Payback (1)
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10

Payback (1)

After the fight with those punks, one of the female gang members came to pick up Jayden and sent him back home. Luckily Jayden wasn't hurt badly so there was no need to send him to the hospital. During the night Rebecca visited Jayden to ask him why he didn't fight back against those idiots.

REBECCA

Jayden, I know you could have fought those three guys without receiving any injury so why didn't you fight them.

JAYDEN

I have a better way to fight them that doesn't need me to beat them and I can also make them into my lackey if I succeed in this plan. All I need is your support and permission to allow them into the house.

REBECCA

I don't know what you are thinking about but I know it is gonna be something interesting so I approve of it.

JAYDEN

Thanks, I want to ask you something, Rebecca. It's about the kiss Anastasia gave me this morning.

REBECCA

If you want to know who asked her to do that it was I. It felt really good for you because it was the first time you are getting kissed.

JAYDEN

Yh it felt good but I wished I would have kissed you rather. I was hoping you would kiss me before the room, Rebecca.

REBECCA

Jayden, don't bite more than you can chew or you might die. You don't deserve any intimacy from me because you are not worthy to prove yourself and you would get the kiss you want. Bye, and I hope your plan goes well for you.

Jayden knew all that Rebecca had said was true. He was indeed useless as he is right now. But that doesn't mean people don't grow, he will develop into the character that is worthy of Rebecca's love and affection. With that, he fell asleep dreaming about all that he would do to the guys when they come to the mansion tomorrow.

Morning comes and the daily life of Jayden and the girls begins. He gets ready for school and heads down to wait for Anastasia. Before leaving for school he tells the girls what they should do when Jayden brings in those three boys.

On the way to school, Jayden looks at the cars as they drove past theirs. He was thinking about what Rebecca had told him. He was sad because he knew he was being looked down on by all the girls in the mansion. If he doesn't prove himself then the way they look at him won't change. He sighed when he noticed that he was getting closer to school.

Anastasia alighted the car at where most of the students will see them and they both alighted from the car at the same time. Jayden sat in the car and Anastasia came to sit on him. Jayden like how her ass felt soft and he began to press it softly when he couldn't control the urge anymore. Anastasia looked at him and began to kiss him on the neck and finally kissed him on the mouth.

One could see both of them dance in each other's mouths as they kissed. Jayden like every bit of this moment so he also tried not to disappoint Anastasia. The guys who were near Jayden and Anastasia all had boners as they looked at this couple. They wanted to replace Jayden if they had the chance to do that. But they knew it wasn't possible, so they looked at them silently as they touched the tip of their dicks.

After Jayden was done he went to class to start a normal school day. Due to the daily activities of Jayden, some of the male teachers have started to hate Jayden. They also wanted to teach him that lose his place in school but they knew the time was not yet.

During the break, Jayden went to the bullies' class to talk to them about something. The name of the bully Jayden was going to talk to was John as he learned before going to talk to him.

JOHN

Jayden I hope you have seen the situation from our point of view that is why you came to see me.

JAYDEN

Yh, I now understand how you feel and am sorry. I talked to my girlfriend last night and surprisingly she said yes. She said I can bring over my friends. So after school, we will go there, she said she will call over her friends to party with us.

JOHN

Yh Jayden, that is all that I wanted, am glad you can now see what we are going through. But I hope her friends are sexy and beautiful just like her.

JAYDEN

Yh they are and they are in a whole different league.

Jayden began to smile when he saw that John had fallen into the trap he had set up for him and his friends.

1