in my hands crushed,, but I was happy I was still alive after all those gunshots.

When I got back to the house, I had my bath and went in for my food. After eating, I went to the room and waited for Rebecca to come in. Today lessons were different, I was taught about business administration and how to make a fortune from investment. I still did not know why I was being taught all this by my kidnappers,, but I didn't care as I saw new ways to make money without moving a muscle. I began to wonder which criminal organization did these women worked for. But I also never got answers.

The fourth week and my last week had now reached. I now punched clothes filled with rocks and didn't any pain when I made contact with them. Finally, Janice began to teach me how to use a gun. I missed the target several times due to me handling it for the first time. After shooting it many times, I was now used to handling it. I could now hit the target without struggling.

In Rebecca's class, I was taught, human management. Just like the business, she was able to help me understand this university course with ease. I now had all the knowledge about how to start a business and manage it well.

Due to my determination and hard work, I was now able to shoot like a professional. I could shoot moving objects and not miss my target. I noticed my punches also carried a lot of force and power, it seemed all my training was not for nothing. Finally, I challenged Janice to a fistfight, and she gladly accepted it.

Rebecca was also there to spectate our match. Janice came at me with speed,, but I still managed to dodge all her fast attacks. When she was coming at me again, I caught her arms and slammed her on the floor. At that possible moment, I was able to grope her breast. Just like I suspected, they were soft. She immediately came at me again, I dodge her attack and punched her in the face.

I went further away from her after the punch. I noticed she was laughing and clapping her hands for me. "It seems you are now strong,, so I can go all out now". With this, she came at me quickly, she threw a punch at me, I dodged it, but I still received a punch in my stomach. I didn't know how she did it, but it seemed she tricked me into believing I had dodged her attack, made me pay for it. She attacked me relentlessly until I finally gave up.

After the fight, Rebecca asked me some questions about everything she has taught me. I was able to answer all questions perfectly. In all, I had met all their objectives, and I could now ask for anything I wanted.

I simply told them I wanted a gun with a cool design, black and white color with a fast shooting speed. I also wanted it to be portable with my name on it. My second request was to have a meal with both Rebecca and Janice. They both agreed and were even surprised at my requests. We all had a meal together for the first time, and I also got to eat real food after a month.

 

2