Payback (3)
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Payback (3)

When the boys began to regain consciousness, their heads hurt so badly, and their arms and legs were binded to a chair. They tried to get out of this bondage but they ended up making it worse. Their arms and legs hurt and they began to get scared. One of the guys began to cry because he was afraid of the dark and the room they were currently in was also dark.

The boys began to get alarmed when they heard footsteps approaching. They closed their eyes prepared to die at any moment. But what came into the room turned out to be a surprise.

Jayden switched on the light in the room the bullies were currently in and they meet the surprise of their lives.

The Jayden the bullies saw was different in some way. They could not tell but the presence Jayden brought into the room with him made the guys begin to tremble.

Jayden sat on a couch that had been placed in front of them and he began to laugh at the boys whose faces now looked like little children.

When Jayden clapped his hands 20 beautiful women including the 3 women who had sat on those three boys and Anastasia came in.

Some of the women stood behind Jayden and a few sat on the couch with him. Those who sat on the couch with Jayden were no ordinary women. The guys could feel that presence they felt from Jayden but this time it was on a whole different level.

Jayden began to fondle the breast of the woman nearest to him and it felt great  but he knew he had to show a poker face to make it look like he was used to it.

He also began to kiss another woman who sat closer to him. And the kiss, they both engaged in it was just too much for the boys to take in.

Jayden knew he had to learn how to kiss in a more erotic way to make others very jealous and that was exactly how he was kissing this woman. He had mastered the act of kissing via online videos and practice with his pillow

They traded saliva when they were done with the kiss and it hit the core of the guys so hard.

"You loser why have you bound us and making out in front of us."

"You  just wait till I get out of this bind and you will regret it for making me feel like a pussy."

" I am gonna report you to the police when I get out of this hell hole." Said John angrily when he noticed that Jayden was still not listening to them and  still continued to make out with those girls.

John thought his threat had work but it did the exact opposite. Jayden and the women began to laugh hard when they heard this.

" Hahahaha, you guys are soo funny. It makes my balls feel like bursting. What document did you think you signed. Ooo yeah, you have no idea, do you? That document explicitly says that you guys will be my subordinates for the rest of your lives and also any harm, injury, and death that befalls guys should be blamed on your family. To be honest I prefer slaves rather than subordinates but we live in the 21st century so slavery doesn't work. So simply, you are to follow my instructions without any complaints and that is as simple as that"

"Do you think we are going to listen to any word that comes from the shit-filled mouth? We are free and that is our right." Said the three boys without even realizing they were repeating each other's words.

"You guys are sure as funny, you even think alike just like the animals you are. Anastasia brings me my gun, I want to create a hole in each one's head."

The gun was brought without a second delay. The guys began to shudder when they realized Jayden was not joking and he was indeed intending to put a hole in their heads.

"If I add you to my kills, it will make a perfect 5 get ready guys you are going to  hell where you belong."

BANG, BANG, BANG  with that three shots exploded from Jayden's gun.

1